Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 80)

sue kelly

sue kellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the money less than one star

I purchased the coles spaghetti ready prep meal for the first time i normally buy the lean cuisine
however will never buy the coles brands again this one was full of water and no flavour
the lean cuisine is similiarly priced but full of flavour

Derek L

Derek L

Be extremely careful before you buy anything everyone, Coles supermarket has unreasonably strict "NO REFUND" policy.

bbwgus

bbwgusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There is a reason they call sliced bread the best invention

I have had many of these experiences with their $6.00 sourdough baked bread. It is rarely sliced all the way through. small problem yes, and usually I can break the slices apart with my fingers through the packet. Today I had to remove the loaf, get a bread knife and slice my way through ¾ of the pack, top and bottom. Not good enough Coles.

Coles kitchen chicken korma

No chicken in the meal ,terrible and smelt like it was off.Will not buy again,thanks for nothing coles you dorks

Gagingi

GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude and unhelpful

kevin

kevinSydney, NSW

misleading and online team members very rude, bad English and couldn't even help

at home after surgery i foolishly thought i would try home delivery free for the first time
after putting in my address and choosing home delivery i was asked at checkout to spend more than $50 so i did. the confirmation then told me i had to collect.

i then called coles online and got an indian guy who was rude , kept talking over me and did nothing to help
i will plead with my 37000 followers to not use coles as they cannot be trusted

Anne M.

Anne M.

Customer service has really gone down!

Sassy2

Sassy2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off

Didn’t they make enough money in COVID they raised all the prices on all staples but that was not enough to make them a tidy profit 3 star mince went from $9 in February to today $11.50 it’s gone up another 50cents let me guess the cows have COVID right
Disgusting

J77

J77Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not customer user friendly

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

I am not impressed with Coles.

I find that my local Coles at Morisset is often without products I want. Last week it was Coles chocolate bavarian.They seem to have cancelled Liddells skim milk altogether. I find it better to shop at Woolworths where the products I want are always there and anyway Woolworths chocolate bavarian tastes richer.

Charlie M.

Charlie M.South East Queensland, QLD

absolutely horrible wouldn't bother ever going back

we asked store employees where to go to get our milk and they said they didn't know and were not helpful at all. not only was the staff a joke but the self serve machines weren't working either

Little T.

Little T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Get charged twice for online orders different amounts - call to enquire and be told to wait 10 days

Decided to collect from Clayton DO NOT SHOP milk was 2 days before expiry. They hold the initial amount, the day after collecting I was charged the correct amount minus the out of stock items. When I called to question why the initial amount was still deducted she told me to wait 10 days to see if it is returned?? The stress and time consuming situation to try get your rightful money back is not worth it! Never shopping online again

Karina

Karina

Dont bother using their home delivery, it is absurd

I ordered my home delivery four days before going into quarantine. In that order was standard cuts of steak. There are no steak shortages in Tasmania. They packed my order and closed it off so I couldnt cancel it before they notified me that I wouldnt be getting the steak. They are now refusing to pack it and deliver it even though they clearly stock it. Apparently them providing theoretical feedback to a department is meant to feed me.

Natalia

Natalia

I liked good prices

More client attention, it’s a good brand that has everything that you need
But in some cases the attention from the coles employers are not the best, they looks like doesn’t want to being a good service

Heather M.

Heather M.

New McCrae Coles is great

The new fit out of Coles in McCrae is great, much more selection of fresh products & a fresh new look too.
Great selection of fruits, Vegetables, salads, nuts & cheeses. Bigger organic range too.

Lynette

Lynette

perfect

My local Coles is absolutely top! The staff at willowdale Coles are amazing. The store is always clean, stock are ways stocked up, if you need anything there are always staff around to assist you. Thank you to the staff at willowdale Coles. Keep up the great work!

Kylie

KylieWestern Australia

Love coles

I always shop at coles it is one of the cheapest stores with great product. I really like the bakery and deli section as they are always so fresh. Thumbs up from me.

TUMER

TUMERIllawarra, NSW

Better

There are specials which is better than major competitor Woolworths.
Customer service improving and also I like coles app which is easy to use and its menu has much more functions.

Keith

KeithGreat Southern, WA

Fantastic

Very helpful staff, great products staff helping me find the product i require and if i have trouble there HAPPY to help, as im a disability pensioner. This is in WA.

Victoria H.

Victoria H.Murray Region, NSW

Great Staff so helpful !!

The staff are so helpful and when you need assistance in finding a product ..They've been so very helpful and kind at lavington coles in NSW especially during pandemic time's