Coles Supermarkets

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

1.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No

No refund till now

So I buy an item on quicksale and they charge me full price. I only notice it when I am taking out the groceries at home and did a total cost count. Go and try to get it refunded. The staff says they can't refund directly and what they will do is give a refund of full price and then charge the quick sale item again. That refund hasn't shown up for hours and I got charged for the quicksale item again. WTH...when do I get my money back!!! They could have been decent people and not charged it again as I had to go through all the hassle but no...now I am out of even more money and don't know if I will even get that money from them. It doesn't even show any thing pending.

Store LocationColes Braybrook
Sam G.
Sam G.

Return Policy

Store LocationPyrmont

alan b S.
alan b S.asked
Coles Supermarkets

coles mareeba why are there shelves always empty..they are putting signs up dew to rail an covit problems ? Yet coles in cairns shelves full?

Lee O.
Lee O.

I checked and it looks like Mareeba is closing.
Dew=water droplets?!

Elisyasked
Coles Supermarkets

Why dont the scanners work coles revesby

sammy
sammy

I was at Coles revesby yesterday And they were working fine when i was there

Informed coles too

George T
George Tasked
Coles Supermarkets

My husband purchased 2 bottles of Coles tomato paste made in China as I avoid any item of food from China I asked him to take it back and get the tomato paste made in Italy that I always buy it is about $1.30 more and he was told their policy is no returns . He was not asking for a credit just an exchange. This was at Charlestown.

danny
danny

thats right no more returns been like that for a while

scottym1982apps
scottym1982apps

Research and know, its common sense during covid that they dont refund as much, blame filthy disgusting hoarding scum for this

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives