Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried

Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Attorney

AttorneyPerth, WA

Best instant coffee

Just bought this Coles brand organic coffee today for $4 after much research. It is the best instant coffee I've had. I usually drink Moccona Classic but the formulation has been changed recently. This is even better than the original Moccona.

Debbie

DebbieHunter Region, NSW

Great tasting

I wouldn't normally ever buy a supermarket brand coffee,but based on the reviews i thought i'd try some.So glad i did.I drink my coffee black so i hate it when it tastes bitter and like dirt,not so with this one.This will always be in my cupboard from now on

Definitely recommended

This is an impressive ethically sourced tasty organic coffee at a great price.

Erin

Erin

Surprisingly good

This is pretty good and I can't tell the difference between this and the moccona Classic. At the end of the day it is still instant coffee so don't expect great cafe quality coffee, but it is a decent cup and quite cheap at $4/100g.

Julie

JulieSydney

Not the best but good

Good quality coffee has never been this accessible and Coles has brought this with their Organic Gold Freeze Dried. They are great every morning as they are really of good quality and I find them really good but it's not the best in my standards. I love its full and rich flavour and the aroma is so heavenly especially in the morning that it really lifts my mood.

Robertha

RoberthaPerth

Cheap price but with great taste

Sometimes organic coffee need not be expensive. Coles coffee are ethically sourced yet are the same quality beans and aroma that I love with high end and branded coffee.While it's a generic coffee without the brand, the full flavour of quality beans are evident in this blend as it is smooth and can be great with or without milk.

ethically sourced

price is very reasonable, taste is excellent, tried other supermarket comparison, nothing matches taste and price

Jill

Jill

Only $3.99 for Organic Coffee

This is only $3.99 and is great tasting Organic Coffee that everyone can afford.
The gold version is the best. The downside it does only have the 100gms bottle available.
I have tried many brand name coffees and this has the best taste.

Stev679

Stev679

Best taste

It is best tasting Coffee. It cheaper then brand name no organic coffee. Mix well with all kinds of milk even Soy milk. No other supermarket sells such great coffee. It much better then any of the brand names I have used. It cheaper in price so it save money.
Great taste and price.