Coles Paving Geelong & Landscaping

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Extremely Happy Customers

We had been in talks/emails with Adam prior to our home being built with a plan for our front and back yard. As soon as we were ready after the build Adam and his team were ready to go and created the most amazing spaces that not only suited us but our young son too! This was completed so efficiently too, the decking was completed in one day and the rest of the works (front and back) in 3 days. Adam was great at communicating with us through the entire process and always informed us of any decisions/ideas to provide us with the best possible layout and plants. Adam and his team were a pleasure to have around and I wouldn't hesitate to contact them again or refer them to friends or family.

Easy Turf Australia

Looking for Gardening & Landscaping?

Read the reviews for Easy Turf Australia

Ad
Katie
KatieMelbourne

Excellent service

Adam provided advice and prompt service to a small part of my backyard that he landscaped recently. He was able to come to my house after hours to give me a quote and to suggest on what he would do with the area. He was very honest, friendly and able to have my job done within the week of quoting me. He turned up on the dot and completed my job within the morning, which included him sending through photos of the finished area as I was at work. I would highly recommend him for any garden job, regardless of the size.

See all Coles Paving Geelong & Landscaping reviews