Agnes

Agnes Sydney, NSW

20 points for a free knife promotion.

I was disappointed as they run out of knives long before the promo finished. I went a few times and still no stock.

Store LocationChatswood
Amnel Sapine

Amnel SapineSydney, NSW

Coles Bread

The bread at Coles could be cut finer, and thinner slices as a variety of their sliced and loaves. Many bakeries do this now.

Sar

SarPerth, WA

New checkout arrangement

Coles has recently changed layout of checkout, so all the groceries are pushed down and so you are frantically trying to put groceries in bag and it piles up, plus what happened to checkout people helping out groceries in bag

Michael C

Michael CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made

Of all the brands of Tuna on the shelves - NONE are AUSTRALIAN!! Why??? Please stock Safcol Tuna at Banora Central as other Coles supermarkets do.

The Mekon

The MekonSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's why I shop at Woolworths

Concerned long term customer

Incorrect price when scanning

Have you ever scanned an item and the amount charged is less than the ticket price? I think not. Have you scanned an item on special and be charged the normal ticket price? Multiple times. This happens WAY too often for it to be a mistake. Coles are a bunch of frauds. The item should be given free if it scans at the incorrect price.

Ian B.

Ian B.Sydney, NSW

Your / coles branded cat food

I recently purchased coles branded cat food, this product several varieties seemed good value till I gave it to the outdoor cats we have, they would not touch it, so I thought I will give it to the stray cats at the cemetary across the road,guess what, not even the stray cats would eat this food ,say no more,I think you need to take a look at this as my cats opinion counts,I've seen the strays eat garbage, but not your catfood, very disappointed

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

I am not impressed with Coles.

I find that my local Coles at Morisset is often without products I want. Last week it was Coles chocolate bavarian.They seem to have cancelled Liddells skim milk altogether. I find it better to shop at Woolworths where the products I want are always there and anyway Woolworths chocolate bavarian tastes richer.

Heather M.

Heather M.

New McCrae Coles is great

The new fit out of Coles in McCrae is great, much more selection of fresh products & a fresh new look too.
Great selection of fruits, Vegetables, salads, nuts & cheeses. Bigger organic range too.

TUMER

TUMERIllawarra, NSW

Better

There are specials which is better than major competitor Woolworths.
Customer service improving and also I like coles app which is easy to use and its menu has much more functions.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

My shopping experience

Emma F.

Emma F.South West, WA

A supposedly authentic chef inspired moussaka without any potato

Picked this up in a hurry. Didn’t think I’d have to check the ingredients. I’ve never had a Moussaka without potatoes! I’ve travelled to Greece many times & never had a Moussaka without sliced potatoes in it. It says chef inspired - what chef? Someone who’s never made Moussaka before. Very disappointing. Come on Coles get it together!

inside story

inside storySouth East Queensland, QLD

12 BERRIES IN PLASTIC PUNNET

Donnybrook Berries - 12 off berries in a PLASTIC PUNNET. 4 PLASTIC punnets for 48 berries is $ 5.-
Would be nice if Coles could arrange large open boxes to select strawberries.
We want much less plastic packaging in the fruit and vegetable section please

Reviewer R.

Reviewer R.

Coles Concord NSW

Smaller shop but has most of the groceries. The counter staff are helpful. Receipt is clear and includes how much I saved. Have BBQ chickens. Watch out for specials that are not listed in the catalog, I found yellow tags (with discounted prices on some nuts).

Congested entrance, too close to registers. Not all staff and customers wearing masks. No phone reception inside. Limited parking (which the non-shoppers also use).

Find out how Coles Supermarkets compares to other Supermarkets

Not for kids promotional booklets

Checkout booklets are not for children.
Children are Innocent & sensitive to bad things. Promoting evil with design and the character used to communicate. Shame on Coles for supporting this. Stop propaganda. Protect children's innocence!

Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

Coles Thin Beef Sausages

Something has happened to the Coles thin beef sausages. I have bought literally hundreds of bulk packs over the years, but now, they split, burn and obviously something has changed.

I have asked the question of Coles, but have not received an answer.
I will post if Coles responds or when I find a product that replaces this basic.

Coles should be embarrassed as a Australia Company when it cannot even make sausages right! Perhaps the question is to ask if they were getting imported from China, and now with Covid, it's too hard to import them.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Empty shelves, Covid-unsafe

Coles Gawler had only half of what i need, yet other chains have full shelves. Only small entry point has the security person in the middle, so is hard to keep safe separation on entry.

Oliver F

Oliver FPerth, WA

Great supermarkets near me

My local store looks inviting and very neat. The checkout staff are always very polite and happy to help. I wish the app was better and able to shop online from the app.

Katie Teh

Katie TehSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Overall quite happy. I shop at coles Lane cove from time to time and noticed the staff there aren't policing social distancing rules, for the customers.
Hope it will change once it's moved to the new plaza.