Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

cairns mum
cairns mumFar North Queensland, QLD

Coles Bakery Apple Crumble needs a new recipe

frozen berries

frozen blueberries 500g up from $4 to $5, that's an increase of 25%; it gets worse, frozen raspberries 500g up from $4 to $6, that"s an increase of "50%", Aldi 500g all frozen frozen berries 500g $3.69; SHAME on you Coles, the community is experiencing an economic and social crisis, or have you forgotten that.

Claire L.
Claire L.

$10 compensation for $240 worth of damage!!

Forsaken
ForsakenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only in a pinch.

Their red meat always smells and tastes off. I stopped buying it years ago. Fresh produce never seems very good or fresh. Bread isn't bad though. Staff always seem miserable.

Jason R.
Jason R.Sydney, NSW

Promotions that are not stocked

After almost a month of chasing up their Masterchef promotion to try and find stock I have now been told that they have some at head office but I don’t have enough points.

If you run out of stock please stop allowing us to accumulate points and run special bonus points for items we can never receive.

Have been in contact through messenger with automatic responses.

Unahppy
UnahppySydney, NSW

Click, pay, wait, wait, wait and don't collect

On Tuesday 27 July 2021 I left work early to pick up an order - Click and Collect from Forestville Coles on behalf of my daughter who was in COVID Isolation. After a short wait I was given the order and returned home only to find half the order was missing. We were told to pop back and grab the outstanding items. 45 minutes later I got the items only to return home and find fruit was still missing. Tried the online complaints form without success. Realllly annoying.

Elisy
ElisySydney, NSW

Scanners dont work

The scanners at coles dont work.
On check out when your rushing to get out of the store during covid the check out assistants dont allow you to use another scanner if your self checkout machine is playing up.
You have to scan each thing 3 times for it to pick/ weigh the weight.
You forget where you are with the scanning!
There are less check out people to assist your forced to self check out after a hard days work as it is then do their job scanning your stuff !!
No product is marked down will not use them again.
We dont have time to haggle around till you fix your scanners.

Chicken chips from Tasty Food Co.

Bought tasty food co. Chicken chips 1kg. With ciabatta crumb. Very disappointed..all crumb with very, very little chicken. I would never buy this again.

GSa
GSaSydney, NSW

Covid rules don't apply

During Sydney's covid lockdown (July 2021) there's been a rule that only 1 person per household may go out to do the shopping. Coles doesn't worry about this rule. So if you want to shop as a couple or as a family, this is the place to go. You don't even need to check in either.

Glenda Knight
Glenda KnightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yuk, horrible taste

Purchased Taste traders Thai red crackers today. They taste absolutely revolting and I will never buy again nor chance the other flavours.

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocked....

Quick & easy til I opened the packet.
Have purchased these before but wont ever again..
It smelt so bad and looked not good. The expiry was next year (2022)

COLES Cheesecake

Coles brand french cheesecake is disgusting taste like poison. My kids and I love cheesecake but that coles brand is revolting.
Leaves a chemical taste in our mouths.
The worst cheesecakes we've ever tasted.

Maria
Maria

Terrible Experience

It's advertised that on all orders over $100 dollars have free delivery but it's a LIE because I have been charge a delivery fee of $8 which my shopping online for groceries amounted to $168 dollars. I'm disappointed not about the money but the loyalty, I'm a coles shopper...

Angela03
Angela03Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service Merrylands’s coles

I had bought a product that was expired, this was my error not seeing the date . I called coles Merrylands’s number of times but no answer till 7pm tried for 4 hrs on and off as I wanted to return the product. due to covid return protocol I m. Unsure . I find this very disappointing as number of attempts no calls were answered . Well this product states best before 16/7/21 and I bought it on 15 th so to my knowledge it’s expired. I can’t consume expired food due to health issues and I paid full price.

Nora M
Nora MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles Ipswich Bakery need training in hygiene.

Coles Ipswich handles bread without gloves Same person stacked shelves didn’t wash before moving to bakery to handle our bread

Mvaug10
Mvaug10Brisbane

MasterChef Cookware …. Or Cook where???

jack a.
jack a.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

disgusting

sorbent toilet paper 16 pack in this weeks catalogue for $6.75 then you said we are sorry these will be not available at the special due to product not available well that's a complete joke as we bought 2 packets at 6am when the special started our store had plenty of stock and they have had plenty of stock all week. I think u jacked up the price because of covid-19 just for profit How disgusting

Jacob
JacobSydney, NSW

free delivery promised on the website for more than $100.00 but charging $6.00 for delivery!!

I ordered an online purchase on 11.07.2021!! After selecting items for half an hour for more than $120.00 they promise to deliver without any transportation charge!! Finally, they are asking to pay $ 6.00 for the delivery charge!! It is not at all acceptable!! I cancelled the order immediately!! They promise something but deliver another thing!! what is this?? I am disappointed with coles!!

Jarrod
Jarrod

Supply vs Demand

For a major supermarket chain you DO NOT know how to keep your shelves stocked, don’t give me its to hard, you employee huge amounts of people. Not walking 10 min to not get my items

Margie C.
Margie C.Sydney, NSW

Master Chef points rip off

Didn’t get MasterChef bonus points; flybuys directed me to store, Marrickville Store advised nothing they could do. A rip off! Hours wasted for nothing!

Vinh
VinhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flybuys promotions - Master Chet cookware SCAM - Coles Vermont South/Coles in general

The promotion is a SCAM. Time and time again, past similar promotions were all scams. After luring customers into collecting points, Coles is unable to fulfill the promise. I cannot redeem as "sorry, we have ran out of stock". I will not fall for this scam again. Shopping at Aldi next door will save you at least 10% to 15%

Master chef cookwear

Still 10 days to go for promotion to end and they have no stock available , what a joke totally scam to get customers to spend thousands and can’t have full stock to provide. Never coming back again switching to Aldi now . I have 100 credits and all in vain now. Why at the first place you guys stated the campaign if you can’t have enough stock.

Ron
RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WHAT A PROMOTIONAL SCAM

leoniemay
leoniemayNorth Queensland, QLD

Master Chef

awful outcome on the Master Chef Cook wear, 8 days left on this promotion and no cook wear only to be told there was none left and no more would be coming. I attempted to contact Coles via email, text msg, messenger and numerous phone numbers received not one reply from them, one would think customer service does not exist. Not good enough Coles...you should have stayed with kids tiny shop, your dealing with adults in cook wear

Larisa M.
Larisa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking for their fake failed flybuy bonus on MasterChef Cookware, ending products on saved credits before final date!