Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Coles

yeej_6
yeej_6South East Queensland, QLD

Why promote your free containers when there is not enough to meet the demand

After you accumulate the points, you would expect Coles to honour the points collected but all the shops seem to have no stock of containers suddenly just before the end of the promotion - fancy running out of them before the promotion finished. No one seems to want to know or help find a solution. Perhaps provide bonus flybuy points to the value of the containers could be part of the solution

densam
densamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plastic containers is a rip off

Promotion advertised in stores until July 2nd for plastic container Coles have no stock are rude about it not helpful no stock available and no intention of redeeming the goods offered on promotion. Very disappointed No offer to redeem bonus container points not good enough Coles

Santosh Deshpande
Santosh DeshpandeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Containers out of stock

Julia R.
Julia R.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor Vegetarian options!

Peter Sutton
Peter SuttonPerth, WA

Pork Roast not as advertised

Having seen the tv advert for the Coke’s Pork Roast I decided to give one a whirl well imagine my surprise to find that the crackling wasn’t ( crackled ) and the meat was on the tough side and with a $20 price tag for such a small roast we were very disappointed and I think in future we will roast our own

Janine
JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not enough cash registers open. Busy store.

I refuse to use the self serve as every single time there is a glitch. It takes longer in the end. Not enough staff to cover out front with such a busy store. Self serve not the answer. More humans please. New store will have more self serve so I guess Ill find somewhere else to shop. Listen to your customers or they will let their feet do the talking.

Jono
JonoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Coles radio can be improved

Lesley
LesleySouth Australia

Don’t buy these I have contacted the manufacturer of this product with no repose what so Eva not Coles fault

I have contacted the manufacturer of this product 3 times now with not one adknowledgment at all very disappointed
As we used to love this product cos of the convinience of it as I’m a shift worker

Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Price's way to high

This is my local shopping centre . but the prices other so High. I can't believe when I go shopping and I just have a few things in my hand it's over $50. Maybe I would be happy shopping if it wasn't for the attitude of the people that work there. They can be very judgemental and serve you on looks or race. It doesn't matter who you are you should be served in an appropriate manner. Without discrimination I would that judgemental views. And that's what I found and it's very disappointing

G.Y. Land
G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Beautiful Fruit Outside - Rotten Inside

Alita
AlitaGippsland, VIC

Bakery fail

I've been shopping at Coles for a number of years. Recently, I noticed that some of the rolls from the bakery section were giving me bad gas and bloating. Also, they no longer stock the Pane di Casa rolls individually in the glass case and you have to buy them in bulk (this is at the Cowes store). A few days ago, I again thought I'd give the pumpkin seed rolls (pack of 3) a try. I really regret it. All I had was one roll, and I had stomach pains, gas, diarrhoea and bloating just like the other times, only this time I couldn't really eat anything for the next few days. I feel like I've been poisoned. I don't know what Coles are putting in their rolls these days, but I am very disappointed and won't be buying bakery products from there again.

Tina
Tina

Disappointing

I couldn’t find row vegan burgers and mince in meat section. They should be kept separately so we don’t need to go through all riw meat products.
Also it would be nice if Coles should offer more vegan options of products ( locals and imported ).

jennie
jennie

I expect to get some sort of quality from these rubber gloves

I purchased coles brand rubber gloves, as soon as I try to use them, on putting on they all tear apart, this is not the first time I thought the first box was faulty, but hence happening again, they are only $3.00 a box bug I expect not to have them thrown away, I have used gloves in a medical position, and used cheap gloves and not had this happen.

October 25th 2019 Update: Missing products

I shop everyday at Coles at upper coomera, for the last 6 months, stock is being depleted all the time, asking for certain stock and the staff cannot get it in store. Also stock is be repackaged and store is advetizing new products, losing all faith in Coles.I have to shop elsewhere to get products I need.

Private
PrivatePort Stephens

It can't just be rotten luck...

The last 4 bags of Coles brand potatoes we have purchased have had rotten ones. I'm talking "leaking" rotten. I was fine with the first bag but this is ridiculous! I don't know whether this has been caused by water spray (spraying water onto or near bagged potatoes should never be done)

Dora
DoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stafe very rud

Qld I want to complain about stafe in pimpama coles because some of them is very rud always she though the thing on the bugs for me I’m very disappointed because always shopping at coles thank you.

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

A supermarket cutting back on plastics, what a joke!

Terrible, ruined dinner and wasted money

Worst sausages I have ever eaten. Every piece was tough and full of gristle. Spoilt our dinner and wasted my money. Had to give them to the dog who had trouble getting through them. Very disappointed.

KBear
KBearCanberra

A mixed bag of fresh produce

Purchased some fruit and cut it a day later to find half the produce has dark spots with the other half still fresh. I haven't had this experience before where there were no visible signs of deterioration on the fruit to rapid decline in a day, but now reluctant to rely on Coles doing any quality control on their shelf items. I'd rather buy fresh produce elsewhere.

Frozen meal

I just had a coles brand frozen meal sweet and sour chicken not very nice only a couple of pieces of chicken. Very disappointed.

Gary J
Gary JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hot Criss Buns rubbish

It’s bad enough flogging hot cross buns before new year, but I tried them anyway - brand Lloyds a supposedly fruit.
Virtually no fruit and stale. Crap

Neil
NeilBrisbane

Coles egift card

Tried to pay for my Coles shopping this morning using my Coles egift card. For the first time it required phone authorisation. Staff were not helpful and had to pay by credit card. Not happy!!!!

Yogagirl
Yogagirl

Out of date

Coles in Bay st Brighton regularly have organic milk that is close to the use by or at use by date on its shelves. When I spoke to the staff they said there is nothing they could do. When I told coles feedback they said they would tell the store. Next time I looked in that store the few cartons of organic milk were within a couple of days of the use by.

Blondie
BlondieQueensland

Out of stocks

So hubby and I went shopping yesterday at Coles morayfield and the store for a Saturday at 1pm was awful so many empty shelves and no white bread. Out of the 25 things we wished to purchase 10 were empty not good enough and then we thought we would grab a hot chicken and surprise none of those either the lady said another 15 minutes that is not good enough at 1pm it made me so angry as I only went into coles as I wanted the fly buys and staff discount but I will not go back there again I will shop at woolies

NO VEGAN DESERTS

This is so so so frustrating. I know being a vegan and all comes with cons but they should order in some vegan desserts the only one they have is vegan ice cream, they have no vegan cakes nothing! And I am getting sick of just lollies all the time and vegan ice cream. I just want a nice vegan cupcake man haha

Coles 14 Crumbed White Fish Fillets

I bought this bulk box of fish fillets I was getting good value for money until I cooked some of them and was surprised at how measly the actual fish content was. Honestly I think fish content would be less than half the 1kg content of the box and the rest is overly thick coating. I'd like to go buy another box and scrape off the coating and weigh the actual fish but I'm not going to waste my money. Disappointed Coles.