Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 68)

Listing monitored by Coles

Rodrigo
RodrigoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not fair store

lyn
lynPerth, WA

Birdseye steamed fish

I object strongly its now only Asian sauces. Its a sudden change and the least sounding Asian one was citrus and garlic.. it was Asian tasting. SO BAD.. Disgusting Coles.

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Early morning stale bread

Coles Karingal
I brought bread this morning at 8.30am and the bread was stale. This is not a one off. Their bread is always stale. I also brought shredded cheese which was mouldy. Something needs to be done because it is giving Coles a bad name.

Diane S
Diane SCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Coles Chicken sausages with Sage and Thyme, very disappointing, thought these would taste great but no chicken taste at all, overpowered by the sage with a bitter flavour and can't taste the thyme. Sage is far too strong for chicken. Please don't make anymore, just use thyme.

Bridgette K.
Bridgette K.South East Queensland, QLD

Coles Miami Gold Coast

GH403A
GH403A

Who Do You Customers Think You Are !

Bumper
BumperMelbourne

Sinew galore.

My wife cooked us lamb loin chops. They should advertise them as lamb sinew cc hop and not lamb loin chops. Out of three chops, I thrown out the equivelant of one and a half chops, and I am being kind with the portion thrown out. Coles to me is engaging in false advertising when they advertise their meats. I told my wife to dump Coles completely because this is not the first time she bought meat from Coles and it was the same full of sinew chops. I would say the chops are not fit to feed to a dog no matter for human consumption.

pradeep chandak
pradeep chandakCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shocking Services and no feedback from Coles

Gold Coast lady
Gold Coast ladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be good

I have lodged a complaint with Coles feedback service which so far has being a waste of time. The complaints area claim they have contacted the regional manager who was suppose to contact the manager of the store but after 4 days, the manager of the store claims he hasnt had a complaint coming from from head office. (very strange indeed). The air conditioning doesn't work at my local Coles and despite many calls they will not fix it. In a humid and hot climate such as Brisbane this isnt acceptable. I spend $400.00 per week and I even even noticed the mince isn't as good quality anymore. I have changed to Woolworths who are far superior in everyway

Scott
ScottRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Grasshopper Spinach!!

Grasshopper in 280g Coles Spinach! Made me spew!! Further action will be taken on this one! Absolutely annoying poor yet again from Coles

AIR
AIRSydney, NSW

Coles Master chef knives scam

Coles supermarket s master chefs knives give a way was a big scam. I collected my 20 points well before the end date and searched for it from stores from Macquarie Park to Wollongong. Funnily it was not available this was 26th of Jan. I emailed coles customer care on the day and the following day they replied asking for more inform which i provided immediately and followed up constantly. They waited till the end if the promotion and replied back on the 12th saying sorry the promotion ended on the 9th. This is disgusting behaviour

Mario
MarioMelbourne

Unreliable

Chicken breast stunk - purchased at Hawthorn store. Seven days before listed expiry date. This has happened to me before at the same store. Has anyone experienced this? The store looks nice though.

ron
ron

Rude and obnoxious

Checked a price with a staff member - then charged a different price at checkout - original staff member then refused to tell checkouts the price because she was finishing. Then called a liar at the checkouts - toss in covid restrictions when buying for disabled family member and items removed from basket and you get an unacceptable shopping experience.

Eash A
Eash ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Unfair MasterChef Knife promotions being run, poor customer treatment

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Out of date again!

Thanks again Coles at Southport Park! Purchased today , 1-2-21 but noticed when about to cook tonight it's use by date is 31-1-21. Typical of both Coles stores near me. Often out of date "not fresh" meat and vegetables. I usually collect the out of date bags of salad and drop them off to an employee who always says there are never enough staff to maintain the shelves. Should have checked the meat though as you can't rely on it being fresh.

Disappointed but not surprised

Don’t expect much customer service from Coles it doesn’t exist! I’m just hoping Aldi increases their range so I can leave Coles . Even IGA fruits are getting better and prices so I’ll definitely be putting my money towards a company that treats there customers right! Hopefully others will do it too?! Soon things will go back to normal and then, maybe then customers will spend wisely with company's that care?! Maybe then arrogant Coles will try harder to help rather then ignore

USED
USEDCentral West, NSW

KITCHEN KNIFE PROMOTION

Shopped at Coles and when we had enough credit surprise, surprise Coles has no stock of the knives. What really annoyed us off is Coles does not care, just say well we only got so much stock. Shame Shame Shame!

Agnes
Agnes Sydney, NSW

20 points for a free knife promotion.

I was disappointed as they run out of knives long before the promo finished. I went a few times and still no stock.

Davide I.
Davide I.Sydney, NSW

tastless ready meals DO NOT BUY!

Yummy, Coles Tropical Snapper fillets

Sounded delicious, looks can, and in this case were definitely deceiving.
$12 for 250 grams of tasteless rubber substitute.
This is by far the worst fish I've ever tasted.
Surely Carp tastes better than this crap.

Michael
Michael

Coles in Decline.

Coles closed our delicatessen and replaced it with pre-packaged plastic items. Certainly more expensive. Chicken is now more $2 more expensive if you buy 2 breasts instead of four. You must buy 4 sticks of cabanossi etc. Pre- packaged capsicum $24 a kilo lol! Many staples have recently been replaced with trendy niche products e.g. can't buy pears and peaches in cans from Australia or grapefruit juice without sugar. I try to avoid wherever possible. Woolies and Aldi now far superior.

Absolutely disgusting- do not go

Absolute rubbish Coles Red Salmon

Very poor quality Alaskan salmon that is canned in Thailand. Lots of slimey skin and dark meat. The colour is more brownish than red and the taste is disgusting and nothing like red salmon should be.

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fly in my bun

Purchased a pack of in store baked cheese rolls to find a fly was baked into it, pretty upsetting and concerned with Coles response

Popou
PopouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Knife disappointment

Have knife points but the smaller knives unavailable for weeks. Promotion still ongoing. Rang everywhere but disappointed, only large knives.