Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Coles

Coles 14 Crumbed White Fish Fillets

I bought this bulk box of fish fillets I was getting good value for money until I cooked some of them and was surprised at how measly the actual fish content was. Honestly I think fish content would be less than half the 1kg content of the box and the rest is overly thick coating. I'd like to go buy another box and scrape off the coating and weigh the actual fish but I'm not going to waste my money. Disappointed Coles.

Ness G
Ness GAU

Deli staff need proper training

Third store I've visited now and my prosciutto had been cut as thick as cardboard. First world problem I know, but how hard is it!

liddustbin
liddustbinVictoria, Australia

custromer complaint

I write to you in discuss as I load my full shopping trolley on the belt and hand my own bags to the staff member, she asks me if I want to load my own groceries in my bags, i said i can help her but she did not put one thing in the bags and she made sure she scanned the groceries slowly letting me do all the work. if i wanted to do bag my own groceries I would have gone to Aldi. I spent over 400.00 and i get treated like this.
i think you need to train your staff on the registers. I felt very stressed and rushed and i should not feel like this.

Register 9
staff member (Mathurisha)

What's with all the lettuce cores?

Love the convenient salad bowls you offer, saved me a lot of time today and I was surprised by how nice it tasted!
But I found that a massive chunk of brown lettuce core in the bottom of the bowl? Would attach a photo, but I'm sure you may know about this already. Pretty off-putting and certainly not edible. Maybe this feedback will help, maybe I'm a crybaby. Thank you for your time. :)

Ken G
Ken Gcanberra

Coles cooked pork

Cooked Roast Pork, its been advertised a lot on TV lately. Decided to give it a try, love roast pork. Had to throw the "crackling" away, it was like a steel sheet. Couldn't take the risk and break my teeth.

R Baron
R BaronAdelaide

Self check out closed in the morning.

Coles Burnside no longer open the self checkout in the morning so you have to queue at the single checkout that is open. How ridiculous is that.

I can't get a Coles trolley becoz I was carrying Aldi's shopping bags!!

benny
benny

soggy popcorn

Coles new butter flavoured popcorn.tried this today very disappointed the popcorn was very soggy felt wet.wont be buying coles brand again

Hoppy 2
Hoppy 2Logan Village

Bad management practices

Coles Waterford West has some serious issues, just finished a shop but was upset that items listed as special in the catalogue were not on special in store. Examples are Nescafé blend 43 140 -150g, Bulla creamy classic ice cream 2 litre. Flora pro activ 500g just to name a few as well as many aisles having no stock, overall very dissatisfied.

Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

A need for some older workers to keep up with technology

Shaun
Shaun

Bad customer service

I have been a big fan of the mini collectibles. So far, I have got 24 collectibles in total and i think it's a great idea and innovation to boost up your sales. However, today my bill came upto $29.40 and thought surely i would get a collectible with 60 cents to spare but i was refused one. I was very disappointed as a very loyal customer with only 60cents to spare and i have no words to describe this situation apart from pathetic..Kudos to the person for sticking to the $30 mark though!

Longbeach Select White Cigarettes

Friends & I have asked numerous shops on Gold Coast if they stock Select White Longbeach cigarettes & not have
found any that don't stock them except Coles The Pines Elanora.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Specials don't apply in city central stores.

Always been a big supporter of Coles until now. They advertise specials on TV everynight. I went into the Brisbane city central store to do some shopping and found the advertised specials don't apply in this shop. Now if they didn't stock the items I could and would understand but when they do stock them to me is just ripping of your customers. It's not like the store is in the middle of the out back with no cheap freight.

Went to Woolworths city store, 3 minute walk away, different story, same specials as all stores. Nice to see one company makes it fair for consumers.

Peter
PeterPerth

Self service checkout overcrowding and continual software fault

Saturday 2-30pm, only two checkouts operating so used self service. The self service zone was overcrowded with no space for trolleys or family. The self service readers kept erroring that we were told is a known fault with wrapped products. Suffice to say it took far too long to process our purchases through no fault of the fantastic staff who were run off their feed. This area desperately needs redesign and software issues addressed. We usually shop at Woolworths but used Coles as we found ourselves near to the store by chance. To me its pretty obvious why Coles are loosing customers. I for one will not be going back anytime soon.

Dazz
DazzBoronia

Roast pork

There was no comparison between the add and the product it's self. No crackling at all and dry as a bone

Good normally besides their sausages

Sausages Literally taste Wack like a roll of meat filled with oil wrapped up with no flavour, needs good amount of sauce for them to be half enjoyable I’m sorry but things don’t get better with good reviews honestly makes the world turn around.

You guys definitely upgraded your noodles they went from bad to my favourite now, please the sausages now.

Sif
SifForresters Beach

Coles coffee classic

Twas a dark and stormy night, i ventured out of my house to gather supplies necessary to my survival. I was walking down the aisle of the instant coffee and then i saw your $4 instant 200g coffee. I say to myself, im a cheapskate i want cheap coffee, little did i know that it would taste like a half decomposed big toe. I'm actually sad about this, i just wanted some decent tasting cheap instant coffee. Now I'm sitting here, spending time out of my non busy schedule to write a review on this site that i haven't heard of before, to save an innocent soul from buying this crap. Good price though.

Only one checkout

Was at Craigieburn Coles waiting in the queue at 09h03 only on checkout open with six customers in the queue. Enquired with a member who was in the background as to when self check out will open. Staff who was at the only check answered in a rude manner we just have to wait.

Bookworm62
Bookworm62Perth, WA

Be careful of the plastic bag scam

When you go through the checkout at Coles. Would you like a plastic bag as if they are giving it to you and then the gift is then scanned and added to the bill SO BEWARE

kathy
kathyKIAMA

COLES DEE WHY DISGUSTING FRUIT AND VEGETABLES

visited this store yesterday afternoon and never will again. Tomatoes were off and rest of fruit and vegetables disgusting. I purchased some ready made pasta sauce when I got home I noticed it was out off date. Terrible

Classy customer
Classy customerMelbourne

Very poor customer serice

Items always out of stock.. self check out staff rude and unhelpful..poor service.
Poor arrangement. And display. Very disappointed each time.

Coles pizza

Just bought my first Coles pizza. I appreciate it is far cheaper than the established brands but thought I would get the same quality at a cheaper price. What I got was a pizza with virtually no topping at a cheaper price. Very disappointing.

No Trolleys

We went to do our weekly shop at Coles yesterday ,when we got there there were no trolleys around.I heard people asking each other have you seen any trolleys to the reply no we haven't.I went to ask a staff member,her reply was,we were to busy during the morning so we have only just sent people to collect them. How are you ment to do your shopping with no trolleys?I took a basket and we only got a few essential's like all customers had to do.I kept on checking during our shop,a few trolleys came up as I was walking to the car.This has inconvenience me greatly as I had to go to another store today to do the rest of my shop.

Lots of fat where was the lamb

I know I won't get feed back but bought a deboned leg of lamb 23 dollars later it was disgusting the content of fat compared to meat was sickening did the butcher know that was preparing the meat how could they not never again gave your shop another go. Please if you read this don't trust coles buy your meat some where else.

Md Tawhidul
Md TawhidulSutherland

No more fresh food people

Coles fresh produce is no more fresh. Overpriced. I am a regular coles customer but its time to change ..