Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Coles

1.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes (37) · No

Marea
Marea

Coles Ultra prewash stain remover and Recycled paper towels.

Store LocationCarlisle Street Balacla
ManPerth, WA

Bought a Google Play from Coles recently and I can't activate it.

I bought a $50 Google Play from Coles in Morley and tried to activate the card and guess what it does not work. Went back to Coles and guess what they told me they can't do anything about it and told me to contact Google.

I have not tried to activate the other two gift cards yet as they are a birthday gifts. Fingers cross hope the other two gift cards works.

Had I known how helpful Coles was I would never have purchased any of the gift cards.

Man

Just found out Google Play gift has a lot of problem and Google does not refund if you can't activate card. Don't buy Google Play gift card.

ACT
ACTTurner 2612, ACT

Mould cherries for $20 a kilo in online order

Mould cherries were provided in an online order. I was asked to return these to Queanbeyan from my home in Canberra yet I have a disability so can’t drive which is the only reason to be buying fresh food online. They didn’t organise pick up or redelivery because of the cost of the item. I paid the cost though for 6kg of mouldy cherries.

Store LocationQueanbeyan
Mike G
Mike G

Poor quality lamb roast

I love Indian food and often buy a boneless shoulder roast which I cut into cubes for curries or other casseroles. Usually this is a brilliant cut for the purpose as I get a lot of lean meat without paying for bones. This morning the boneless shoulder roast was on special at Coles so I bought one to do a lamb curry.

On removing the strings from the rolled roast it was obvious that they had hidden a huge amount of fat and membrane inside the roll. After cutting off as much fat as possible and cubing the meat, as you can see it was of very poor quality. I don't get this problem with other supermarkets such as Woolies or indeed my local butcher. I have emailed Coles and look forward to their reply.

david.tsang
david.tsangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

POOR REFUND PROCESS .

I just want a partial refund becos I misread a price tag n bought the items
. So i asked for a refund but the staff at Mitcham said, " We have descend everything to cancel the items first. Then, we have to unseen the rest of your shopping n descend the lot again so that it is fixed n you can have your refund back.

COLES should have "partial refund" of the items n credit my visa card n that's the end of it. Too inconvenient process at the moment.

Store LocationCOLES MITCHAM. VIC.
Jov
JovSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No customer service

My wife sent me to buy butter at Coles in Batemans Bay. I accidently picked up dripping instead. She went to the store to exchange it for butter and they refused stating their policy and referred her to their web site not a sign in the store. According to them bad luck if you make a mistake.

Store LocationColes in Batemans Bay
Charlie
CharlieSouthwest, VIC

Really Crap Service, and don't care when you complain

Store LocationColac
Uniubi C.
Uniubi C.Perth, WA

Worse ever

Can't even refund a thing. What am I going to do with all my products that I bought from your supermarket? Throw them away? Or just atleast specify what can we refund and what we can't! I thought you guys are 100% happy for full refund and where is that???? 100% satisfactory?? All is just a lie!!

Store LocationCarousel

Terrible customer service

I went just few minute ago to coles Craigieburn. Purchase 31.78 dollars items through self checkout service. Ask for 1 mins to girl . Without giving any attention she took my receipt and make a round on my receipt just through my receipt on trolley and same way. I felt like I am untouchy person and she basically don't want to give things in my hands. So racial way to give customer service. She wasn't even bother about anything and start talking with other coles girls standing there. May be craigieburn coles staff dont know customer service.

Store LocationColes craigieburn

Tom.
Tom.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refuse to refund replace mobile phone due to their "store policy"

Travelling to Darwin, needed a telstra phone to keep in touch with family while travelling. Purchased this at Pt. AUGUSTA COLES. Phone internal speaker did not work so had to purchase another phone elsewhere on travels. When I attempted to have phone replaced 3 different stores refused to help stating that it was store policy "you must take phone to telstra". Telstra stores rightly replied...the receipt and place of purchase is Coles take it back there. Have just had to spend a considerable length of time arguing with another Coles manager that their policy is in direct breach of ACCC consumer guidelines/law. Eventually I have had phone replaced although I had to fork out more money as they didnt stock same phone.

Store LocationCOLES
Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service by Coles Nerang

Store LocationColes Nerang

Is Coles Yamba the worst store in New South Wales

7.20 on a Saturday morning go to purchase mince from the meat department and there is none. Only 1 kg packs and pork and veal mince. Informed by staff member they have none. Hard to get down dairy aisle as staff are packing stock in dairy and freezer sections and shop is still being cleaned with floor scrubber up and down aisles. Not the first time unable to purchase items I want usually its fresh produce which has not been stocked. Pointless speaking to manager and half the time he is unavailable. Very disappointing as I worked in this store for over 15 years. And no its hard to go the opposition as nearest large supermarkets are 40 minutes and over an hour away. Lift your game Coles Yamba.

Store LocationColes Yamba