Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nambour, the staff are just terrible people, makes me wonder what else they do to your food.

Jeffery O.
Jeffery O.Sydney, NSW

Worst Click & Collect experience!

debbie gordon
debbie gordonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Tassal salmon TOXIC

Farmed salmon in Tasmania is destroying waterways & polluting oceans. Tassal brand should not be stocked in your supermarket. It is being fed chemical soya fishmeal from overseas & chicken& animal remains which even turns the flesh of salmon grey so they dye it pink. It is Toxic to people & should be stopped immediately. DO NOT EAT THIS Please read a new book buy Richard Flanagan called TOXIC that explains salmon farming industry in Tasmania. Please do the right thing for our environment it is big companies that can stop this. It should not be about money. How can you advertise yourselves as fresh food people!!!!

Dee ribi
Dee ribiMelbourne

CLOSURE of Meat dept with butchers. Help

Will now move back to butchers as Coles have put off all their fully trained
Butchers. Why train them up and then let them go?
We bought expensive meat and had great weekly help from the butcher
In Coles no matter which store

Store LocationParkhill shopping centre Berwick or Fountain Gate

Justin
JustinSydney, NSW

Cokes don’t even stay open on reduced trading hours

Coles Ramsgate Beach shut the doors early - advertised as 8:30pm (lockdown reduced hours). Security in the door claim they shot at 8:25pm despite Showing the lady my phone that was before 8:25pm . Coles are taking the profits & increasing prices while reducing service & hours. Sounds like the Banks.

Store LocationRamsgate Beach

Poor Customer Experience

aami_car
aami_carSydney, NSW

Terrible Coles delivery service

Don't bother. We got a text late at night saying delivery truck had broken down (who knows if this is true). No one attempted to make contact with us to let us know when the order would be rescheduled for. When we chased it the following day, we were told that they can't deliver "due to covid". Um....that is exactly why they deliver, and we have been ordering from Coles regularly throughout lockdowns. After being on hold for thirty minutes we were told that the order cannot be re-delivered "due to covid" but that we could go and pick it up from the store if we wanted.
Crappy customer service, no apology or explanation. Just given the run around basically.

jsmay
jsmay

overall ok, but disappointed with Coles Pepperoni Salami

I shop regularly at Coles and Woolies. Overall, ok, but I bought the Coles brand Pepperoni Salami and I was incredibly disappointed: no taste whatsoever; it was pretty well mainly fat; there was very very little meat and totally tasteless. Really disappointed that they would put their name on such a poor quality product. I usually buy pepperoni salami, but first time I have bought the Coles brand. Will not do that again.

matthew
matthewPerth, WA

Close to expired meats.

Fred
FredMid North Coast, NSW

This whole idea of reviewing Coles as one is ridiculous considering all Coles are independent

But I can tell you this:

Coles Waterloo is without a doubt the worst Coles I have shopped at in Sydney because of their poor selection of brands, variety of items and customer service. They definitely need a new buyer.

Coles Zetland comes second LAST because of their bad customer service on every level and I shop their regularly. Staff don't know where anything is and when I tried to purchase twice a discounted item, the cashier [Name Removed] told me it wasn't recognized on her computer and just looked at me like TOO BAD, and I could not help but wonder why she thought that was my problem and why she couldn't just input herself duhhhh

Mikael Wagner
Mikael WagnerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with the lack of Good Marketing, Concern or Customer Services

cairns mum
cairns mumFar North Queensland, QLD

Coles Bakery Apple Crumble needs a new recipe

frozen berries

frozen blueberries 500g up from $4 to $5, that's an increase of 25%; it gets worse, frozen raspberries 500g up from $4 to $6, that"s an increase of "50%", Aldi 500g all frozen frozen berries 500g $3.69; SHAME on you Coles, the community is experiencing an economic and social crisis, or have you forgotten that.

Claire L.
Claire L.

$10 compensation for $240 worth of damage!!

Jason R.
Jason R.Sydney, NSW

Promotions that are not stocked

After almost a month of chasing up their Masterchef promotion to try and find stock I have now been told that they have some at head office but I don’t have enough points.

If you run out of stock please stop allowing us to accumulate points and run special bonus points for items we can never receive.

Have been in contact through messenger with automatic responses.

Unahppy
UnahppySydney, NSW

Click, pay, wait, wait, wait and don't collect

On Tuesday 27 July 2021 I left work early to pick up an order - Click and Collect from Forestville Coles on behalf of my daughter who was in COVID Isolation. After a short wait I was given the order and returned home only to find half the order was missing. We were told to pop back and grab the outstanding items. 45 minutes later I got the items only to return home and find fruit was still missing. Tried the online complaints form without success. Realllly annoying.

Elisy
ElisySydney, NSW

Scanners dont work

The scanners at coles dont work.
On check out when your rushing to get out of the store during covid the check out assistants dont allow you to use another scanner if your self checkout machine is playing up.
You have to scan each thing 3 times for it to pick/ weigh the weight.
You forget where you are with the scanning!
There are less check out people to assist your forced to self check out after a hard days work as it is then do their job scanning your stuff !!
No product is marked down will not use them again.
We dont have time to haggle around till you fix your scanners.

Chicken chips from Tasty Food Co.

Bought tasty food co. Chicken chips 1kg. With ciabatta crumb. Very disappointed..all crumb with very, very little chicken. I would never buy this again.

GSa
GSaSydney, NSW

Covid rules don't apply

During Sydney's covid lockdown (July 2021) there's been a rule that only 1 person per household may go out to do the shopping. Coles doesn't worry about this rule. So if you want to shop as a couple or as a family, this is the place to go. You don't even need to check in either.

Glenda Knight
Glenda KnightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yuk, horrible taste

Purchased Taste traders Thai red crackers today. They taste absolutely revolting and I will never buy again nor chance the other flavours.

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocked....

Quick & easy til I opened the packet.
Have purchased these before but wont ever again..
It smelt so bad and looked not good. The expiry was next year (2022)

COLES Cheesecake

Coles brand french cheesecake is disgusting taste like poison. My kids and I love cheesecake but that coles brand is revolting.
Leaves a chemical taste in our mouths.
The worst cheesecakes we've ever tasted.

Maria
Maria

Terrible Experience

It's advertised that on all orders over $100 dollars have free delivery but it's a LIE because I have been charge a delivery fee of $8 which my shopping online for groceries amounted to $168 dollars. I'm disappointed not about the money but the loyalty, I'm a coles shopper...

Angela03
Angela03Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service Merrylands’s coles

I had bought a product that was expired, this was my error not seeing the date . I called coles Merrylands’s number of times but no answer till 7pm tried for 4 hrs on and off as I wanted to return the product. due to covid return protocol I m. Unsure . I find this very disappointing as number of attempts no calls were answered . Well this product states best before 16/7/21 and I bought it on 15 th so to my knowledge it’s expired. I can’t consume expired food due to health issues and I paid full price.

Store LocationMerrylands
Nora M
Nora MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles Ipswich Bakery need training in hygiene.

Coles Ipswich handles bread without gloves Same person stacked shelves didn’t wash before moving to bakery to handle our bread