Coles Mobile

• Plan Type
  • Local Reception
RavinderKK
RavinderKKSydney, NSW

Bang For a Buck & All you can eat (Except the data Part still 120 GB that's 10 GB a month)

P Ng
P Ng

Porting takes place within 10 minutes.

I read a lot of negative comment about Coles Mobile here before but still decided to give it a go because of the price.

Porting takes place within 10 minutes and is very smooth. Good coverage.

(I am in metro Adelaide)

Great plan and easy

I took a gamble to order the Coles Mobile $120 plan with 60GB data, after reading many negative reviews online.

From the time I received Coles Mobile SIM in the post, to activating it, porting my previous Vodafone number over, and finally being able to receive and make calls, it took up to 10 minutes. The whole process seemed to be automated somehow, as it all happened online.

So far the reception is great, better coverage in and around my house, and no more dropouts trying to move around for a good spot.

Hau Nguyen
Hau NguyenSydney, NSW

Customer service via phone call quick easy and fantastic

Customer service is quick and friendly, easy. It is wonderful
Network is fairly reliable
Speed for data download is fairly ok in average
Coverage is fairly great .
Overall Everything is good

Excellent!!

Sim arrived before the due date. Activated online, very easy to do. Ported existing number and was connected to Coles Mobile in less than 15minutes!!!! Excellent communication from Coles. Highly recommended.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good deal

I have the 365 day 60gb, activated it 2 days ago, it's a straightforward process, I was swiftly connected with my ported number. There are a lot of reviews here complaining about all sorts of things, I am happy with the service, and recommend it

Just renewed 3-4 years in a row

The whole family is on Coles credit even the Middle East airline cabin crew the data works out cheaper than buying data from an Australian hotel. I will probably renew again next year
$120/60GB/ 365days

instant port out!

Saw lots of 1-star comment but luckily, I'm not one of those.
Porting out from Optus was instant. I can use the new network within 5mins.
Tried phone call and 4G, both are perfectly fine.
No drop out, very smoothly stream on youtube.
Extremely happy with it considering it only costs $99 for 365 days.
60GB data, unlimited texts and calls nationally and internationally.

ajordynwolrige
ajordynwolrigeDarling Downs, QLD

Best pre-paid service ever!

This is the best pre-paid service I have ever used so far. Got my number ported from Optus to Coles Mobile in less than 15 minutes. Great price and lots of data. Coverage is great as well, including IBC (in-building coverage) in shopping centres and hospitals. Best mobile service I have used.

Cannot fault the service

This was for an account for a child. I made the error of setting up the sim in my name, then wanting to transfer their previous number (where the account was in my husband's name) - details did not match up so account could not be activated. After realising this, I opened chat, and they were able to fix my problem and transfer the account from Telstra in less than 15 mins. No problems.

Jess
Jess

Quick number taking on

activated the service today, the number been brought over in 10min. Signal great, fast speed.
my previous service was a prepaid service, i believe this is the reason for quick number transfer. if you have post paid service, please be very careful.

Sanya
SanyaCanberra 2600, ACT

Cheapest Provider

Easy to port over from Optus, network coverage is fine as it's using Optus‘ network. $99 for a year! Easy to get customer service as needed. Try it, Love it!

Great Product

I just ported my mobile number today. I prepared for the worst. But, was very pleasantly surprised when my number was ported within 30 minutes and the line with Coles Mobile was up and running! Great!

Jes J.
Jes J.

Best value & easy to connect up.

Chandra S.
Chandra S.

Very good Porting was done in few minutes

Brought Coles Mobile - 365 days plan for 120$ (Special Reg 150$). 120 GB data, free calling and SMS in Australia with calling to selected International destinations unlimited.

Was initially very skeptical as there were too many negative reviews. After long thought gave the number for porting from Labara as they have started increasing prices regularly in recent past.

Everything works very well and happy.

Emsasked

For people who was waiting for SIM active for longer than 48 hours, was your SIM actived eventually? It's been more than 24 hours and I'm really worried. My old SIM doesn't work anymore so I can't call & can't send SMS.

sam
sam

I am waiting for a new sim on the way.
It’s holiday atm, please try to contact them if still not activated tomorrow afternoon.

What device are you using the SIM in? Is it a brand new phone?
• Is the device 4G enabled and unlocked? If you bought the phone via another carrier, it may be locked to them.
• Have you switched the device off and back on since putting the new SIM card in?
• Is the SIM Card inserted correctly? Are there any messages on the screen?
• Do you have reception bars and does the Coles Mobile Logo appear?
• Have you checked if there are any known outages at your address (https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status)?
• If you're only having issues with data, have you checked the APN is set to 'yesinternet' (If you are unsure on how to do this, please let us know what device you are using and we can look up the instructions for you)
• Have you tried the SIM in another device to see if it will work?
• Did you get any reception bars when testing the SIM in the alternative device? • When did the issue first start happening?
• What is the actual error message you receive while trying to use the service?
• Are other Optus services being affected in your area?
• Please confirm the SIM Card you are currently using

Thanks for your reply.
I've already contacted them and they said it's technical error that's why my activation was not successful. They said I have to wait at least 48 hours while they fix the issues. I need my phone at work tomorrow and I feel like it doesn't resolve the issues today.

angie
angieasked

How to disable voicemail for coles mobile?

Reggyasked

Very bad service from coles mobile. Been a week and sim not connected. Full of crap answers from the team and same answers every day. No compensation and solution. Coles mobile is worst sadly I moved 3 mobiles on 365 day plan but coles is not ethical company. Rip-off in grocery, staff, mobile and insurance. Corporate thief’s

Naaz
Naaz

I had the same terrible experience with them.

Reggy

How long did they take as I am still waiting.

Ems

Are you still waiting for your SIM active?

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers