Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 68)

Listing monitored by Coles

Isabel
Isabel North West, QLD

Please order Mungalli yoghart Mt Isa 4825

Qld-Mt Isa please order mungalli yoghart there hasn’t been any yoghart for the last 3-4 weeks. Please can you order!!

Useful

Of course its useful its where we buy all our food from. I do wish there was a larger variety of items for sale.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

The cubed chicken today was just not to standard

I buy 1kg per week to make meals for work for my son. Today's cubed chicken was all gristly.. took me forever to cut out the gristle bits and so much was wasted. Will think twice before buying it again now. Poor quality coles.

Hopeless
Hopeless

Spend nearly $6000 to get 7 piece cookware set.

Is Coles current promotion for real? You get 1 flybuy credit for every $20 you spend. You can then redeem your points for 1 of their MasterChef cookware items after you've earned 40 points. So basically you have to spend $800 to get 1 piece of the cookware set. To get the entire 7 piece set you have to spend over $5,500. Tell me this a joke. You would have to be a fool to fall for this so called 'promotion'.

Paul G
Paul G

Shocking products and poor quality

Don’t shop at this supermarket. Their food quality is shocking, fruit and veg is often bruised, rots in the fridge.

rpar
rparMelbourne

Being Sent Flybuys No One Will Correct The Problem

Coles supposedly runs the Flybuys rewards program. Bases on the fact it makes question how well they run their supermarkets. I continue to miss out on hundreds of points because they will not print coupons for the card I use. I have complained to Flybuys and they won't do anything. I have complained to Coles who supposedly runs this program they have done nothing. That's why I shop at Woolies. I can earn rewards and they won't take a week to respond to my emails.

Yvonne
YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hope grissle beef checks cook well in slow cooker

Brought beef checks today ,absolutely grissle only,I have put them in slow cooker ,time will tell.The first time I brought them from Woolworths just lovely,first time buying in coles ,rather disappointed, my son is a x butcher so I would also know his thoughts

Luna03
Luna03Gippsland, VIC

Fresh meat rippoff

Coles fresh meat prices for lamb and beef are a downright rippoff. $26 for 2 beef steaks is ridiculous. Somewhere along the line from farm to shelf we are being ripped off. It is cheaper to buy takeaway now which is a real shame in this country. It's all about profit profit profit, Coles even suck the blood out so it lasts longer on the shelf.
Bit sick of the poor farmers syndrome in this country. $26.00 for .637 grams of steak is ridiculous, if you can't make good money at these prices well I'll go he.

Vath
VathPalmerston, NT

terrible customer service Coles Coolalinga NT

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

The customer service was great. So so helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone. It is rare to receive such attention to details.

Rosie
RosieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Coles hot chicken with stuffing loved it

I usually get the other one but i thought, no i'll try coles hot chicken, reallly lovely, and loved the stuffing, hey and saved a buck, true
Thsnks Coles Fraser Drive Banora

stefanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Off food

I ,every week buy chicken from Coles Lilydale vic
Every time I buy the special chicken breaststfillets,they are off!!every time.even the chicken necks.a rat would not touch them.i bought some more on thec9th,use by date 12th,they were off on the10th when I opened them.these were snap frozen so they couldn't go off.in my fridge. I've reported this store twice on fb,nothings done.i,m sending samples to relevant agencies,its not good enough,u just ignore complaints. Bad chicken is toxic

stefan

Don't ignore this chicken going off isctoxic

adrian m.
adrian m.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tinned Red Salmon

I bought a large can of Coles Red Salmon ..The colour of the salmon was grey, mostly bones and skin and other strange bits I couldn't identity. It was dry and tasteless with the consistency of soggy cardboard... Absolutely disgusting

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney

Don’t they care?

I’ve just come back from Coles and the lady behind the checkout was OBVIOUSLY SICK!
Although she was wearing a mask, every couple of minutes she took it off grabbed a tissue from a minuscule box of tissues and blew her nose then replaced the mask and continued to scan my items. When I got home I gave them all a good wash!
Don’t they care about their customers potentially catching COVID?

Coles meats

We will not buy our meat from coles as we have purchased their rolled roasts and butterflied legs of lamb , only to discover when opened that it is packaged in such a way as to hide all the fat which is up to a third of the weight in most cases .

Lourdes Johnston
Lourdes JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very dissatisfied

Purchased only yesterday....with still 12 months before expiry date.
I nearly vomited when I opened it.
Fungal, rotten and smell.

TISM
TISMPerth, WA

Self-Serve Racial Profiling?

Sachina S.
Sachina S.Sydney, NSW

Not happy with the service

Im a regular customer and have no had too many issues with this company. need to hire better staff asap.

availability of product

I asked their customer service if they can add a product that is available at other Coles stores and got a very inadequate response, basically no attempt to look into it at all, the answer was No.

Chalkyone
ChalkyoneSydney

Coles Thin Grocery Bags & Closed Express Service

Service

Walked into coles and got followed because I was private school. I put my bag down just like my other friend and walked in and did everything that they wanted. But when my mate didn’t have enough money, he put his items back in the exact place they belonged and got yelled at by a staff member for having no money and got followed by a worker in the store. Also private school kids get to keep there bags, very disappointed in the service.

Atr
AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible bread falls apart

Bought sourdough from Coles for the first time and it was not good at all. It was sliced and was not cut properly , so as soon as I started to cut through it it just crumbled away and fell to pieces . Also couldn’t eat it coz the whole loaf had holes through it so just threw it away . Highly recommend Woolworths sourdough, it is amazing ! Don’t bother with Coles .

Margarita
MargaritaSydney, NSW

They would do better. May be I should become Coles manager

Brendoon
BrendoonPerth, WA

Given wrong product but no return

I asked for a carton of JPS Gold for my mother in law at the counter. The courteous Coles staff member handed me the carton

Unknown to me she gave JPS Menthol. I rang the store the next day upon discovering this and told that no exchange is allowed.

Still in original wrapping and risk is zero for contamination. $239 waste of money so who is at fault?

I used to spend a minimum of $100 +per week but that will be zero after this lack of service or even compassion

Lina