Listing monitored by Coles

The website is not actually user friendly and i a big online shopper.

Found myself going all over the place on their website it needs an overhaul, unlike theur competition. In addition when paying by paypal it did not take me to the paypal site so i can put my password in. This is really dangerous, anyone could use it, cant believe paypal allows it. Dangerous

Mary C.
Mary C.Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Disappointed they have stopped the 12 item checkout stops me going in when we only need a few items not worth it

Gary N.
Gary N.Sydney, NSW

Not happy

I was mistreated by staff today. Only reason i go back is due to the amount of stuff i need in store.

Useful

Of course its useful its where we buy all our food from. I do wish there was a larger variety of items for sale.

Yvonne
YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hope grissle beef checks cook well in slow cooker

Brought beef checks today ,absolutely grissle only,I have put them in slow cooker ,time will tell.The first time I brought them from Woolworths just lovely,first time buying in coles ,rather disappointed, my son is a x butcher so I would also know his thoughts

Agnes
Agnes Sydney, NSW

20 points for a free knife promotion.

I was disappointed as they run out of knives long before the promo finished. I went a few times and still no stock.

Store LocationChatswood
Sar
SarPerth, WA

New checkout arrangement

Coles has recently changed layout of checkout, so all the groceries are pushed down and so you are frantically trying to put groceries in bag and it piles up, plus what happened to checkout people helping out groceries in bag

Michael C
Michael CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made

Of all the brands of Tuna on the shelves - NONE are AUSTRALIAN!! Why??? Please stock Safcol Tuna at Banora Central as other Coles supermarkets do.

The Mekon
The MekonSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's why I shop at Woolworths

Concerned long term customer

Incorrect price when scanning

Have you ever scanned an item and the amount charged is less than the ticket price? I think not. Have you scanned an item on special and be charged the normal ticket price? Multiple times. This happens WAY too often for it to be a mistake. Coles are a bunch of frauds. The item should be given free if it scans at the incorrect price.

Ian B.
Ian B.Sydney, NSW

Your / coles branded cat food

I recently purchased coles branded cat food, this product several varieties seemed good value till I gave it to the outdoor cats we have, they would not touch it, so I thought I will give it to the stray cats at the cemetary across the road,guess what, not even the stray cats would eat this food ,say no more,I think you need to take a look at this as my cats opinion counts,I've seen the strays eat garbage, but not your catfood, very disappointed

Milly02
Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

I am not impressed with Coles.

I find that my local Coles at Morisset is often without products I want. Last week it was Coles chocolate bavarian.They seem to have cancelled Liddells skim milk altogether. I find it better to shop at Woolworths where the products I want are always there and anyway Woolworths chocolate bavarian tastes richer.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

My shopping experience

Emma F.
Emma F.South West, WA

A supposedly authentic chef inspired moussaka without any potato

Picked this up in a hurry. Didn’t think I’d have to check the ingredients. I’ve never had a Moussaka without potatoes! I’ve travelled to Greece many times & never had a Moussaka without sliced potatoes in it. It says chef inspired - what chef? Someone who’s never made Moussaka before. Very disappointing. Come on Coles get it together!

George T
George Tasked
Coles Supermarkets

My husband purchased 2 bottles of Coles tomato paste made in China as I avoid any item of food from China I asked him to take it back and get the tomato paste made in Italy that I always buy it is about $1.30 more and he was told their policy is no returns . He was not asking for a credit just an exchange. This was at Charlestown.

danny
danny

thats right no more returns been like that for a while

scottym1982apps
scottym1982apps

Research and know, its common sense during covid that they dont refund as much, blame filthy disgusting hoarding scum for this

Ash
Ashasked
Coles Supermarkets

Which coles brand icecream are vegetarian as well as alcohol free

wingnut
wingnut

have a look at the container

Chong
Chongasked
Coles Supermarkets

The products for Hong Long Dim Sum Kitchen has never been replenished after 10am during the promotion period. Should not share this in the catalogue since it is always out of stock.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives