Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (479)

Lynne D
Lynne DAU

What a Disgrace

For weeks we have been attempting to buy our usual groceries from Coles Chisholm, absolutely nothing on the shelves. Yet we can go to any other store eg Woolworths & they have plenty of stocked shelves. This has to be the worst Coles store I have ever shopped in. As for the staff they are as good as the store, couldn’t give a dam.
This store needs a real boot!!!

Store LocationColes Chisholm ACT
Milena
Milena

Use false adverting

Coles deserves zero stars. You can't trust their website, or their digital catalogue, it's set up to mislead customers that items are on special, and if an item is on special at one store, don't expect it to be on special at another store!!! The customer is never right, staff and managers are awful, and argumentative, and will even conspire together and lie to you to save a few dollars, don't waste your time with "customer care," because they don't care.

Store LocationMultiple stores in perth area
david m.
david m.South East Queensland, QLD

What the??? Buy 2 steaks. Get 1.5 steaks.

Recently bought top shelf porterhouse steak from Coles at Silkstone Qld. Looked great in the pack. Opened up to find one steak 30mm thick and a stowaway 10mm BBQ steak. C’mon guys. You charge a motza for this meat and it really is poor form when you present something really top quality and pack it with rubbish.

Store LocationSilkstone, qld
Heather
Heather

Customer service

I didn't want to wait in line as 2 checkouts were open and large orders to go through. I used self service which is something I don't do. I wasn't clued to the system and had to ask for assistance on several occasions. The attendant was quite clearly annoyed and rude and when I left with my bags shouted after me. SEE YA. I looked for her name tag, but it was pushed inside her top pocket. This is the 3rd incident I've had at Coles Gawler. Another incident involved a customer who had obviously been caught shop lifting at an earlier date and he was named and shamed in front of other customers. I was embarrassed for him
I don't think it's a staff members job to name and shame.

Store LocationColes Gawler SA

Debz
DebzIllawarra, NSW

Poor Deli Service across multiple NSW stores

Store LocationMudgee, Bathurst, Musswellbrook, Batemans Bay & Goulburn
Liam B.
Liam B.South Australia

Coles ripping me off!

Bad coles. Big corporations ripping off consumers. Bought samsung phone from coles. Put coles simcard in it, but it is network locked to telstra. They will charge me $25 to unlock sim network. When I buy a phone outright, that means it is my property, should not be locked to one provider and consumers need to be made aware if they are locked. I signed no contract with telstra and now my phone is not fit for purpose under Australian consumer law. I should be able to put as many different sims in as I wish. Coles in bed with telstra to rip off consumers.

Store LocationAdelaide
pauly
paulyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jazz apples

I'm a fan of Jazz apples and even though expensive, Coles Constantly sells inferior products. You'd think they would reduce the price when their apples are of a low grade. 10 odd apples cost in excess of $12, at that price you would expect a premium product. My local grocery shop sells them at the same price but are premium, that's where I will be buying in the future.

Store LocationMitcham Vic
Disapointed meateater
Disapointed meateaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rump steak is now rubbish

I have purchased our rump steaks from coles for many years. Alway found it to be good to excellent quality.
The last 5 rump trays we have purchased have been rubbish quality. The meat has a distict fishy taste and has a very grey appearance.
Very poor quality since no butchers.

Store LocationIpswich Qld
kannan ramasamy
kannan ramasamyPerth, WA

No trust

I was shocked when I came to know that the recent bought Oreo biscuits from North Armadale coles which is located in Champion drive, Seville Grove, WA-6112 store were expired 2and half months back. But it was too late that my kids already started having them and they were felt a bit of discomfort like keep burbing alot. I didn't expected this from a big store like Coles group. Here after I am going spend a bit of extra time to make sure the product that I am going to buy is within the due date. Because It lost its trust ness.. OMG..

Store LocationColes North Armadale, champion drive, Seville Grove, WA-6112

Lady JSydney Surrounds, NSW

Be sure to check your dockets if you shop at Coles Winmalee

On 11th December I was charged $6.20 for a 10 pack of lemonade. I never buy them, I didn't have them in my trolley so how do you scan what I don't have? Something very dodgy is going on at this Coles. This has happened before. How do I prove it so I can get a refund? Blue Mountains Council, please give us the Woolworths that everyone is asking for

Store LocationWinmalee
Jane
Jane

Disabled trolleys

Strathpine Queensland store has one disability trolley, (which can be clipped onto a wheelchair). My elderly parents have consistently asked for extra trolleys to be made available, as they find it impossible to shop there without it. They won't shop online as they enjoy the conversations with the staff. My poor parents arrive, and if the one disability trolley isn't available they then have to drive home again without any shopping. My parents are both in their eighties and my mum is disabled. They have written and emailed the head office, but to no avail. Please, please show some compassion and supply more disabled friendly trolleys for your customers.

yabbie
yabbieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Stocking a substandard product

Coles should stop stocking the Nescafé range of cafe sachets they are encouraging Nescafé to continue making this new and vastly inferior product and providing it to their unaware customers.

Store LocationTweed heads.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

This is a scam what the hell.

This is such a scam. Just look at the picture like bruh. What the hell Coles. I think Coles is scamming people.

Store LocationEpping NSW
Les
LesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising

Over the last 2 catalogues coles have sliced Christmas cake but when trying to purchase non of their stores in my area have had any. Have spoken to duty manager at one store to be told never have had and complain to customer lack of care which I have and given standard answers due too covid and other problems they don't have any or have sold out. Well to them crap I have in different stores at 7 am on the Wednesday and no stock.
So why are this company able to continually false advertize and take us consumers for granted. Les

Store LocationMernda 7762

Coles Mareeba has no stock

Coles Mareeba has had a lot of empty shelves for weeks now. I asked a staff member why so many shelves empty they blamed Covid. Which is a lie as I have been to coles and woollies in cairns which are all fully stocked. Maybe Mareeba Coles just has poor management.

Store LocationMareeba 4880
Maryanne V.
Maryanne V.South East Queensland, QLD

I was wondering what the smell was

I have purchased the "I'm perfect" 2kg apples for lunches. They may be odd sizes, varieties and have a few blemishes but they have lasted well and tasted great. But yesterday's purchase goes a bit past imperfect. Five out of the 11 in my bag have started decomposing!
Come on Coles (Ipswich Central), these are not sell-able.

Store LocationIpswich Central
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cole's Sesame Bagels - Drier than QLD in a drought

My usual favs, Abe's Bagels weren't available so I decided to give Coles Sesame Bagels a go. Don't do it. Just DON'T! For the love of God, they were drier than a nun on Monday! Like eating saw dust in the shape of a bagel. New York's bagel artisan's would weep at the first nibble of these dusty doughnuts. Terrible. Instantly regrettable. Avoid at all costs, it's not worth the dry mouth.

Phill
PhillSydney, NSW

'Chef Inspired Finest' (yet 1 health-star rating)

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going Cashless and Blind people don't have a chance

Coles at Woolloongabba now have 3 cash self service checkouts, today, 2 not working (massive lineup) while the credit self serve checkouts are almost empty. what is a visually challenged person to do with over $100 of groceries and no where to organize them. The room they provide at these cash checkouts is only big enough for a few items. NOT HAPPY Placed everything back on the shelves and I'm only shopping at Woolworths now. I've shopping at Coles for at least the last 20 years and I spend between $160 -$260 per week they obviously don't know whats good for them.

Store LocationColes Woolloongabba
Jason L.
Jason L.South East Queensland, QLD

Boycott Coles

Boycott Coles. Vaccine Mandates are unlawful and there is no need for it. Do not bow to tyranny. There are plenty of other places that will welcome your patronage and your money

Forced Vaccinations are illegal under The Constitution 1901, Coles should also be shamed

Coles and Woolworths force vaccinating staff or you will lose your job is illegal and this should be held and taken to a Nuremberg Trial as was the Nazi's.

Store LocationMelbourne

I'm not happy with coles

I went to coles Elizabeth St. I went in to get a coffee there was no sugar I asked for some, they said they didn't have any!!! Why is this??? Just a suggestion put a sign up stating there's no sugar or bear in mind your a supermarket take a bag off the shelf pour some in a bowl with a spoon it's not like coles doesn't have any sugar they have shelves full of it. A simple solution!!! why make a mountain out of a molehill???

Store LocationElizabeth st
Helen R.
Helen R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cunningly removed picnic ware promotion 2 days before ending to make room for Halloween!

All coles supermarkets removed picnic ware promotion 2 days early to make room for Halloween thus all saved credits lost for redemption. I called Coles customer service on hold for 43 mins to alert them of this and their response - can’t help you ! Absolutely pathetic! What a disgrace Coles!! Many customers were complaining at the service desk and nobody cared! Charming !

Crag Dolbey
Crag DolbeyLaunceston, TAS

Scotch steak was average

Bought two scotch steaks from Wellington St supermarket in Launceston,Tasmania today.
It was tough and very little taste I would not rush back and try again

Store LocationWellington St Launceston, Tasmania
Nyse
NyseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Why have Coles changed their 10 litre bottled water container?
The tap is now like Aldi & Woolworths water which is difficult to use.
Also the bottles don't stack on top of each other now which makes it harder to store them.

Store LocationBeenleigh Qld