Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 5 of 10)

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

Jacob
JacobSydney, NSW

free delivery promised on the website for more than $100.00 but charging $6.00 for delivery!!

I ordered an online purchase on 11.07.2021!! After selecting items for half an hour for more than $120.00 they promise to deliver without any transportation charge!! Finally, they are asking to pay $ 6.00 for the delivery charge!! It is not at all acceptable!! I cancelled the order immediately!! They promise something but deliver another thing!! what is this?? I am disappointed with coles!!

Jarrod
Jarrod

Supply vs Demand

For a major supermarket chain you DO NOT know how to keep your shelves stocked, don’t give me its to hard, you employee huge amounts of people. Not walking 10 min to not get my items

Margie C.
Margie C.Sydney, NSW

Master Chef points rip off

Didn’t get MasterChef bonus points; flybuys directed me to store, Marrickville Store advised nothing they could do. A rip off! Hours wasted for nothing!

Vinh
VinhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flybuys promotions - Master Chet cookware SCAM - Coles Vermont South/Coles in general

The promotion is a SCAM. Time and time again, past similar promotions were all scams. After luring customers into collecting points, Coles is unable to fulfill the promise. I cannot redeem as "sorry, we have ran out of stock". I will not fall for this scam again. Shopping at Aldi next door will save you at least 10% to 15%

Master chef cookwear

Still 10 days to go for promotion to end and they have no stock available , what a joke totally scam to get customers to spend thousands and can’t have full stock to provide. Never coming back again switching to Aldi now . I have 100 credits and all in vain now. Why at the first place you guys stated the campaign if you can’t have enough stock.

Ron
RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WHAT A PROMOTIONAL SCAM

leoniemay
leoniemayNorth Queensland, QLD

Master Chef

awful outcome on the Master Chef Cook wear, 8 days left on this promotion and no cook wear only to be told there was none left and no more would be coming. I attempted to contact Coles via email, text msg, messenger and numerous phone numbers received not one reply from them, one would think customer service does not exist. Not good enough Coles...you should have stayed with kids tiny shop, your dealing with adults in cook wear

Larisa M.
Larisa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking for their fake failed flybuy bonus on MasterChef Cookware, ending products on saved credits before final date!

Kelly
Kelly

Never again!

George G
George G

No more promotional items - all stores have run out with 9 days still to go

All the stores in the South of Sydney have run out of the MasterChef Pots and Pans promotion and there are still 9 days to go until the next of the program. All stores I contacted said they were told by HQ they would not be getting any more supply . Spent thousands to collect the credits over the past few months , to be told , sorry no supply . What a joke !

Rachel G.
Rachel G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy

Just found out that coles will no longer sell plastic cutlery. I am so angry about this as I use it all the time and now I am left with having to pay twice as much for ridiculous wooden cutlery that is rubbish. They say they want to help the environment, but I think its a bit late for that. Thanks so much for inconveniencing people once again!!

Lil
LilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles brand Malted Milk.

The drink is grainy and get stuck in the mouth. The product should be removed from sale to the customers.

Annemarie
AnnemarieCentral Queensland, QLD

Checkout Error

Told checkout #4 operator at coles ruralview Qld 150pm on 2nd July 2021, that I had a bag of the $2.50p/kilo mandarins. He charged me $2.90p/k. Did not realize til home..... Pain.... Gotta return to store if I want THEIR error corrected. Cannot trust these people to do a job properly even after they have been informed ...
This coles shop also a high Covid infection risk as no one, customers or staff are social distancing & no one seems to care......

Ana
AnaPerth

Great products and prices rude staff

I go to Coles often to buy the best and first quality products that they offer, especially at Inaloo,Perth WA, I consider myself a valuable customer and a cheerful and happy person just to be treated rudely by the only person ALWAYS in the self- service area, a short asian mid-age lady who treats you with utterly disrespect and assumes people are stealing, does not offer any help and rudely snatches products from you to make the checkout process more efficient and fast (??)
Appalled by the lack of friendliness wouldn't take ny business elsewhere but definitely avoid the self-service area from now on.

Krish

I am absolutely loved by the way I was treated by this Bloke today, Kristan, such ann hard working gentleman he deserves to be the Regional manager of coles Greenacre. The end

Jeff
JeffSydney, NSW

Coles Merrylands

Such a terrible experience today (26/06/21) where I felt humiliated by the employee named LANA who was taking care of the self check-out area at Merrylands Coles.
She was extremely rude and arrogant.
I’ve been a loyalty customer of Coles Merrylands. Okay I understand people might have personel/family problems sometimes but it was different this time. Shouldn’t laugh after telling the story to other employee who works at the next cashier. Management shouldn’t let these type people to join Coles. Unless shouldn’t give missions those inexperienced employees at the front stage. They can work at the back/depot and can be rude to pallets or pallet-jack.

Momma Bear
Momma BearCurtin 2605, ACT

Brioche doesn’t taste like brioche…..

Brioche is a bread of French origin and whose high egg and butter content gives it a rich and tender crumb. Chef Joël Robuchon described it as "light and slightly puffy, more or less fine, according to the proportion of butter and eggs." -Wikipedia
But Coles brioche doesn’t taste like at all. They’re just like ordinary bread, to say the least. I hope Coles make the necessary adjustments to really make their brioche taste like real brioche.

Tenant H.
Tenant H.

Horrendous racist period!!!

This experience is based on my ten years of applying for work at coles. Over the course of 10 years I have applied for jobs various back to back jobs at comes. And they never selected me not even for an interview.
I know Australia is racist and I still chose to live here. But in 10 years nothing has actually changed infact it’s much worse. They never selected me because of ethnicity. In Adelaide particularly I never got a job at coles neither at the counter nor at the other department even though I have qualifications.
Coles all in all shame on you.

Inderjeet
Inderjeet

Very good customer service and top quality products. Coles is the future of Australian retail industry.

Coles is the future of Australian retail ,food and daily need services. Very good customer service and top quality products.

Great Service
Great ServiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Recently shopped at your Kawana store and would like to thank Kirsten on great service she provided in helping me find several items, I was impressed with how she knew exactly which aisle and where products are. Great service with a smile. Thank you

fair value
fair value

Rip people off with cheap packaging that ends up in landfill and they discriminate against the disabled

They sell cheap milk in leaking containers and when I tried to return it by showing the receipt and a picture of the milk bottle that leaked everywhere so I threw it out, the store refused and 'Coles Customer Care' took a week to respond and said cannot help without the barcode.

Who keeps the barcode. I even had the receipt. Good thing this is a breach of Australian Consumer Law by Coles. It's only about $3 to me but the point is Coles can just make bad products and sell millions of bottles knowing most will give up when genuine refund attempts are made.

Shame on you Coles!

solon m.
solon m.

Masterchef cookware

Pretty one
Pretty oneDatwin

The website is not actually user friendly and i a big online shopper.

Found myself going all over the place on their website it needs an overhaul, unlike theur competition. In addition when paying by paypal it did not take me to the paypal site so i can put my password in. This is really dangerous, anyone could use it, cant believe paypal allows it. Dangerous

Davies Bryant
Davies BryantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Who sells bread like this

The bread i have gotten has these holes punctured on certain pieces on the loaf. i hope they don't treat all products like this!

Mary C.
Mary C.Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Disappointed they have stopped the 12 item checkout stops me going in when we only need a few items not worth it