Ivan

Store LocationStanhope Gardens NSW 2768
Gary

GaryGeelong

Self checkout issue

I'm beginning to have doubts as to the accuracy of the self checkouts at Coles supermarkets. Recently while using the system i noticed an additional $100 had been added to the total. I wonder how many times smaller amounts are inadvertently added and go unnoticed by shoppers.

Susanna

SusannaPerth, WA

Very Runny Rissotto

Unfortunately, Coles has skimped on the main two ingredients; Rice & Pumpkin!
Considering that rice is a cheap “filler” food to buy and Pumpkin is relatively inexpensive also, it is a pity they couldn’t have been a bit more generous with the quantities of these two staple ingredients that they are using in their risotto recipe (especially the rice).
Very runny, almost like a thick soup consistently, which is a shame, as the flavour is quite nice. But it is not filling and nothing like risotto. It does not improve with letting it sit for a couple of minutes after heating.
I will not be buying this again.

Store LocationColes, Bassendean WA

Cindy

Cindy

Fruit

Stoned fruit from my coles shop always turns bad from inside out within 2 days of purchase I am continually disappointed with fruit from coles and will be buying elsewhere because I am not happy having to throw fruit out not to mention the waste of money.

Store LocationLangwarrin Vic
Nicole

NicoleQueensland

Rainbow cake disappointment

We usually buy rainbow cake for the icing, so smooth,silky and creamy. This time frosting is very sugary and more like the one that comes with bake it yourself package. Full priced, but changed recipe. Never buying it again. Coomera Westfield store.

Store LocationCoomera Westfield

Ultimate Apple Pie chips

I acquired a bag in a Xmas hamper and I was sceptical but curious. Opened the bag for my kids and tried 3 chips. Lo and behold I didn't detect any hint of apple pie whatsoever. They tasted like chips! Moral of the story. Don't be fooled by marketing propaganda. Chips are chips. End of.

Sceptic

ScepticSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mobile coverage.

Why is it that everytime i am in coles my mobile coverage disappears. The only time time I can get coverage is when I walk out of the store. Is coles purposely blocking our mobile data to force us to sign up to their wifi?

SYD

SYDSydney, NSW

iPhone 7 Deal

Store LocationBondi Junction
bbwgus

bbwgusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There is a reason they call sliced bread the best invention

I have had many of these experiences with their $6.00 sourdough baked bread. It is rarely sliced all the way through. small problem yes, and usually I can break the slices apart with my fingers through the packet. Today I had to remove the loaf, get a bread knife and slice my way through ¾ of the pack, top and bottom. Not good enough Coles.

Store LocationGlenroy

Dukkkman

DukkkmanPeel, WA

e mail catalogue dreadful

Every time I get the e mail catalogue from coles I have to change my state and postcode .
Then I have to try to get rid of the ...shop half price or fresh food specials,,,Every week..YOU DONT SEND ME CATALOGUE FOR MY STATE...incompetent...Ive had enough

Store Locationon line

No refund till now

So I buy an item on quicksale and they charge me full price. I only notice it when I am taking out the groceries at home and did a total cost count. Go and try to get it refunded. The staff says they can't refund directly and what they will do is give a refund of full price and then charge the quick sale item again. That refund hasn't shown up for hours and I got charged for the quicksale item again. WTH...when do I get my money back!!! They could have been decent people and not charged it again as I had to go through all the hassle but no...now I am out of even more money and don't know if I will even get that money from them. It doesn't even show any thing pending.

Store LocationColes Braybrook
Paula

PaulaPeel, WA

Quality of product very poor

I purchased Coles kitchen Beef Massam + Rice ready meal. Meat was of very poor quality, lots of fat and grissel bits in it. Very disappointed, won't be buying it again.

Store LocationErskine W.A
Vicki

Vicki

Can't find a lot of products

I generally shop at Coles Mowbray tasmania but am finding a lot of shelves are missing items I used to buy from there and their shelves over last few weeks have lots of empty spaces,noticed this in their other stores at jimmies and Wellington st, been going on for weeks,getting to the point I may switch to Woolworths or IGA unfortunately.

Casey

Casey

Telephone....... Hello

You have millions for ads on TV but no one to answer the phone
at your Warringah mall location.
Busy is probably the excuse you'll use but not a reasonable one.

Shepard's Pie

Please add flavour, no herbs or spices very bland and needs work
Please add herbs, spices, cheese, garlic and add to very dry dinner
Sorry you don't review because it is short and no positive!

Store Locationrunaway bay

FocusFan

FocusFanSydney, NSW

Poor COVID19 follow on

I have visited Coles North Rocks twice in the last 2 weeks and on both visits there was no hand sanitizer left in the pump pack near the trolleys. Both times I had to alert staff to the issue and on the first occassion it was quickly replaced however the second time around, a young male standing at the entrance not doing too much seemed put out when I let him know the hand sanitizer was empty. He left and never returned to replace the empty one. Coles North Rocks Management please remind/encourage your staff to do the right thing by your customers and make sure the hand sanitizer is available or bring back the wipes you used to supply.

Store LocationNorth Rocks
Gerald Otten

Gerald OttenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buy Australian

I went to buy a simple pastry from Coles today. To my horror, I had a close look at the packaging and saw that a chocolate covered donut was made in France. I checked other types of pastries and the were also made in France, Portugal Peru. What is going on where these major supermarket chains can’t support local manufacture. Not only that, I thought they were fresh, not frozen and put into a container to get here.
Shameful behaviour Coles

Covid 19 social distancing

Store LocationMaryborough Queensland
Charlie D.

Charlie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Not all Coles customers are treated equally

Store LocationColes New Farm