Listing monitored by Coles

Peng Z.
Peng Z.Sydney, NSW

Take a photo of the price tag

Store LocationDrummoyne NSW
Lady J
Lady JSydney Surrounds, NSW

Once Again Pricing Is All Over The Place

Afourer mandarins clearly on shelf at $2.20 kg, scanned at $3.50 kg. This is an ongoing problem at Coles Winmalee. Thanks for the free mandarins

Mazza
Mazza

Why? Coles lady, stubbornly goes against Coles rules?

Store LocationMoree

Very disappointed

Woodlea Coles !!! Vic Everytime I go to purchase egg whites in the carton, there always sold out !! Mind you, there’s 6 cartons in the box and only stock two boxes at one time !!

Click and collect

When trying to collect the order after being advised that it's ready for pick up, upon arrival we where told it was not ready and they couldn't tell us when it would be. We went home to ring Coles only to have to speak to a very junior staff member who seemed to have no idea and had to ask a more senior staff member about every question we asked. This is not the first time but seems to happen every 2nd or 3rd time we try and do a click and collect. This is just not good enough.

Store LocationNorth Richmond, NSW
Pragya
PragyaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Quality drastic drop in BHUJA snacks

BHUJA Snack that I purchased this time is with lots lots lots of peanuts and very few other ingredients. I wouldn’t buy this again if it doesn’t regains it’s previous quality because I felt like I was eating peanuts mix.

Bella
BellaSydney, NSW

Unclean bakery jam doughnuts with hair

Purchased mini jam doughnuts from Coles bakery at Casula Mall 2170. Upon consuming found long dark human hairs kneaded into dough. Obviously no work health and safety or caps worn by staff during food preparation or handling. Disgusting as I emailef the store but have not received an apology or assurance they will improve oh+s standards (I had proof of purchase).

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nambour, the staff are just terrible people, makes me wonder what else they do to your food.

Jeffery O.
Jeffery O.Sydney, NSW

Worst Click & Collect experience!

debbie gordon
debbie gordonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Tassal salmon TOXIC

Farmed salmon in Tasmania is destroying waterways & polluting oceans. Tassal brand should not be stocked in your supermarket. It is being fed chemical soya fishmeal from overseas & chicken& animal remains which even turns the flesh of salmon grey so they dye it pink. It is Toxic to people & should be stopped immediately. DO NOT EAT THIS Please read a new book buy Richard Flanagan called TOXIC that explains salmon farming industry in Tasmania. Please do the right thing for our environment it is big companies that can stop this. It should not be about money. How can you advertise yourselves as fresh food people!!!!

Dee ribi
Dee ribiMelbourne

CLOSURE of Meat dept with butchers. Help

Will now move back to butchers as Coles have put off all their fully trained
Butchers. Why train them up and then let them go?
We bought expensive meat and had great weekly help from the butcher
In Coles no matter which store

Store LocationParkhill shopping centre Berwick or Fountain Gate

Justin
JustinSydney, NSW

Cokes don’t even stay open on reduced trading hours

Coles Ramsgate Beach shut the doors early - advertised as 8:30pm (lockdown reduced hours). Security in the door claim they shot at 8:25pm despite Showing the lady my phone that was before 8:25pm . Coles are taking the profits & increasing prices while reducing service & hours. Sounds like the Banks.

Store LocationRamsgate Beach

Poor Customer Experience

aami_car
aami_carSydney, NSW

Terrible Coles delivery service

Don't bother. We got a text late at night saying delivery truck had broken down (who knows if this is true). No one attempted to make contact with us to let us know when the order would be rescheduled for. When we chased it the following day, we were told that they can't deliver "due to covid". Um....that is exactly why they deliver, and we have been ordering from Coles regularly throughout lockdowns. After being on hold for thirty minutes we were told that the order cannot be re-delivered "due to covid" but that we could go and pick it up from the store if we wanted.
Crappy customer service, no apology or explanation. Just given the run around basically.

jsmay
jsmay

overall ok, but disappointed with Coles Pepperoni Salami

I shop regularly at Coles and Woolies. Overall, ok, but I bought the Coles brand Pepperoni Salami and I was incredibly disappointed: no taste whatsoever; it was pretty well mainly fat; there was very very little meat and totally tasteless. Really disappointed that they would put their name on such a poor quality product. I usually buy pepperoni salami, but first time I have bought the Coles brand. Will not do that again.