Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried

Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried (page 2 of 2)

Jamie

JamieSydney

Life Saver!

This is the closest thing to the original moccona that now tastes terrible. This coles brand coffee is so good I can now make this my new coffee I can use 3 times a day. Tastes smooth and like a proper coffee. Does not taste like the other bad instant coffees. Tastes better than some cafe coffees no exaggeration. Thank you.

Hellokitty9

Hellokitty9Brisbane

Thank you Coles!

I had Moconna for 20 years. I never liked Nescafe. I am very fussy in coffees. I had this coffee for quite sometime now. Thanks Coles. Don't ever change!

JJ Smith

JJ SmithPerth

Better than the New Moccona Blend

Tried this as an alternative to Moccona as didn’t like the New Blend and it’s GREAT !! Smooth taste and affordable price. Well worth a try.

Instant Coffees

Find out how Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried compares to other Instant Coffees

Myrtle T

Myrtle TMelbourne

Big fan of this beautiful and superior blend!!

I had changed to drinking this coffee due to it's affordability only to find that it's flavour and aroma are superior to the more expensive brands of moccona and nescafe. After a long, satisfying time of consuming Coles Fairtrade Organic Coffee, I purchased both Moccona and Nescafe as what I thought would be a treat only to be 'bitterly' disappointed by their new offensive flavours. I now drink only this lovely Coles Fairtrade Gold coffee it is the best tasting instant EVER!

Di A

Di A

Coles fair trade organic coffee is so enjoyable

After Moccona destroyed the Classic 5 Coffee taste, have been using Coles Fair Trade Organic Coffee for weeks now and it's fantastic. No need to try any other brands as this tastes so good.

Rochey

RocheyPerth

Substitute for moccona!

After seeing the good reviews about Coles coffee, I thought I should try it. Pretty good! Taste fairly similar to old moccona so recommend to anyone looking for a replacement. It's cheap and fair trade also. We both enjoy it. It's here to stay in our house

Brent

BrentVictoria, 3752

It’s alright. Not as good as the old Maccona but 1000 times better than the new Maccona

Some people were suggesting to try this coffee as a replacement for the absolutely horrid new recipe of the Maccona Classic #5, and it was surprisingly good. Like i said not as good as the old Maccona but it’s alright and it’ll do for now. Id recommend trying it at least.

JoleezaSydney, NSW

Best instant coffee in Australia

Joleeza

PS. It still doesn’t smell like instant coffee used to.

Carl B

Carl BPort Augusta

Great replacement and awesome price

Since Moccona's disgraceful decision to change their recipe we have been searching for a replacement. Out of desperation and something we would never usually do we purchased and tried the Coles Brand Organic Freeze Dried. Can tell you we weren't expecting much as always assume cheap means crap but were absolutely delighted when we tried it. It tastes very good, almost as good as the original Moccona and at such a great price. Please Coles if you are listening do not change it as it is very good.

Attorney

AttorneyPerth, WA

Best instant coffee

Just bought this Coles brand organic coffee today for $4 after much research. It is the best instant coffee I've had. I usually drink Moccona Classic but the formulation has been changed recently. This is even better than the original Moccona.

Debbie

DebbieHunter Region, NSW

Great tasting

I wouldn't normally ever buy a supermarket brand coffee,but based on the reviews i thought i'd try some.So glad i did.I drink my coffee black so i hate it when it tastes bitter and like dirt,not so with this one.This will always be in my cupboard from now on

Definitely recommended

This is an impressive ethically sourced tasty organic coffee at a great price.

Erin

Erin

Surprisingly good

This is pretty good and I can't tell the difference between this and the moccona Classic. At the end of the day it is still instant coffee so don't expect great cafe quality coffee, but it is a decent cup and quite cheap at $4/100g.

Julie

JulieSydney

Not the best but good

Good quality coffee has never been this accessible and Coles has brought this with their Organic Gold Freeze Dried. They are great every morning as they are really of good quality and I find them really good but it's not the best in my standards. I love its full and rich flavour and the aroma is so heavenly especially in the morning that it really lifts my mood.

Robertha

RoberthaPerth

Cheap price but with great taste

Sometimes organic coffee need not be expensive. Coles coffee are ethically sourced yet are the same quality beans and aroma that I love with high end and branded coffee.While it's a generic coffee without the brand, the full flavour of quality beans are evident in this blend as it is smooth and can be great with or without milk.

ethically sourced

price is very reasonable, taste is excellent, tried other supermarket comparison, nothing matches taste and price

Jill

Jill

Only $3.99 for Organic Coffee

This is only $3.99 and is great tasting Organic Coffee that everyone can afford.
The gold version is the best. The downside it does only have the 100gms bottle available.
I have tried many brand name coffees and this has the best taste.

Stev679

Stev679

Best taste

It is best tasting Coffee. It cheaper then brand name no organic coffee. Mix well with all kinds of milk even Soy milk. No other supermarket sells such great coffee. It much better then any of the brand names I have used. It cheaper in price so it save money.
Great taste and price.