Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

Lil
LilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles brand Malted Milk.

The drink is grainy and get stuck in the mouth. The product should be removed from sale to the customers.

Annemarie
AnnemarieCentral Queensland, QLD

Checkout Error

Told checkout #4 operator at coles ruralview Qld 150pm on 2nd July 2021, that I had a bag of the $2.50p/kilo mandarins. He charged me $2.90p/k. Did not realize til home..... Pain.... Gotta return to store if I want THEIR error corrected. Cannot trust these people to do a job properly even after they have been informed ...
This coles shop also a high Covid infection risk as no one, customers or staff are social distancing & no one seems to care......

Ana
AnaPerth

Great products and prices rude staff

I go to Coles often to buy the best and first quality products that they offer, especially at Inaloo,Perth WA, I consider myself a valuable customer and a cheerful and happy person just to be treated rudely by the only person ALWAYS in the self- service area, a short asian mid-age lady who treats you with utterly disrespect and assumes people are stealing, does not offer any help and rudely snatches products from you to make the checkout process more efficient and fast (??)
Appalled by the lack of friendliness wouldn't take ny business elsewhere but definitely avoid the self-service area from now on.

Jeff
JeffSydney, NSW

Coles Merrylands

Such a terrible experience today (26/06/21) where I felt humiliated by the employee named LANA who was taking care of the self check-out area at Merrylands Coles.
She was extremely rude and arrogant.
I’ve been a loyalty customer of Coles Merrylands. Okay I understand people might have personel/family problems sometimes but it was different this time. Shouldn’t laugh after telling the story to other employee who works at the next cashier. Management shouldn’t let these type people to join Coles. Unless shouldn’t give missions those inexperienced employees at the front stage. They can work at the back/depot and can be rude to pallets or pallet-jack.

Momma Bear
Momma BearCurtin 2605, ACT

Brioche doesn’t taste like brioche…..

Brioche is a bread of French origin and whose high egg and butter content gives it a rich and tender crumb. Chef Joël Robuchon described it as "light and slightly puffy, more or less fine, according to the proportion of butter and eggs." -Wikipedia
But Coles brioche doesn’t taste like at all. They’re just like ordinary bread, to say the least. I hope Coles make the necessary adjustments to really make their brioche taste like real brioche.

Tenant H.
Tenant H.

Horrendous racist period!!!

This experience is based on my ten years of applying for work at coles. Over the course of 10 years I have applied for jobs various back to back jobs at comes. And they never selected me not even for an interview.
I know Australia is racist and I still chose to live here. But in 10 years nothing has actually changed infact it’s much worse. They never selected me because of ethnicity. In Adelaide particularly I never got a job at coles neither at the counter nor at the other department even though I have qualifications.
Coles all in all shame on you.

fair value
fair value

Rip people off with cheap packaging that ends up in landfill and they discriminate against the disabled

They sell cheap milk in leaking containers and when I tried to return it by showing the receipt and a picture of the milk bottle that leaked everywhere so I threw it out, the store refused and 'Coles Customer Care' took a week to respond and said cannot help without the barcode.

Who keeps the barcode. I even had the receipt. Good thing this is a breach of Australian Consumer Law by Coles. It's only about $3 to me but the point is Coles can just make bad products and sell millions of bottles knowing most will give up when genuine refund attempts are made.

Shame on you Coles!

solon m.
solon m.

Masterchef cookware

Pretty one
Pretty oneDatwin

The website is not actually user friendly and i a big online shopper.

Found myself going all over the place on their website it needs an overhaul, unlike theur competition. In addition when paying by paypal it did not take me to the paypal site so i can put my password in. This is really dangerous, anyone could use it, cant believe paypal allows it. Dangerous

Davies Bryant
Davies BryantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Who sells bread like this

The bread i have gotten has these holes punctured on certain pieces on the loaf. i hope they don't treat all products like this!

Mary C.
Mary C.Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Disappointed they have stopped the 12 item checkout stops me going in when we only need a few items not worth it

Jenna
Jennamelbourne

Sliced Ham

Why is sliced ham from Coles slimy after 1 day?

Will not be purchasing ham from Coles again as this is a continual problem experienced over the past 12 months.

Diane M
Diane M

No exchange or refund for loyalty program Goods

Leanne at Charlestown offered no solution neither did coles customer care.
Too big to care if you ask me.
So, I’ll shop at Woolworths moving forward and prefer them and their loyalty program to Coles.

Gary N.
Gary N.Sydney, NSW

Not happy

I was mistreated by staff today. Only reason i go back is due to the amount of stuff i need in store.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Parmesan cheese meal

Looked good in package but when cooked the 2 pack only had it on 1 piece and the chicken was so thin u could not taste it. All u had was cheese and sauce

Jeslyn
Jeslyn Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles brand coconut milk

Coles brand coconut milk Terrible More water than milk very dissatisfied as l use a lot of coconut milk in my cooking

Anne
AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dissatisfied

The new line of cotton balls are small and practically useless. The new cotton tip stems bend all over the place and don’t do the job properly. The sad thing is I use to go out of my way to get only the Coles brand, once being brilliant. On top of that they cost alot more.

Eric Westwood
Eric WestwoodPerth, WA

Coles beldon has just become unstoppable.

manjo
manjoBerwick

You are NOT welcome to ask question from Coles staff -Eden Rise Berwick

Amanda B.
Amanda B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Coles brand barista soy

I have been enjoying my coffee with this milk for over 12 months until batch 11/11 which is completely different and unpalatable very disappointed

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worms inside Coles pickles

Awful ! Worms found inside the pickles. My mum had a diarrhea for two days. Went to Coles and got a refund of $5. The main issue is health and what large companies selling for us to consume. Haven't heard back from anyone a week now. It seems like health is not a big deal.

• +3Thumbnail
marylee
maryleecanberra

Coles Tasmanian salmon portions skin on

The reason why we buy 'skin on' is to consume a crispy skin salmon fillet but not when all the scales are left for customers to remove from each salmon fillet!. Who would like to eat scales on the fish skin & feathers left to pluck out off your chicken skin? The markets never sell it this way. Terrible lazy way of producing salmon fillets to consumers!

Isabel
Isabel North West, QLD

Please order Mungalli yoghart Mt Isa 4825

Qld-Mt Isa please order mungalli yoghart there hasn’t been any yoghart for the last 3-4 weeks. Please can you order!!

Useful

Of course its useful its where we buy all our food from. I do wish there was a larger variety of items for sale.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

The cubed chicken today was just not to standard

I buy 1kg per week to make meals for work for my son. Today's cubed chicken was all gristly.. took me forever to cut out the gristle bits and so much was wasted. Will think twice before buying it again now. Poor quality coles.