Agnes

Agnes Sydney, NSW

20 points for a free knife promotion.

I was disappointed as they run out of knives long before the promo finished. I went a few times and still no stock.

Store LocationChatswood
Sar

SarPerth, WA

New checkout arrangement

Coles has recently changed layout of checkout, so all the groceries are pushed down and so you are frantically trying to put groceries in bag and it piles up, plus what happened to checkout people helping out groceries in bag

Michael C

Michael CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made

Of all the brands of Tuna on the shelves - NONE are AUSTRALIAN!! Why??? Please stock Safcol Tuna at Banora Central as other Coles supermarkets do.

The Mekon

The MekonSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's why I shop at Woolworths

Concerned long term customer

Incorrect price when scanning

Have you ever scanned an item and the amount charged is less than the ticket price? I think not. Have you scanned an item on special and be charged the normal ticket price? Multiple times. This happens WAY too often for it to be a mistake. Coles are a bunch of frauds. The item should be given free if it scans at the incorrect price.

Ian B.

Ian B.Sydney, NSW

Your / coles branded cat food

I recently purchased coles branded cat food, this product several varieties seemed good value till I gave it to the outdoor cats we have, they would not touch it, so I thought I will give it to the stray cats at the cemetary across the road,guess what, not even the stray cats would eat this food ,say no more,I think you need to take a look at this as my cats opinion counts,I've seen the strays eat garbage, but not your catfood, very disappointed

Ness

NessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paul from Gawler Green is amazing

I have spoken to Paul a few times in the past week as I am after a certain item in the Christmas Stock that was due to arrive that week. After the 3rd day he kindly grabbed my details and said he will call me when the stock arrives but to continue to call on the weekend which was his day off. I got a call from Paul today when the stock arrived and he put it aside for me to collect after work today. He has gone above and beyond his role and he deserves a big pat on the back for his excellent customer service.

Acker

Acker

australian made salsas by coles

two salsas from coles, 'rojas' and 'verde', are just great and they're affordably priced,
most of all they are over 95% made in AUSTRALIA, which is a rare find.
medium sized chunks
fresh taste
i'm thrilled to find this salsa amongst the imports, which are also higher priced.
a no-brainer

Milly02

Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

I am not impressed with Coles.

I find that my local Coles at Morisset is often without products I want. Last week it was Coles chocolate bavarian.They seem to have cancelled Liddells skim milk altogether. I find it better to shop at Woolworths where the products I want are always there and anyway Woolworths chocolate bavarian tastes richer.

Natalia

Natalia

I liked good prices

More client attention, it’s a good brand that has everything that you need
But in some cases the attention from the coles employers are not the best, they looks like doesn’t want to being a good service

Lynette

Lynette

perfect

My local Coles is absolutely top! The staff at willowdale Coles are amazing. The store is always clean, stock are ways stocked up, if you need anything there are always staff around to assist you. Thank you to the staff at willowdale Coles. Keep up the great work!

Kylie

KylieWestern Australia

Love coles

I always shop at coles it is one of the cheapest stores with great product. I really like the bakery and deli section as they are always so fresh. Thumbs up from me.

Keith

KeithGreat Southern, WA

Fantastic

Very helpful staff, great products staff helping me find the product i require and if i have trouble there HAPPY to help, as im a disability pensioner. This is in WA.

Victoria H.

Victoria H.Murray Region, NSW

Great Staff so helpful !!

The staff are so helpful and when you need assistance in finding a product ..They've been so very helpful and kind at lavington coles in NSW especially during pandemic time's

Teni

TeniAdelaide

A fine effort during the pandemic.

Coles supermarket in Port Adelaide S.A. has been a constant positive presence throughout the pandemic. Great service, patient, considerate staff and good prices on products. Well done Coles Port Adelaide!

Ian Lamont

Ian LamontGippsland, VIC

Quality.

I find that the quality is impressive and the range of products is great. I like the way that everything on the shelves is clearly marked and I like all of the specials that they have.

Anthony A.

Anthony A.

Service

I regularly shop at Coles Reynella and always receive great service from friendly staff. If there is a queue another cash register is opened. Staff know where products are, and are happy to show me where they are.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

My shopping experience

Emma F.

Emma F.South West, WA

A supposedly authentic chef inspired moussaka without any potato

Picked this up in a hurry. Didn’t think I’d have to check the ingredients. I’ve never had a Moussaka without potatoes! I’ve travelled to Greece many times & never had a Moussaka without sliced potatoes in it. It says chef inspired - what chef? Someone who’s never made Moussaka before. Very disappointing. Come on Coles get it together!