Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (58)

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going Cashless and Blind people don't have a chance

Coles at Woolloongabba now have 3 cash self service checkouts, today, 2 not working (massive lineup) while the credit self serve checkouts are almost empty. what is a visually challenged person to do with over $100 of groceries and no where to organize them. The room they provide at these cash checkouts is only big enough for a few items. NOT HAPPY Placed everything back on the shelves and I'm only shopping at Woolworths now. I've shopping at Coles for at least the last 20 years and I spend between $160 -$260 per week they obviously don't know whats good for them.

Store LocationColes Woolloongabba
MHx
MHxMelbourne

Done with click and collect

Have ordered from coles online multiple times normally pretty good but today when I collected my groceries I had a lot of fresh produce such as ricotta/ tomatoes/ turkey/ vegetables as I started unpacking my tomatoes I noticed they were moldy so disappointed $5 with of tomatoes already in the bin I had some turkey sandwiches today eating nothing prior it’s made me super sick with what I suspect food poisoning this is disgusting as I am paying for groceries I expect quality produce not moldy food and off meat I will not be ordering from Coles again!

Store LocationBacchus marsh

Ana
AnaPerth

Great products and prices rude staff

I go to Coles often to buy the best and first quality products that they offer, especially at Inaloo,Perth WA, I consider myself a valuable customer and a cheerful and happy person just to be treated rudely by the only person ALWAYS in the self- service area, a short asian mid-age lady who treats you with utterly disrespect and assumes people are stealing, does not offer any help and rudely snatches products from you to make the checkout process more efficient and fast (??)
Appalled by the lack of friendliness wouldn't take ny business elsewhere but definitely avoid the self-service area from now on.

Store LocationInaloo, Perth WA
marylee
maryleecanberra

Coles Tasmanian salmon portions skin on

The reason why we buy 'skin on' is to consume a crispy skin salmon fillet but not when all the scales are left for customers to remove from each salmon fillet!. Who would like to eat scales on the fish skin & feathers left to pluck out off your chicken skin? The markets never sell it this way. Terrible lazy way of producing salmon fillets to consumers!

Chalkyone

Store LocationRose Bay, NSW
Bumper
BumperMelbourne

Sinew galore.

My wife cooked us lamb loin chops. They should advertise them as lamb sinew cc hop and not lamb loin chops. Out of three chops, I thrown out the equivelant of one and a half chops, and I am being kind with the portion thrown out. Coles to me is engaging in false advertising when they advertise their meats. I told my wife to dump Coles completely because this is not the first time she bought meat from Coles and it was the same full of sinew chops. I would say the chops are not fit to feed to a dog no matter for human consumption.

Popou
PopouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Knife disappointment

Have knife points but the smaller knives unavailable for weeks. Promotion still ongoing. Rang everywhere but disappointed, only large knives.

Ivan
IvanSydney, NSW

Rude Staff

Store LocationStanhope Gardens NSW 2768

Gary
GaryGeelong

Self checkout issue

I'm beginning to have doubts as to the accuracy of the self checkouts at Coles supermarkets. Recently while using the system i noticed an additional $100 had been added to the total. I wonder how many times smaller amounts are inadvertently added and go unnoticed by shoppers.

Susanna
SusannaPerth, WA

Very Runny Rissotto

Unfortunately, Coles has skimped on the main two ingredients; Rice & Pumpkin!
Considering that rice is a cheap “filler” food to buy and Pumpkin is relatively inexpensive also, it is a pity they couldn’t have been a bit more generous with the quantities of these two staple ingredients that they are using in their risotto recipe (especially the rice).
Very runny, almost like a thick soup consistently, which is a shame, as the flavour is quite nice. But it is not filling and nothing like risotto. It does not improve with letting it sit for a couple of minutes after heating.
I will not be buying this again.

Store LocationColes, Bassendean WA

Cindy
Cindy

Fruit

Stoned fruit from my coles shop always turns bad from inside out within 2 days of purchase I am continually disappointed with fruit from coles and will be buying elsewhere because I am not happy having to throw fruit out not to mention the waste of money.

Store LocationLangwarrin Vic

Nicole
NicoleQueensland

Rainbow cake disappointment

We usually buy rainbow cake for the icing, so smooth,silky and creamy. This time frosting is very sugary and more like the one that comes with bake it yourself package. Full priced, but changed recipe. Never buying it again. Coomera Westfield store.

Store LocationCoomera Westfield

Ultimate Apple Pie chips

I acquired a bag in a Xmas hamper and I was sceptical but curious. Opened the bag for my kids and tried 3 chips. Lo and behold I didn't detect any hint of apple pie whatsoever. They tasted like chips! Moral of the story. Don't be fooled by marketing propaganda. Chips are chips. End of.

Sceptic
ScepticSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mobile coverage.

Why is it that everytime i am in coles my mobile coverage disappears. The only time time I can get coverage is when I walk out of the store. Is coles purposely blocking our mobile data to force us to sign up to their wifi?