Coles Online

Coles Online (page 2 of 73)

2.0 from 1,449 reviews

2.0

1,449 reviews

Missing items

I have made 3 orders with Coles Online and 2 of those orders had missing items. I was also notified that they did not have any of the "imperfect" prepackaged sweet potatoes and that there were no substitutions available which I find hard to believe. Very disappointing. The point of ordering online was to avoid going into the supermarket at the time of Covid, however Coles can't seem to provide all items ordered and instead I am left with credit to use online rather than a refund.

Terry

TerrySydney, NSW

Charged 3 times!

Ordered online groceries over a week ago. There were three pending charges in my bank account for this order which came to hundreds of dollars. I've called a number of times, but Coles are unwilling to help by sending an email to my bank asking for the funds to be released. My bank doesn't charge Coles anything to release the funds - they just need an email. Didn't realise until reading other reviews here that it was such an issue.

Tim

TimMid North Coast, NSW

Pathetic

Coles online service is absolutely useless!
Every time constantly after ordering a fortnight of grocery soon as you’re about to pay the whole thing resets
Tried to email for help , they’re not interested
Any wonder their reviews are so low
Looks like I’m not the only one having trouble with them.

Sar

SarSouth East Queensland, QLD

shocking rip off online ordering

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charged for missing items

I've used Coles Online twice now for Click and Collect and both times I have been charged for missing items. I've then had to go to the store in person and repurchase the missing items, defeating the whole purpose of using Coles Online to avoid going to out during COVID lockdown.

Lynnette

LynnetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer dissatisfaction with New Payment System

Charged 3 times!

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent service (updated review)

Mohammad Reza

Mohammad RezaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Delivery! Rude drivers!

I have had issues with Coles delivery for quite a while but during these past few months the online delivery is getting even worse! The driver left all the foods in the parking lot of a 50 units building and left. Another time the items are not bagged and the driver is just throwing away stuff from the trolley in the hallway in a rush!

Kandice F.

Kandice F.South East Queensland, QLD

Boycott Coles they steal your money!

We should takes this to the news and stop people from even shopping with Coles least of all doing online delivery and adding to your order. How come woolworths can refund your money instantly but Coles can't......because they are thiefs and probably getting interest on all out money. I didn't buy meat in my $200 delivery and now I'm down $215. Some people only have that to live on for the week but your saying we have to wait 10 days. COLES ARE SCUM!

Susan Harper

Susan HarperSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

Gave me a date and time I could modify my order, coles charged the original amount and then charged me the full amount again when I modified my order by adding 2 extra items, rang the helpline and was told it was my fault for modifying the order and it will be 10 days before I see the money in my account.
Email replies to have it resolved were generic templates that did not answer my inquiry. I am new to Coles online as I shop at Woolworths normally, should have stuck with them as I have never had any issues and find their app way more user friendly.

LOCAL GUIDE

LOCAL GUIDEHunter Region, NSW

Charged twice!! This is not legal!! Give me back the money you stole from me!!

Ordered online charged twice!, items are always missing and deliveries are always late. And the call centre is pure garbage! Coles give me back the money you stole! Pathetic service!

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OMG how incredibly bad this service is!

I am a health care worker and am trying to stay out of supermarkets etc so that I if I accidentally become infected at work I don't spread the virus around while asymptomatic. Coles Billed me twice for one order and now have overcharged me on another order ( i was charged for items that were not in stock). I have been told I have to wait up to 10 days for the money to be refunded. The call centre was most unhelpful, apparently if I have an issue with waiting for the money I should contact my bank!!! What a way to do business. Last time ordering on line for me! Will give Woolworths a try.

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Impressed.

Michelle

Michelle

Charged me twice for an online order

Today I was charged twice for an online order and had my account debited almost $500, how on earth is that even legal? How dare you take money that isn’t yours Coles?
Now your telling me I will have too wait 10 days to receive a refund? That’s appalling, I have shopped at Coles for Years but after this I’m done. I will never shop with you again. Give me back my money. Your new online pre authorisation is a load of crap stop taking your customers money then making them wait to get it back.

Shane parr

Shane parr

$22 of mince I was given that went off in 7hrs

$22 of mince I was given that went off in 7hrs. 1.6kg of 4 star mince had a use by the day I received it at 3pm. Not able to talk to anyone got an sms conversation and still no reply absolutely appalling service

Food off and out of date Next day

Anonymous

Anonymous

No delivery

Have a receipt and order number but No delivery. Was told my order was not in their system, to pay again and wait for a refund on my first order !?!

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cole use to be great ... becoming increasingly terrible and frustrating.

Will never use again!

Deleted items from my click and collect order and charged me full order price.
After contacting them to refund the overcharged amount, they then charged me again for the correct amount without a refund of the full amount. So now I have been charged over double the amount of my order. Why I can't just pay when I pickup my order I don't know? It feels like a scam! I am now going to report them to card services if money isn't returned within 24hrs. Very quick to take your money then you have to chase them for it. Will never use again.

ddd

dddasked

Online

When is myColes member number (5% off) applied to final checkout price?

ask coles

Alan H.

Alan H.asked

Online

does an online order get packed at the local shop or at a warehouse

Abi Hasked

Online

Did anyone who got charged twice for there online shopping get there money back?? I can see the amount I was charged has disappeared now but can’t tell if the money ever came back because it doesn’t show as a credit. Am tempted to call my bank to verify! Seriously never ever doing Coles online. Sticking to Woolies!!!

alan
alan

yes after about 14 days, Woolies are worse they can take anything up to 21 days to refund

Abi H

Omg really I’ve actually had no issues with Woolies, I’ve always gotten back refunds within 2-3 days but I’m so scared to do another Coles online because of this new system agh

wingnut

coles & woolies have changed their banking system it takes about14 days for coles to refund & around 21 days for woolies. the system is stupid if you go in store & purchase your items & you are overcharged you receive your refund in your account in 2-3 days. if you order on line your refund is processed by head office accounts Not the store.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives