Listing monitored by Coles

Maryanne V.
Maryanne V.South East Queensland, QLD

Who let the chooks out?

Coles Ipswich Central. Why has your supply of roast chickens dried up in the last few months? Yesterday (Sept 18, 2021) was the 3rd time you have had NO CHICKEN in the window during daytime, weekend shopping hours of (which is when most working families shop). If they simply sell out as soon as they are stocked, surely this pattern is being monitored, measured and adjusted to supply the demand?

MHx
MHxMelbourne

Done with click and collect

Have ordered from coles online multiple times normally pretty good but today when I collected my groceries I had a lot of fresh produce such as ricotta/ tomatoes/ turkey/ vegetables as I started unpacking my tomatoes I noticed they were moldy so disappointed $5 with of tomatoes already in the bin I had some turkey sandwiches today eating nothing prior it’s made me super sick with what I suspect food poisoning this is disgusting as I am paying for groceries I expect quality produce not moldy food and off meat I will not be ordering from Coles again!

Lady J
Lady JSydney Surrounds, NSW

PRICING IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Winmalee yesterday. Bought a deodorant. Marked on shelf as $1.97. Scanned $4. On internet says $8 or 2 for $12. So Coles what is the price? I only bought it because of the $1.97 price tag. This sort of thing happens every time I shop at this Coles. Hopeless

jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great friendly service at McRae vic

great friendly services. Always with a smile and you feel like they really want to help you even if you have a special request

Forsaken
ForsakenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only in a pinch.

Their red meat always smells and tastes off. I stopped buying it years ago. Fresh produce never seems very good or fresh. Bread isn't bad though. Staff always seem miserable.

do not have
do not have

close by and very handy. Glad it's not huge then you spend to much time hunting for the items.

I would like clearer and more signage in the isles. Leave the personel isle as personal. To be reminded of period items when I definately don't need them ( Yes I am an older female, I shudder) And the male I board with would also like some clarity for isles and definitely keep the personnel isle labelled personel.

Ana
AnaPerth

Great products and prices rude staff

I go to Coles often to buy the best and first quality products that they offer, especially at Inaloo,Perth WA, I consider myself a valuable customer and a cheerful and happy person just to be treated rudely by the only person ALWAYS in the self- service area, a short asian mid-age lady who treats you with utterly disrespect and assumes people are stealing, does not offer any help and rudely snatches products from you to make the checkout process more efficient and fast (??)
Appalled by the lack of friendliness wouldn't take ny business elsewhere but definitely avoid the self-service area from now on.

marylee
maryleecanberra

Coles Tasmanian salmon portions skin on

The reason why we buy 'skin on' is to consume a crispy skin salmon fillet but not when all the scales are left for customers to remove from each salmon fillet!. Who would like to eat scales on the fish skin & feathers left to pluck out off your chicken skin? The markets never sell it this way. Terrible lazy way of producing salmon fillets to consumers!

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

The customer service was great. So so helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone. It is rare to receive such attention to details.

Sachina S.
Sachina S.Sydney, NSW

Not happy with the service

Im a regular customer and have no had too many issues with this company. need to hire better staff asap.

Chalkyone

They would do better. May be I should become Coles manager

Bumper
BumperMelbourne

Sinew galore.

My wife cooked us lamb loin chops. They should advertise them as lamb sinew cc hop and not lamb loin chops. Out of three chops, I thrown out the equivelant of one and a half chops, and I am being kind with the portion thrown out. Coles to me is engaging in false advertising when they advertise their meats. I told my wife to dump Coles completely because this is not the first time she bought meat from Coles and it was the same full of sinew chops. I would say the chops are not fit to feed to a dog no matter for human consumption.

Popou
PopouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Knife disappointment

Have knife points but the smaller knives unavailable for weeks. Promotion still ongoing. Rang everywhere but disappointed, only large knives.

Amnel Sapine
Amnel SapineSydney, NSW

Coles Bread

The bread at Coles could be cut finer, and thinner slices as a variety of their sliced and loaves. Many bakeries do this now.