Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried

Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried

trombone

trombone

It's alright i guess.

This coles coffee is at the moment my coffee of choice (used to be Nescafe), not because it's so good i can't live without it but because it's the only one i've tried so far that i would want to drink on a daily basis, flavour is OK not bitter like some others but virtually no aroma which for me was a big part of the coffee drinking experience.
Will keep looking for something better but it will do for now.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles.

See all Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried reviews

cooriegirl

cooriegirlasked

We changed from Moccona coffee to the Coles fair trade freeze dried coffee and were so pleased to find a decent coffee and for very little dollars. Now, we are totally disappointed as it appears to have disappeared off the shelves with not even a space for where it belongs. Has it suddenly become discontinued or hopefully, only in short supply because of popular demand? In appreciation of your reply, Jan Coorie. 0418293040
jancoorie@optusnet.com.au

Craig C.

Craig C.asked

how much caffeine is contained in this coffee?

J.P
J.P

Not sure. One big spoon I can notice, two you’d get a buzz.

CoffeeDrinker

CoffeeDrinkerasked

What is the intensity of this coffee?

MsJ
MsJ

In my opinion it’s the same intensity or strength as the old Moccona “5”, I consider it a mild intensity coffee.

See all Coles Organic Fairtrade Gold Freeze Dried questions

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives