Coles Smart Buy Clumping

Coles Smart Buy Clumping

lizzy309

lizzy309VIC, 3030

It clumps very well but too dusty

This litter is a great price and does clump very well. The main issue is that it is extremely dusty. I'm concerned about all the dust we (including our kitties) are breathing in. As we have 3 indoor cats and no garage, we have limited places we can put the litters. If you can keep it in a garage or very well ventilated area, I say go ahead. But if like us you can only keep it inside, I don't recommend. Just due to the dust.

kleegwater

kleegwaterAU

Cheap and smelly

I used to buy this brand a couple of years ago, and it was excellent value for money. It would clump well, with no odour.
However, I started to notice a deterioration about 6 months ago, with a gluggy mess forming on the bottom of the tray, and not clumping.
I then switched to Coles Scented Clumping brand (read that review separately).
I recently bought again as a trial, and it was a disaster. The garage reeked of urine within a couple of days, and there were no clumps forming at all.
Inexpensive
Doesn't perform as advertised

hollie8452

hollie8452

Bad

personally, i would not recommend this product to others. whilst it is cheap and masks odour very well, the litter turns to a clay like substance when wet, which makes it very heavy and sticky, thus very hard to remove from the kitty tray. i ended up having to throw my tray away in the end. if you are going to use this product i would recommend using at least two cat tray liners to hold the products weight and help in the cleaning process.
cheap alternative product, no odour
turns to clay at the bottom of the kitty tray. hard to remove

Pet Litters