Listing monitored by Coles

Maryanne V.
Maryanne V.South East Queensland, QLD

Who let the chooks out?

Coles Ipswich Central. Why has your supply of roast chickens dried up in the last few months? Yesterday (Sept 18, 2021) was the 3rd time you have had NO CHICKEN in the window during daytime, weekend shopping hours of (which is when most working families shop). If they simply sell out as soon as they are stocked, surely this pattern is being monitored, measured and adjusted to supply the demand?

MHx
MHxMelbourne

Done with click and collect

Have ordered from coles online multiple times normally pretty good but today when I collected my groceries I had a lot of fresh produce such as ricotta/ tomatoes/ turkey/ vegetables as I started unpacking my tomatoes I noticed they were moldy so disappointed $5 with of tomatoes already in the bin I had some turkey sandwiches today eating nothing prior it’s made me super sick with what I suspect food poisoning this is disgusting as I am paying for groceries I expect quality produce not moldy food and off meat I will not be ordering from Coles again!

Lady J
Lady JSydney Surrounds, NSW

PRICING IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Winmalee yesterday. Bought a deodorant. Marked on shelf as $1.97. Scanned $4. On internet says $8 or 2 for $12. So Coles what is the price? I only bought it because of the $1.97 price tag. This sort of thing happens every time I shop at this Coles. Hopeless

jsmay
jsmay

overall ok, but disappointed with Coles Pepperoni Salami

I shop regularly at Coles and Woolies. Overall, ok, but I bought the Coles brand Pepperoni Salami and I was incredibly disappointed: no taste whatsoever; it was pretty well mainly fat; there was very very little meat and totally tasteless. Really disappointed that they would put their name on such a poor quality product. I usually buy pepperoni salami, but first time I have bought the Coles brand. Will not do that again.

Fred
FredMid North Coast, NSW

This whole idea of reviewing Coles as one is ridiculous considering all Coles are independent

But I can tell you this:

Coles Waterloo is without a doubt the worst Coles I have shopped at in Sydney because of their poor selection of brands, variety of items and customer service. They definitely need a new buyer.

Coles Zetland comes second LAST because of their bad customer service on every level and I shop their regularly. Staff don't know where anything is and when I tried to purchase twice a discounted item, the cashier [Name Removed] told me it wasn't recognized on her computer and just looked at me like TOO BAD, and I could not help but wonder why she thought that was my problem and why she couldn't just input herself duhhhh

Forsaken
ForsakenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only in a pinch.

Their red meat always smells and tastes off. I stopped buying it years ago. Fresh produce never seems very good or fresh. Bread isn't bad though. Staff always seem miserable.

Ana
AnaPerth

Great products and prices rude staff

I go to Coles often to buy the best and first quality products that they offer, especially at Inaloo,Perth WA, I consider myself a valuable customer and a cheerful and happy person just to be treated rudely by the only person ALWAYS in the self- service area, a short asian mid-age lady who treats you with utterly disrespect and assumes people are stealing, does not offer any help and rudely snatches products from you to make the checkout process more efficient and fast (??)
Appalled by the lack of friendliness wouldn't take ny business elsewhere but definitely avoid the self-service area from now on.

Pretty one
Pretty oneDatwin

The website is not actually user friendly and i a big online shopper.

Found myself going all over the place on their website it needs an overhaul, unlike theur competition. In addition when paying by paypal it did not take me to the paypal site so i can put my password in. This is really dangerous, anyone could use it, cant believe paypal allows it. Dangerous

Mary C.
Mary C.Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Disappointed they have stopped the 12 item checkout stops me going in when we only need a few items not worth it

Gary N.
Gary N.Sydney, NSW

Not happy

I was mistreated by staff today. Only reason i go back is due to the amount of stuff i need in store.

marylee
maryleecanberra

Coles Tasmanian salmon portions skin on

The reason why we buy 'skin on' is to consume a crispy skin salmon fillet but not when all the scales are left for customers to remove from each salmon fillet!. Who would like to eat scales on the fish skin & feathers left to pluck out off your chicken skin? The markets never sell it this way. Terrible lazy way of producing salmon fillets to consumers!

Useful

Of course its useful its where we buy all our food from. I do wish there was a larger variety of items for sale.

Yvonne
YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hope grissle beef checks cook well in slow cooker

Brought beef checks today ,absolutely grissle only,I have put them in slow cooker ,time will tell.The first time I brought them from Woolworths just lovely,first time buying in coles ,rather disappointed, my son is a x butcher so I would also know his thoughts

Sachina S.
Sachina S.Sydney, NSW

Not happy with the service

Im a regular customer and have no had too many issues with this company. need to hire better staff asap.

Chalkyone