Coles Sorbet 1L

Coles Sorbet 1L

Elise
EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful

Leaves a strange aftertaste. Horribly sweet with a glue-like texture. Extremely disappointed, will not buy again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Joe
JoeAustralia

Reviewing the current green lid version not the 99% fat free older one

This is for the latest green lid version with normal sugar not sweeteners.
Well wow is the first impression,you'd never think it's a generic brand by the taste.
Really impressed and recommending it to everyone
Not overly sweet and plenty of real lemon flavour and tang

Other Ice Creams

Philemeski
PhilemeskiPOORAKA

Its not bad.

This product in my opinion is quite sweet. It has a fair amount of sugar so i would consider it a healthy one. Give it a go considering cost comparisons to others.

Ice Creams

Find out how Coles Sorbet 1L compares to other Ice Creams

nana
nanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

soo cool

Coles lemon sorbet ! So lemony and refreshing on a hot day ! It just tingles the taste buds .and such a reasonable price .go on spoil yourself.

CROCO29
CROCO29AU

Absolutly surprised

I was scetical at first being a generic coles own brand, so I wasnt exspecting too much, but I sore it in the freezer section and it was reduced, so I thought why not, took it home and tried and was blown away how good it was, it tastes so fruity and has a nice acidic texture, the lemon one is the best out of the two flavour, I love it so much ,I could eat the whole tub myself in one helping and now I keep two tubs of lemon sorbet in the freezer.good work coles on a great product.
Great flavour and texture , good price.
There so good you need to buy more than one tub and once you start eating you cant help yourself from eating the whole tub your self.