Coles Smart Buy Clumping

Coles Smart Buy Clumping

Alix

Alix

Horrible turns to concrete

This was horrible I bought it last week as I was house sitting and took my kitten, I assumed all clay clumping litters were the same and I didn’t want to spend too much as I had litter at home Catisan however I was DEAD WRONG this was the size of Little rocks slightly larger than gravel my Kitten did use it however when he did it turned to clay/concrete and was so hard to get off the bottom of my litter tray which as we know are not cheap I’m yet to contact Coles to express how much I hated it was of money

kleegwater

kleegwaterAU

Cheap and smelly

I used to buy this brand a couple of years ago, and it was excellent value for money. It would clump well, with no odour.
However, I started to notice a deterioration about 6 months ago, with a gluggy mess forming on the bottom of the tray, and not clumping.
I then switched to Coles Scented Clumping brand (read that review separately).
I recently bought again as a trial, and it was a disaster. The garage reeked of urine within a couple of days, and there were no clumps forming at all.
Inexpensive
Doesn't perform as advertised

hollie8452

hollie8452

Bad

personally, i would not recommend this product to others. whilst it is cheap and masks odour very well, the litter turns to a clay like substance when wet, which makes it very heavy and sticky, thus very hard to remove from the kitty tray. i ended up having to throw my tray away in the end. if you are going to use this product i would recommend using at least two cat tray liners to hold the products weight and help in the cleaning process.
cheap alternative product, no odour
turns to clay at the bottom of the kitty tray. hard to remove

Pet Litters