Coles Online

Coles Online (page 2 of 60)

2.1 from 1,199 reviews

Peachy

PeachySouth East Queensland, QLD

terrible online customer services

Ridiculous bad service! At this time of the pandemic, they are only doing deliveries to the vulnerable people and those in isolation..yes we do understand but what about your regular loyal online customers when people are told to stay home and isolate from crowds??? It's very frustrating!!

Kavi N

Kavi N

Worse time to shop with them

No delivery available. No date to choose from. No Click&Collect available. And you wonder why people still have to go to the shop when it's the worst time to do so.

Jackie

Jackie

Feeling let down at time of need

Now is not the time to stop Home Delivery

Why? Just WHY are home deliveries not available at a time when they are needed most.

I can’t think of a more backward step. This is as dumb as it gets.

Ronaldo

RonaldoPerth, WA

Fascist attitude

Despite a number of text and email contact they refuse to accept my on line order. I am 68 years of age with a prosthetic right leg but they continue to tell me to go to the store. Walking is not too bad but standing in long queues is a killer.
Forced to shop at Woolworths online from now on

Isy McD

Isy McDFar North Queensland, QLD

Coles click & collect Mareeba

I used to be able to go online and place an order ar Coles Mareeba and pick it up when I went over with out the drama of having to go in the shop - I am 84 and had both sides of my pelvis cracked and walk with a stick - to add to that I am only 45mm so often cant reach produce. But I have been trying for 40 minutes and can get no where.

Tenzin11

Tenzin11Maleny sunshine coast queensland

Coles online has lost a loyal customer who has ordered for years and I am so very disappointed!!!!

I broke my back a couple years ago and have asthma been a regular customer of home delivery with them since then And now even though I fit in category to receive priority delivery they are not doing my area. They should have seen to regular customers before taking every order and in store should never have allowed shoppers to go with trolley loads of toilet paper etc etc they must have known this would happen bare shelves. Limits should have applied immediately they saw what was happening. So now I have to go out stand in queues and feel lucky if I get a small pack loo paper. I am sorry they think so little of loyal regular customers who will shop elsewhere.

Lynda Werbeloff

Lynda WerbeloffSydney, NSW

Coles is treating it's customers with contempt

Coles and Wesfarmers should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for the contempt with which they are treating their customers. In this time of emergency you would imagine they would put themselves out to help those in the community who cannot help themselves. GET DELIVERIES DONE TO THOSE ON PRIORITY LISTS. There are 2 million people out of jobs, employ some of them to help pull and fill orders. Work around the clock if you have to and to hell with the unions.

Anna B.

Anna B.

Amazing until apocalypse panic buyers ruined it for people who need it

I’m home by myself with 3 kids under 4 and loved the click and collect service. Always amazing service and good quality meat and veg products picked.
Looking forward to having this service again as taking the kids into the shop is a nightmare even when there isn’t a pandemic

Tara xiros

Tara xirosSydney, NSW

Stopping home deliveries

I just find it appalling whilst we're taking a risk with hundreds of stupid people in store carrying germs... we have a killer virus in the air wouldn't it be better if we could get home deliveries that way you could monitor greedy people that over shop and take all the stock..... and also that way we are only coming into contact with 1 person rather than a 100

olddavey

olddaveyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish

Like many we've decided to shop online at the moment, and before people went completely bonkers I opened an account and started to create a list.
We are about to test the process but need to add a few more items for now or later, but it seems if an item is out of stock it doesn't show and you can't add it to your list.
Totally useless, they must have got the software from the people who designed the Centrelink website.
In contrast, Woolworths lets you add most out of stock items to your list, and if an item is does not show, at least you can open a new tab, key in "woolworths *item name* open it and save to your list.
By no means perfect but can be tolerated.

Aaron I.

Aaron I.South East Queensland, QLD

A Joke

At a time when click and collect and delivery are most needed to limit social interaction, you suspend both services? What a joke! Now you're forcing people into stores and into groups. It is a shame one star is the lowest i can go!

Doxificus

DoxificusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How do you make a pandemic even worse? Ask Coles.

Missmercy

Missmercy

Elderly punished because of hoarders

Have been ordering online every two weeks for a long time for my 94yo mother who lives 45 minute drive away. Very unhappy that the online system is not available to her, she is not able to leave the house, so the 7-8am shopping hour in store is of absolutely NO use to her. Now I have make a 1.5hr round trip (plus shopping time) and put her health at risk by doing her shopping for her in store when we are all supposed to be staying home as much as possible. There is supposed to be some priority service, but no links to it anywhere on the site. Am SO angry that the hoarders have put my mothers health at risk. In this electronic age, surely Coles would be able to check shopper history and see who is a genuine online shopper?

Janeen H.

Janeen H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They aren't helping the most vulnerable at all!

I've been ordering online for ages. I have severe disability due to spinal cord damage and can't shop instore. They cancelled my last order a week after submitted , days before delivery. Phone staff didn't know there were no provisions so submitted my order to head office. They refused to do anything. Woolworths have a priority service. Goodbye Coles!

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get your act together, you are putting people’s health at risk.

I have an autoimmune disease. Order was canceled. My mum is on mandatory lockdown after returning to Australia, unable to order online. How are you helping the most vulnerable again?

SmithyStiffy

SmithyStiffyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A virus comes along and all of a sudden you're unaustralian

Can't do online shopping now, we relied on that, so now you want us out in the public, in you're shops amongst many other people when the government is saying to not be around many people in a building.

Delivery should be the only option or 90% of the shoppers online shopping, What you have done is added to the problem

Butet

ButetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wasting of time

Placed online order last Sunday, for almost two hours as their website got problems. Choose click&collect and the earliest I can collect my order is on Wednesday, 18 of March, but tonight I received an email from Coles that click$collect is no longer available start on Wednesday the 18 of March, due to limited stocks. They should not affecting the one already submitted and charged, make sure you refund my money coles.

Dee

DeeSydney

Coles aren't telling the truth

spidersfrommars

spidersfrommarsSydney, NSW

Terrible waste of time

Products ordered, order accepted and advised 4 days later they won't be supplying. So they're everything in the order that I don't actually need.

All products ordered were within their own limits.

Save your money and time and shop elsewhere.

If I could give this useless company 0 stars I would.