Listing monitored by Coles

Ana
AnaPerth

Great products and prices rude staff

I go to Coles often to buy the best and first quality products that they offer, especially at Inaloo,Perth WA, I consider myself a valuable customer and a cheerful and happy person just to be treated rudely by the only person ALWAYS in the self- service area, a short asian mid-age lady who treats you with utterly disrespect and assumes people are stealing, does not offer any help and rudely snatches products from you to make the checkout process more efficient and fast (??)
Appalled by the lack of friendliness wouldn't take ny business elsewhere but definitely avoid the self-service area from now on.

marylee
maryleecanberra

Coles Tasmanian salmon portions skin on

The reason why we buy 'skin on' is to consume a crispy skin salmon fillet but not when all the scales are left for customers to remove from each salmon fillet!. Who would like to eat scales on the fish skin & feathers left to pluck out off your chicken skin? The markets never sell it this way. Terrible lazy way of producing salmon fillets to consumers!

Sachina S.
Sachina S.Sydney, NSW

Not happy with the service

Im a regular customer and have no had too many issues with this company. need to hire better staff asap.

Chalkyone

They would do better. May be I should become Coles manager

Bumper
BumperMelbourne

Sinew galore.

My wife cooked us lamb loin chops. They should advertise them as lamb sinew cc hop and not lamb loin chops. Out of three chops, I thrown out the equivelant of one and a half chops, and I am being kind with the portion thrown out. Coles to me is engaging in false advertising when they advertise their meats. I told my wife to dump Coles completely because this is not the first time she bought meat from Coles and it was the same full of sinew chops. I would say the chops are not fit to feed to a dog no matter for human consumption.

Popou
PopouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Knife disappointment

Have knife points but the smaller knives unavailable for weeks. Promotion still ongoing. Rang everywhere but disappointed, only large knives.

Ivan
IvanSydney, NSW

Rude Staff

Gary
GaryGeelong

Self checkout issue

I'm beginning to have doubts as to the accuracy of the self checkouts at Coles supermarkets. Recently while using the system i noticed an additional $100 had been added to the total. I wonder how many times smaller amounts are inadvertently added and go unnoticed by shoppers.

Susanna
SusannaPerth, WA

Very Runny Rissotto

Unfortunately, Coles has skimped on the main two ingredients; Rice & Pumpkin!
Considering that rice is a cheap “filler” food to buy and Pumpkin is relatively inexpensive also, it is a pity they couldn’t have been a bit more generous with the quantities of these two staple ingredients that they are using in their risotto recipe (especially the rice).
Very runny, almost like a thick soup consistently, which is a shame, as the flavour is quite nice. But it is not filling and nothing like risotto. It does not improve with letting it sit for a couple of minutes after heating.
I will not be buying this again.

Cindy
Cindy

Fruit

Stoned fruit from my coles shop always turns bad from inside out within 2 days of purchase I am continually disappointed with fruit from coles and will be buying elsewhere because I am not happy having to throw fruit out not to mention the waste of money.

Nicole
NicoleQueensland

Rainbow cake disappointment

We usually buy rainbow cake for the icing, so smooth,silky and creamy. This time frosting is very sugary and more like the one that comes with bake it yourself package. Full priced, but changed recipe. Never buying it again. Coomera Westfield store.

Ultimate Apple Pie chips

I acquired a bag in a Xmas hamper and I was sceptical but curious. Opened the bag for my kids and tried 3 chips. Lo and behold I didn't detect any hint of apple pie whatsoever. They tasted like chips! Moral of the story. Don't be fooled by marketing propaganda. Chips are chips. End of.

Sceptic
ScepticSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mobile coverage.

Why is it that everytime i am in coles my mobile coverage disappears. The only time time I can get coverage is when I walk out of the store. Is coles purposely blocking our mobile data to force us to sign up to their wifi?

SYD
SYDSydney, NSW

iPhone 7 Deal

George T
George Tasked
Coles Supermarkets

My husband purchased 2 bottles of Coles tomato paste made in China as I avoid any item of food from China I asked him to take it back and get the tomato paste made in Italy that I always buy it is about $1.30 more and he was told their policy is no returns . He was not asking for a credit just an exchange. This was at Charlestown.

danny
danny

thats right no more returns been like that for a while

scottym1982apps
scottym1982apps

Research and know, its common sense during covid that they dont refund as much, blame filthy disgusting hoarding scum for this

Ash
Ashasked
Coles Supermarkets

Which coles brand icecream are vegetarian as well as alcohol free

wingnut
wingnut

have a look at the container

Chong
Chongasked
Coles Supermarkets

The products for Hong Long Dim Sum Kitchen has never been replenished after 10am during the promotion period. Should not share this in the catalogue since it is always out of stock.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives