Coles Sorbet 1L

Coles Sorbet 1L

Joe

JoeAustralia

Reviewing the current green lid version not the 99% fat free older one

This is for the latest green lid version with normal sugar not sweeteners.
Well wow is the first impression,you'd never think it's a generic brand by the taste.
Really impressed and recommending it to everyone
Not overly sweet and plenty of real lemon flavour and tang

nana

nanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

soo cool

Coles lemon sorbet ! So lemony and refreshing on a hot day ! It just tingles the taste buds .and such a reasonable price .go on spoil yourself.

CROCO29

CROCO29AU

Absolutly surprised

I was scetical at first being a generic coles own brand, so I wasnt exspecting too much, but I sore it in the freezer section and it was reduced, so I thought why not, took it home and tried and was blown away how good it was, it tastes so fruity and has a nice acidic texture, the lemon one is the best out of the two flavour, I love it so much ,I could eat the whole tub myself in one helping and now I keep two tubs of lemon sorbet in the freezer.good work coles on a great product.
Great flavour and texture , good price.
There so good you need to buy more than one tub and once you start eating you cant help yourself from eating the whole tub your self.

Ice Creams