Bumper

BumperMelbourne

Sinew galore.

My wife cooked us lamb loin chops. They should advertise them as lamb sinew cc hop and not lamb loin chops. Out of three chops, I thrown out the equivelant of one and a half chops, and I am being kind with the portion thrown out. Coles to me is engaging in false advertising when they advertise their meats. I told my wife to dump Coles completely because this is not the first time she bought meat from Coles and it was the same full of sinew chops. I would say the chops are not fit to feed to a dog no matter for human consumption.

Agnes

Agnes Sydney, NSW

20 points for a free knife promotion.

I was disappointed as they run out of knives long before the promo finished. I went a few times and still no stock.

Store LocationChatswood
Popou

PopouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Knife disappointment

Have knife points but the smaller knives unavailable for weeks. Promotion still ongoing. Rang everywhere but disappointed, only large knives.

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Rude Staff

Gary

GaryGeelong

Self checkout issue

I'm beginning to have doubts as to the accuracy of the self checkouts at Coles supermarkets. Recently while using the system i noticed an additional $100 had been added to the total. I wonder how many times smaller amounts are inadvertently added and go unnoticed by shoppers.

Susanna

SusannaPerth, WA

Very Runny Rissotto

Unfortunately, Coles has skimped on the main two ingredients; Rice & Pumpkin!
Considering that rice is a cheap “filler” food to buy and Pumpkin is relatively inexpensive also, it is a pity they couldn’t have been a bit more generous with the quantities of these two staple ingredients that they are using in their risotto recipe (especially the rice).
Very runny, almost like a thick soup consistently, which is a shame, as the flavour is quite nice. But it is not filling and nothing like risotto. It does not improve with letting it sit for a couple of minutes after heating.
I will not be buying this again.

Sar

SarPerth, WA

New checkout arrangement

Coles has recently changed layout of checkout, so all the groceries are pushed down and so you are frantically trying to put groceries in bag and it piles up, plus what happened to checkout people helping out groceries in bag

Michael C

Michael CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made

Of all the brands of Tuna on the shelves - NONE are AUSTRALIAN!! Why??? Please stock Safcol Tuna at Banora Central as other Coles supermarkets do.

The Mekon

The MekonSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's why I shop at Woolworths

Cindy

Cindy

Fruit

Stoned fruit from my coles shop always turns bad from inside out within 2 days of purchase I am continually disappointed with fruit from coles and will be buying elsewhere because I am not happy having to throw fruit out not to mention the waste of money.

Nicole

NicoleQueensland

Rainbow cake disappointment

We usually buy rainbow cake for the icing, so smooth,silky and creamy. This time frosting is very sugary and more like the one that comes with bake it yourself package. Full priced, but changed recipe. Never buying it again. Coomera Westfield store.

Ultimate Apple Pie chips

I acquired a bag in a Xmas hamper and I was sceptical but curious. Opened the bag for my kids and tried 3 chips. Lo and behold I didn't detect any hint of apple pie whatsoever. They tasted like chips! Moral of the story. Don't be fooled by marketing propaganda. Chips are chips. End of.

Sceptic

ScepticSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mobile coverage.

Why is it that everytime i am in coles my mobile coverage disappears. The only time time I can get coverage is when I walk out of the store. Is coles purposely blocking our mobile data to force us to sign up to their wifi?

Concerned long term customer

Incorrect price when scanning

Have you ever scanned an item and the amount charged is less than the ticket price? I think not. Have you scanned an item on special and be charged the normal ticket price? Multiple times. This happens WAY too often for it to be a mistake. Coles are a bunch of frauds. The item should be given free if it scans at the incorrect price.

SYD

SYDSydney, NSW

iPhone 7 Deal

Ian B.

Ian B.Sydney, NSW

Your / coles branded cat food

I recently purchased coles branded cat food, this product several varieties seemed good value till I gave it to the outdoor cats we have, they would not touch it, so I thought I will give it to the stray cats at the cemetary across the road,guess what, not even the stray cats would eat this food ,say no more,I think you need to take a look at this as my cats opinion counts,I've seen the strays eat garbage, but not your catfood, very disappointed

bbwgus

bbwgusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There is a reason they call sliced bread the best invention

I have had many of these experiences with their $6.00 sourdough baked bread. It is rarely sliced all the way through. small problem yes, and usually I can break the slices apart with my fingers through the packet. Today I had to remove the loaf, get a bread knife and slice my way through ¾ of the pack, top and bottom. Not good enough Coles.

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

I am not impressed with Coles.

I find that my local Coles at Morisset is often without products I want. Last week it was Coles chocolate bavarian.They seem to have cancelled Liddells skim milk altogether. I find it better to shop at Woolworths where the products I want are always there and anyway Woolworths chocolate bavarian tastes richer.

Dukkkman

DukkkmanPeel, WA

e mail catalogue dreadful

Every time I get the e mail catalogue from coles I have to change my state and postcode .
Then I have to try to get rid of the ...shop half price or fresh food specials,,,Every week..YOU DONT SEND ME CATALOGUE FOR MY STATE...incompetent...Ive had enough