Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 80)

YMK

YMKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Treated with prejudice

Store LocationThe Glen, Melbourne
Michael C

Michael CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made

Of all the brands of Tuna on the shelves - NONE are AUSTRALIAN!! Why??? Please stock Safcol Tuna at Banora Central as other Coles supermarkets do.

Joym

JoymSydney Surrounds, NSW

Older staff ability to interact with customer

Bought some items today toilet rolls and dog biscuits of course didn’t fit in bag instead of asking she grabbed my receipt from machine to see if I had stolen them then made up a lie when I asked her what she was doing. Cannot wait till I see her next time at north lakes central coast.

Store LocationNorth lakes central coast

mcd

mcdCharlestown

Where Has Your Product Variety Gone????

Over recent weeks I've noticed a significant reduction in the number and the variety of products available in your Charlestown NSW store. What I have noticed is that you now have a massive area selling cheap, plastic crap that no one wants i.e games, toys, back to school rubbish, Australia Day bogan wear. Basically, as mentioned, cheap, plastic crap. People can purchase these items from $2 shops, BigW, Kmart and Target. Coles... You. Are. A. Supermarket - nothing more.

Store LocationCharlestown NSW
fresh apples

fresh applesMid North Coast, NSW

Coles grass-fed rump steak 9310645319261

Coles grass - fed rump steak was tough to eat and half of it went in the bin, Coles needs a meat inspector to check the meat before selling it to the customers, meat is so expensive

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Angelina M.

Angelina M.Western District, VIC

Disgusting

I bought a pint of coles cookies and cream ice cream. I started consuming the pint only to find in my shock and horror a LONG, WHITE, THIN PIECE OF HAIR. My hair is NOT that colour and it was clearly dug far into the ice cream, absolutely disgusting. Do better coles, this unsanitary behaviour is a horrible look on the store and company as a whole.

Store LocationCentral Warrnambool Victoria
The Mekon

The MekonSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's why I shop at Woolworths

Store LocationKatoomba and Lithgow
Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Christmas prawns couldn't be eaten

My mother bought some prawns on Wednesday for Christmas as she wasn't able to go on the Thursday. She sat down to what was hopefully an enjoyable meal of prawns which she enjoys only to find that she couln't eat them as they had gone off. $30 or so wasted.

Store LocationColes Brookside Qld
Dashe W.

Dashe W.South East Queensland, QLD

In my prospective customers expect a manager to be on their side and apologize on behalf of your company when a product or service is at fault They want to hear the Manager say they’re sorry and acknowledge the inconvenience caused. Coles managers and some customer service people are purely Rude Behavior and Bad Attitudes ignorant uneducated people.

Store LocationColes Kallangur QLD 4503 2 Nellies Lane, Lilly Brook Shopping Village, Kallangur QLD 4503

Mark

Mark

New self serve pet treats

Absolutely disgusting prices for new self serve dog treats. $6 for 100g that’s $60 a kilo. You can get 6 x 500g bags of Smackos for that. The self serve treats are Over priced and even my dogs wouldn’t eat the 6 thin measly slices of pig trotters (100g) that I purchased for them to try. Your better of buying 3-4kg of sirloin or rump steak for that price. When are dog treats more expensive than premium human meat. Won’t be buying any again and I will recommend the same to everyone. Outrageous humiliating and wrong Coles!

Store LocationLakehaven
Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

How can Coles justify a 45% increase of longlife skim milk over 6 months

Coles longlife skim milk 1 litre cost $1 for quite some time before panic buying started due to covid 19. In about April it increased to $1.25. Yesterday at Lithgow Coles it was $1.45 following new panic buying.

How can a 45% increase be justified?

Store LocationLithgow NSW
Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Prawns and Lobsters

If I had wanted frozen prawns I would have gone to Aldi and bought a packet. I bought 1kg of supposedly fresh prawns from Coles, Tunstall Square yesterday and the prawns were FROZEN. ... and I mean FROZEN.
They tasted bland and were (lost for words) soggy, so my dog enjoyed his meal. Now when it came to cheap lobsters for Australians - where are they? I too think that this is a strategy by Coles Supermarkets to have customers continually returning for lobsters to no avail so they buy more products. I will in future shop for seafood at Victoria Markets and definitely not Coles supermarkets.

Store LocationTunstall Square
Cindy

Cindy

Fruit

Stoned fruit from my coles shop always turns bad from inside out within 2 days of purchase I am continually disappointed with fruit from coles and will be buying elsewhere because I am not happy having to throw fruit out not to mention the waste of money.

Store LocationLangwarrin Vic
Lidia M.

Lidia M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lobster

I tried to buy a few lobsters,I went to coles everyday from Wednesday until today and no one there’s .I think it’s a strategy to force the people to go through the shops and no lobster buying something else

Store LocationMelbourne
Nicole

NicoleQueensland

Rainbow cake disappointment

We usually buy rainbow cake for the icing, so smooth,silky and creamy. This time frosting is very sugary and more like the one that comes with bake it yourself package. Full priced, but changed recipe. Never buying it again. Coomera Westfield store.

Store LocationCoomera Westfield

Cheri

Cheri

WHERE ARE THE WA ROCK LOBSTERS?

I read about Coles buying WA rock lobsters for 20 bucks 2 days ago. Then yesterday there was an online article saying due to over buying there would be a limit of 4. I went onto Coles today and the delibperson said they were sold out? Geez I can guess who over bought as usual. Anyway i bought one from Canada for 17 bucks and it was nice. Dont advertise if you cannot supply. So annoying

Store Locationlane cove
James

James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perkii- false advertising

Perkii passion fruit and mango drink does not actually taste or have these ingredients. False and misleading advertising. Why do you sell these?

Mushroom or foam?

I bought the Coles brand tinned champignons, because there were no other choices - absolutely tasteless. Do not waste your money.

Sommer C.

Sommer C.Hunter Region, NSW

Customer lost after 22 years

I arrived at the checkouts with two trolleys and 3 children to find all registers closed except Express 15 items or less which had a huge line of people. Self checkout had no staff member for assistance! My time is clearly not valued like my money is!!!! I was penalised for shopping in the evening even though it was well before close. I will never shop at Coles again- it was one of the worst life experiences I have ever had!!!!!

Store LocationCharlestown

Ultimate Apple Pie chips

I acquired a bag in a Xmas hamper and I was sceptical but curious. Opened the bag for my kids and tried 3 chips. Lo and behold I didn't detect any hint of apple pie whatsoever. They tasted like chips! Moral of the story. Don't be fooled by marketing propaganda. Chips are chips. End of.