Coles Mobile

• Plan Type
  • Local Reception
Patentpending
Patentpending

So far no coverage issues.

Porting 2 days But Ok Speeds

It has been great so far the network since I ported.

Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

cheapest data sim but not as good as amaysim

changed from amaysim to coles, ported number, 120 gb,365 days, talk and data. Seamless,10 minutes, no problems. have noticed poor reception..when the kids get home from school and all get on facebook, I often cannot get internet connection. Same in evenings sometimes...... Dense population here with several Optus towers around. Was much better with amaysim. I just live with it. Will rethink at renewal time.Not a real big user. No other problems at all.

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Coles Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

chan t.
chan t.Perth, WA

OKAY prepaid, good customer service , just be patient.

Sonya D
Sonya D

Does the job

Does a good job for the price and very easy to recharge and to deal with any issues. I can't afford other name products so this one will do for me.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ken
KenPerth, WA

Have purchase for 5 family members all with GREAT success

All ported numbers worked with minutes. Coverage is better than previous SIM.
Haven't used customer service so can't respond to that...but customer service wasn't required because everything worked as advertised.
Previous company SIM was very much a pain trying to make overseas calls and text. Had to top up each time wanted to texted overseas.
Have video chat and text to UK no issues what so ever.

Happy enough with it!

Karan
KaranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super easy to connect.

Ported my number from lebara to coles and within minutes the service was up n running. Been using it for a month now and im really happy with it. Bought $150 365 days plan with 120gb data. So far its been good. No issues at all.

arm79
arm79Craignish

Excellent Value - Pretty Reasonable Service - If a bit painful and cumbersome to activate

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Coles Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

ok

ok. Customer service was helpful. I had to call a few times . As I missed to port the number.

Tana
TanaBris Vegas, 4000

Sign up easy, keeping your number hell

The hurdle of finally reaching optus guys to keep my number for coles mobile is over then it s smooth sailing. Just keep in mid though optus guys dont really want to hear from you since you are not direct customer with them I guess. I couldnt keep the number for my dads account.... so he was upset but with coles mobile nonetheless as theyare the chaepest available unlimited on 20 dol

Neville
NevilleHunter Region, NSW

Good reliable service at a very good price I

The service is very reliable , l have travelled from Newcastle , through Broken Hill and down to SA, had all the service I needed. For the price of $180 for a year including unlimited national calls and texts with 48g of data IAM quite happy.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I dont know whats with these neg reviews??

Emsasked

For people who was waiting for SIM active for longer than 48 hours, was your SIM actived eventually? It's been more than 24 hours and I'm really worried. My old SIM doesn't work anymore so I can't call & can't send SMS.

sam
sam

I am waiting for a new sim on the way.
It’s holiday atm, please try to contact them if still not activated tomorrow afternoon.

What device are you using the SIM in? Is it a brand new phone?
• Is the device 4G enabled and unlocked? If you bought the phone via another carrier, it may be locked to them.
• Have you switched the device off and back on since putting the new SIM card in?
• Is the SIM Card inserted correctly? Are there any messages on the screen?
• Do you have reception bars and does the Coles Mobile Logo appear?
• Have you checked if there are any known outages at your address (https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status)?
• If you're only having issues with data, have you checked the APN is set to 'yesinternet' (If you are unsure on how to do this, please let us know what device you are using and we can look up the instructions for you)
• Have you tried the SIM in another device to see if it will work?
• Did you get any reception bars when testing the SIM in the alternative device? • When did the issue first start happening?
• What is the actual error message you receive while trying to use the service?
• Are other Optus services being affected in your area?
• Please confirm the SIM Card you are currently using

Thanks for your reply.
I've already contacted them and they said it's technical error that's why my activation was not successful. They said I have to wait at least 48 hours while they fix the issues. I need my phone at work tomorrow and I feel like it doesn't resolve the issues today.

angie
angieasked

How to disable voicemail for coles mobile?

Reggyasked

Very bad service from coles mobile. Been a week and sim not connected. Full of crap answers from the team and same answers every day. No compensation and solution. Coles mobile is worst sadly I moved 3 mobiles on 365 day plan but coles is not ethical company. Rip-off in grocery, staff, mobile and insurance. Corporate thief’s

Naaz
Naaz

I had the same terrible experience with them.

Reggy

How long did they take as I am still waiting.

Ems

Are you still waiting for your SIM active?

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers