1.6

• Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No

No refund till now

So I buy an item on quicksale and they charge me full price. I only notice it when I am taking out the groceries at home and did a total cost count. Go and try to get it refunded. The staff says they can't refund directly and what they will do is give a refund of full price and then charge the quick sale item again. That refund hasn't shown up for hours and I got charged for the quicksale item again. WTH...when do I get my money back!!! They could have been decent people and not charged it again as I had to go through all the hassle but no...now I am out of even more money and don't know if I will even get that money from them. It doesn't even show any thing pending.

Store LocationColes Braybrook

George T

George Tasked

Coles Supermarkets

My husband purchased 2 bottles of Coles tomato paste made in China as I avoid any item of food from China I asked him to take it back and get the tomato paste made in Italy that I always buy it is about $1.30 more and he was told their policy is no returns . He was not asking for a credit just an exchange. This was at Charlestown.

danny
danny

thats right no more returns been like that for a while

scottym1982apps
scottym1982apps

Research and know, its common sense during covid that they dont refund as much, blame filthy disgusting hoarding scum for this

Ash

Ashasked

Coles Supermarkets

Which coles brand icecream are vegetarian as well as alcohol free

wingnut
wingnut

have a look at the container

Chong

Chongasked

Coles Supermarkets

The products for Hong Long Dim Sum Kitchen has never been replenished after 10am during the promotion period. Should not share this in the catalogue since it is always out of stock.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives