Bookworm62

Bookworm62Perth, WA

WHAT A BIG CON

My wife has been collecting point for their knives using flybuys she has enough to get a small knife set but guess what they have nothing and soon it will end and you miss out a BIG CON Coles

Store LocationNorth Armadale WA
Marie J.

Marie J.

Self checkouts not open early

Self checkouts don't open until 8.30 to 9.00am, forcing me to wait in line and have staff handle my items. With COVID 19 I don't want anyone but me handling my items. Supermarket brought in these self checkouts so we should be able to use them at all times, I use gloves when touching the screen for safety. Woolies open them up early.

Store LocationTuggeranong Southpoint ACT
Debra Persson

Debra PerssonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No longer selling Golden Wok Dim Sims

Can only find the Mini Dim Sims, but I prefer the normal Golden Wok Dim Sims they are better then the Marathon product so why have they disappeared out my local Altona Coles Store.

Store LocationAltona, Victoria

Omnia

Omnia

Terrible customer service

I went to purchase a Lyca top up for two people, the rude staff member Christian gave me the wrong vouchers & would not refund my money. I will never set foot in that uncooperative staff

Store LocationCambellfield 3064
Annoyed!!!

Annoyed!!!Perth

Always Filthy, Rancid Chicken

Why is the chicken purchased from two Coles stores especially in Perth ALWAYS off and rancid ????
We are so sick of having to return disgusting smelling meat !!!!

Store LocationBEECHBORO, WA

MarkPerth, WA

Dissgusting

Bought the coles 4 leaf salad, I was making a sandwich, pulled a handful out and out came a big moth, almost ate it, but seen its wings flapping. I took photos of it, called them up and they offered me $2 if I still have my receipt.

Store LocationKardinya W.A
Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charred black overcooked Lilydale hot chicken

Store LocationSouthport Park QLD
YMK

YMKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Treated with prejudice

Store LocationThe Glen, Melbourne
Joym

JoymSydney Surrounds, NSW

Older staff ability to interact with customer

Bought some items today toilet rolls and dog biscuits of course didn’t fit in bag instead of asking she grabbed my receipt from machine to see if I had stolen them then made up a lie when I asked her what she was doing. Cannot wait till I see her next time at north lakes central coast.

Store LocationNorth lakes central coast

mcd

mcdCharlestown

Where Has Your Product Variety Gone????

Over recent weeks I've noticed a significant reduction in the number and the variety of products available in your Charlestown NSW store. What I have noticed is that you now have a massive area selling cheap, plastic crap that no one wants i.e games, toys, back to school rubbish, Australia Day bogan wear. Basically, as mentioned, cheap, plastic crap. People can purchase these items from $2 shops, BigW, Kmart and Target. Coles... You. Are. A. Supermarket - nothing more.

Store LocationCharlestown NSW
fresh apples

fresh applesMid North Coast, NSW

Coles grass-fed rump steak 9310645319261

Coles grass - fed rump steak was tough to eat and half of it went in the bin, Coles needs a meat inspector to check the meat before selling it to the customers, meat is so expensive

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Angelina M.

Angelina M.Western District, VIC

Disgusting

I bought a pint of coles cookies and cream ice cream. I started consuming the pint only to find in my shock and horror a LONG, WHITE, THIN PIECE OF HAIR. My hair is NOT that colour and it was clearly dug far into the ice cream, absolutely disgusting. Do better coles, this unsanitary behaviour is a horrible look on the store and company as a whole.

Store LocationCentral Warrnambool Victoria
Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Christmas prawns couldn't be eaten

My mother bought some prawns on Wednesday for Christmas as she wasn't able to go on the Thursday. She sat down to what was hopefully an enjoyable meal of prawns which she enjoys only to find that she couln't eat them as they had gone off. $30 or so wasted.

Store LocationColes Brookside Qld
Dashe W.

Dashe W.South East Queensland, QLD

In my prospective customers expect a manager to be on their side and apologize on behalf of your company when a product or service is at fault They want to hear the Manager say they’re sorry and acknowledge the inconvenience caused. Coles managers and some customer service people are purely Rude Behavior and Bad Attitudes ignorant uneducated people.

Store LocationColes Kallangur QLD 4503 2 Nellies Lane, Lilly Brook Shopping Village, Kallangur QLD 4503

Mark

New self serve pet treats

Absolutely disgusting prices for new self serve dog treats. $6 for 100g that’s $60 a kilo. You can get 6 x 500g bags of Smackos for that. The self serve treats are Over priced and even my dogs wouldn’t eat the 6 thin measly slices of pig trotters (100g) that I purchased for them to try. Your better of buying 3-4kg of sirloin or rump steak for that price. When are dog treats more expensive than premium human meat. Won’t be buying any again and I will recommend the same to everyone. Outrageous humiliating and wrong Coles!

Store LocationLakehaven

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

How can Coles justify a 45% increase of longlife skim milk over 6 months

Coles longlife skim milk 1 litre cost $1 for quite some time before panic buying started due to covid 19. In about April it increased to $1.25. Yesterday at Lithgow Coles it was $1.45 following new panic buying.

How can a 45% increase be justified?

Store LocationLithgow NSW
Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Prawns and Lobsters

If I had wanted frozen prawns I would have gone to Aldi and bought a packet. I bought 1kg of supposedly fresh prawns from Coles, Tunstall Square yesterday and the prawns were FROZEN. ... and I mean FROZEN.
They tasted bland and were (lost for words) soggy, so my dog enjoyed his meal. Now when it came to cheap lobsters for Australians - where are they? I too think that this is a strategy by Coles Supermarkets to have customers continually returning for lobsters to no avail so they buy more products. I will in future shop for seafood at Victoria Markets and definitely not Coles supermarkets.

Store LocationTunstall Square
Lidia M.

Lidia M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lobster

I tried to buy a few lobsters,I went to coles everyday from Wednesday until today and no one there’s .I think it’s a strategy to force the people to go through the shops and no lobster buying something else

Store LocationMelbourne
Cheri

Cheri

WHERE ARE THE WA ROCK LOBSTERS?

I read about Coles buying WA rock lobsters for 20 bucks 2 days ago. Then yesterday there was an online article saying due to over buying there would be a limit of 4. I went onto Coles today and the delibperson said they were sold out? Geez I can guess who over bought as usual. Anyway i bought one from Canada for 17 bucks and it was nice. Dont advertise if you cannot supply. So annoying

Store Locationlane cove
James

James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perkii- false advertising

Perkii passion fruit and mango drink does not actually taste or have these ingredients. False and misleading advertising. Why do you sell these?