Listing monitored by Coles

Chicken chips from Tasty Food Co.

Bought tasty food co. Chicken chips 1kg. With ciabatta crumb. Very disappointed..all crumb with very, very little chicken. I would never buy this again.

GSa
GSaSydney, NSW

Covid rules don't apply

During Sydney's covid lockdown (July 2021) there's been a rule that only 1 person per household may go out to do the shopping. Coles doesn't worry about this rule. So if you want to shop as a couple or as a family, this is the place to go. You don't even need to check in either.

Glenda Knight
Glenda KnightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yuk, horrible taste

Purchased Taste traders Thai red crackers today. They taste absolutely revolting and I will never buy again nor chance the other flavours.

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocked....

Quick & easy til I opened the packet.
Have purchased these before but wont ever again..
It smelt so bad and looked not good. The expiry was next year (2022)

COLES Cheesecake

Coles brand french cheesecake is disgusting taste like poison. My kids and I love cheesecake but that coles brand is revolting.
Leaves a chemical taste in our mouths.
The worst cheesecakes we've ever tasted.

Maria
Maria

Terrible Experience

It's advertised that on all orders over $100 dollars have free delivery but it's a LIE because I have been charge a delivery fee of $8 which my shopping online for groceries amounted to $168 dollars. I'm disappointed not about the money but the loyalty, I'm a coles shopper...

Angela03
Angela03Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service Merrylands’s coles

I had bought a product that was expired, this was my error not seeing the date . I called coles Merrylands’s number of times but no answer till 7pm tried for 4 hrs on and off as I wanted to return the product. due to covid return protocol I m. Unsure . I find this very disappointing as number of attempts no calls were answered . Well this product states best before 16/7/21 and I bought it on 15 th so to my knowledge it’s expired. I can’t consume expired food due to health issues and I paid full price.

Store LocationMerrylands
Nora M
Nora MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles Ipswich Bakery need training in hygiene.

Coles Ipswich handles bread without gloves Same person stacked shelves didn’t wash before moving to bakery to handle our bread

Mvaug10
Mvaug10Brisbane

MasterChef Cookware …. Or Cook where???

jack a.
jack a.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

disgusting

sorbent toilet paper 16 pack in this weeks catalogue for $6.75 then you said we are sorry these will be not available at the special due to product not available well that's a complete joke as we bought 2 packets at 6am when the special started our store had plenty of stock and they have had plenty of stock all week. I think u jacked up the price because of covid-19 just for profit How disgusting

Jacob
JacobSydney, NSW

free delivery promised on the website for more than $100.00 but charging $6.00 for delivery!!

I ordered an online purchase on 11.07.2021!! After selecting items for half an hour for more than $120.00 they promise to deliver without any transportation charge!! Finally, they are asking to pay $ 6.00 for the delivery charge!! It is not at all acceptable!! I cancelled the order immediately!! They promise something but deliver another thing!! what is this?? I am disappointed with coles!!

Supply vs Demand

For a major supermarket chain you DO NOT know how to keep your shelves stocked, don’t give me its to hard, you employee huge amounts of people. Not walking 10 min to not get my items

Margie C.
Margie C.Sydney, NSW

Master Chef points rip off

Didn’t get MasterChef bonus points; flybuys directed me to store, Marrickville Store advised nothing they could do. A rip off! Hours wasted for nothing!

Vinh
VinhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flybuys promotions - Master Chet cookware SCAM - Coles Vermont South/Coles in general

The promotion is a SCAM. Time and time again, past similar promotions were all scams. After luring customers into collecting points, Coles is unable to fulfill the promise. I cannot redeem as "sorry, we have ran out of stock". I will not fall for this scam again. Shopping at Aldi next door will save you at least 10% to 15%

Master chef cookwear

Still 10 days to go for promotion to end and they have no stock available , what a joke totally scam to get customers to spend thousands and can’t have full stock to provide. Never coming back again switching to Aldi now . I have 100 credits and all in vain now. Why at the first place you guys stated the campaign if you can’t have enough stock.

George T
George Tasked
Coles Supermarkets

My husband purchased 2 bottles of Coles tomato paste made in China as I avoid any item of food from China I asked him to take it back and get the tomato paste made in Italy that I always buy it is about $1.30 more and he was told their policy is no returns . He was not asking for a credit just an exchange. This was at Charlestown.

danny
danny

thats right no more returns been like that for a while

scottym1982apps
scottym1982apps

Research and know, its common sense during covid that they dont refund as much, blame filthy disgusting hoarding scum for this

Ash
Ashasked
Coles Supermarkets

Which coles brand icecream are vegetarian as well as alcohol free

wingnut
wingnut

have a look at the container

Chong
Chongasked
Coles Supermarkets

The products for Hong Long Dim Sum Kitchen has never been replenished after 10am during the promotion period. Should not share this in the catalogue since it is always out of stock.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives