Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (390)

solon m.
solon m.

Masterchef cookware

Pretty one
Pretty oneDatwin

The website is not actually user friendly and i a big online shopper.

Found myself going all over the place on their website it needs an overhaul, unlike theur competition. In addition when paying by paypal it did not take me to the paypal site so i can put my password in. This is really dangerous, anyone could use it, cant believe paypal allows it. Dangerous

Mary C.
Mary C.Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Disappointed they have stopped the 12 item checkout stops me going in when we only need a few items not worth it

Jenna
Jennamelbourne

Sliced Ham

Why is sliced ham from Coles slimy after 1 day?

Will not be purchasing ham from Coles again as this is a continual problem experienced over the past 12 months.

Gary N.
Gary N.Sydney, NSW

Not happy

I was mistreated by staff today. Only reason i go back is due to the amount of stuff i need in store.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Parmesan cheese meal

Looked good in package but when cooked the 2 pack only had it on 1 piece and the chicken was so thin u could not taste it. All u had was cheese and sauce

Jeslyn
Jeslyn Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles brand coconut milk

Coles brand coconut milk Terrible More water than milk very dissatisfied as l use a lot of coconut milk in my cooking

Anne
AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dissatisfied

The new line of cotton balls are small and practically useless. The new cotton tip stems bend all over the place and don’t do the job properly. The sad thing is I use to go out of my way to get only the Coles brand, once being brilliant. On top of that they cost alot more.

Eric Westwood
Eric WestwoodPerth, WA

Coles beldon has just become unstoppable.

Amanda B.
Amanda B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Coles brand barista soy

I have been enjoying my coffee with this milk for over 12 months until batch 11/11 which is completely different and unpalatable very disappointed

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worms inside Coles pickles

Awful ! Worms found inside the pickles. My mum had a diarrhea for two days. Went to Coles and got a refund of $5. The main issue is health and what large companies selling for us to consume. Haven't heard back from anyone a week now. It seems like health is not a big deal.

• +3Thumbnail

Isabel
Isabel North West, QLD

Please order Mungalli yoghart Mt Isa 4825

Qld-Mt Isa please order mungalli yoghart there hasn’t been any yoghart for the last 3-4 weeks. Please can you order!!

Useful

Of course its useful its where we buy all our food from. I do wish there was a larger variety of items for sale.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

The cubed chicken today was just not to standard

I buy 1kg per week to make meals for work for my son. Today's cubed chicken was all gristly.. took me forever to cut out the gristle bits and so much was wasted. Will think twice before buying it again now. Poor quality coles.

Wayne
Wayne

Spend nearly $6000 to get 7 piece cookware set.

Is Coles current promotion for real? You get 1 flybuy credit for every $20 you spend. You can then redeem your points for 1 of their MasterChef cookware items after you've earned 40 points. So basically you have to spend $800 to get 1 piece of the cookware set. To get the entire 7 piece set you have to spend over $5,500. Tell me this a joke. You would have to be a fool to fall for this so called 'promotion'.

Paul G
Paul G

Shocking products and poor quality

Don’t shop at this supermarket. Their food quality is shocking, fruit and veg is often bruised, rots in the fridge.

rpar
rparMelbourne

Being Sent Flybuys No One Will Correct The Problem

Coles supposedly runs the Flybuys rewards program. Bases on the fact it makes question how well they run their supermarkets. I continue to miss out on hundreds of points because they will not print coupons for the card I use. I have complained to Flybuys and they won't do anything. I have complained to Coles who supposedly runs this program they have done nothing. That's why I shop at Woolies. I can earn rewards and they won't take a week to respond to my emails.

Yvonne
YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hope grissle beef checks cook well in slow cooker

Brought beef checks today ,absolutely grissle only,I have put them in slow cooker ,time will tell.The first time I brought them from Woolworths just lovely,first time buying in coles ,rather disappointed, my son is a x butcher so I would also know his thoughts

Luna03
Luna03Gippsland, VIC

Fresh meat rippoff

Coles fresh meat prices for lamb and beef are a downright rippoff. $26 for 2 beef steaks is ridiculous. Somewhere along the line from farm to shelf we are being ripped off. It is cheaper to buy takeaway now which is a real shame in this country. It's all about profit profit profit, Coles even suck the blood out so it lasts longer on the shelf.
Bit sick of the poor farmers syndrome in this country. $26.00 for .637 grams of steak is ridiculous, if you can't make good money at these prices well I'll go he.

stefanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Off food

I ,every week buy chicken from Coles Lilydale vic
Every time I buy the special chicken breaststfillets,they are off!!every time.even the chicken necks.a rat would not touch them.i bought some more on thec9th,use by date 12th,they were off on the10th when I opened them.these were snap frozen so they couldn't go off.in my fridge. I've reported this store twice on fb,nothings done.i,m sending samples to relevant agencies,its not good enough,u just ignore complaints. Bad chicken is toxic

stefan

Don't ignore this chicken going off isctoxic

adrian m.
adrian m.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tinned Red Salmon

I bought a large can of Coles Red Salmon ..The colour of the salmon was grey, mostly bones and skin and other strange bits I couldn't identity. It was dry and tasteless with the consistency of soggy cardboard... Absolutely disgusting

Elizabeth
ElizabethSydney, NSW

Don’t they care?

I’ve just come back from Coles and the lady behind the checkout was OBVIOUSLY SICK!
Although she was wearing a mask, every couple of minutes she took it off grabbed a tissue from a minuscule box of tissues and blew her nose then replaced the mask and continued to scan my items. When I got home I gave them all a good wash!
Don’t they care about their customers potentially catching COVID?

Coles meats

We will not buy our meat from coles as we have purchased their rolled roasts and butterflied legs of lamb , only to discover when opened that it is packaged in such a way as to hide all the fat which is up to a third of the weight in most cases .

TISM
TISMPerth, WA

Self-Serve Racial Profiling?

availability of product

I asked their customer service if they can add a product that is available at other Coles stores and got a very inadequate response, basically no attempt to look into it at all, the answer was No.