Listing monitored by Coles

1.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes (40) · No

Diane M
Diane M

No exchange or refund for loyalty program Goods

Leanne at Charlestown offered no solution neither did coles customer care.
Too big to care if you ask me.
So, I’ll shop at Woolworths moving forward and prefer them and their loyalty program to Coles.

Store LocationCharlestown NSW
Brendoon
BrendoonPerth, WA

Given wrong product but no return

I asked for a carton of JPS Gold for my mother in law at the counter. The courteous Coles staff member handed me the carton

Unknown to me she gave JPS Menthol. I rang the store the next day upon discovering this and told that no exchange is allowed.

Still in original wrapping and risk is zero for contamination. $239 waste of money so who is at fault?

I used to spend a minimum of $100 +per week but that will be zero after this lack of service or even compassion

Store LocationDianella

Rodrigo
RodrigoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not fair store

Store LocationSurfers Paradise

Yummy, Coles Tropical Snapper fillets

Sounded delicious, looks can, and in this case were definitely deceiving.
$12 for 250 grams of tasteless rubber substitute.
This is by far the worst fish I've ever tasted.
Surely Carp tastes better than this crap.

Store LocationMuswellbrook
Omnia
Omnia

Terrible customer service

I went to purchase a Lyca top up for two people, the rude staff member Christian gave me the wrong vouchers & would not refund my money. I will never set foot in that uncooperative staff

Store LocationCambellfield 3064
Dashe W.
Dashe W.South East Queensland, QLD

In my prospective customers expect a manager to be on their side and apologize on behalf of your company when a product or service is at fault They want to hear the Manager say they’re sorry and acknowledge the inconvenience caused. Coles managers and some customer service people are purely Rude Behavior and Bad Attitudes ignorant uneducated people.

Store LocationColes Kallangur QLD 4503 2 Nellies Lane, Lilly Brook Shopping Village, Kallangur QLD 4503
Nards Nuggles
Nards NugglesWestern District, VIC

Worst supermarket ever

Clutter on the floor, blocking aisles. Rude staff from store manager down to the guy with a broom. Nothing I needed I stock and no-one was interested in helping me order items. Coles Hamilton is the reason cars were invented, so I could move to another town.

Store LocationHamilton Vic
Errol28
Errol28South East Queensland, QLD

Less than one star .. 'Lobster'

The frozen boxed 'lobster' with garlic butter.. simply is not Lobster/Crayfish.
It is fresh water crawlies maybe kept in orange water. $ 108.70 per kilo. $28 per box.. don't waste your time or money!!

Store LocationSouthport Qld

J77Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not customer user friendly

Victoria H.
Victoria H.Murray Region, NSW

Great Staff so helpful !!

The staff are so helpful and when you need assistance in finding a product ..They've been so very helpful and kind at lavington coles in NSW especially during pandemic time's

Steve
Steve

They know we have little other choice.

15c for a bag that barely lasts a month.... Yeah
Heres news COLES
EVERY PRODUCT SOLD IN AUSTRALIA MUST COMPLY WITH AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW.
That means every 15c bag should be covered under warranty for 12months or LONGER.
If you want to masquerade around pretending your saving the enviroment by profiteering in the sale of plastic bags, then you must HONOUR the Australian Consumer Laws and Rights.
Or make them free.
Stop giving out useless rubbish toys that end up in landfill and bring back the bags idiots.

Store LocationChermside

No refund till now

So I buy an item on quicksale and they charge me full price. I only notice it when I am taking out the groceries at home and did a total cost count. Go and try to get it refunded. The staff says they can't refund directly and what they will do is give a refund of full price and then charge the quick sale item again. That refund hasn't shown up for hours and I got charged for the quicksale item again. WTH...when do I get my money back!!! They could have been decent people and not charged it again as I had to go through all the hassle but no...now I am out of even more money and don't know if I will even get that money from them. It doesn't even show any thing pending.

Store LocationColes Braybrook
Aa Jim
Aa JimIllawarra, NSW

Gift Vouchers

My children purchased a $100 voucher for Father’s Day accidentally put in garbage still had receipt and number of purchase store manager said can’t replace voucher so they keep money would be good if they gave it to charity not a great result

Store LocationFigtree

Other Supermarkets

Glass found in bottle of Italian coles basil pesto

I was Cooking dinner tonight and I found small pieces of glass though the bottle. Thought you might want to know before someone get seriously hurt. Am not impressed at all

Store LocationAlbany WA