Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 10)

Keisha

KeishaCAIRNS

Organic Coles Wrap - Worse Wraps Ever

I purchased the new organic coles wrap, which contains 5 wraps in the packet. I am highly disappointed in the product, I could not make one single wrap without the product breaking apart into pieces. The wraps are quite hard and taste ins not so nice as well. I would not recommend to anyone.

Ross

RossMelbourne

Amazing prices terrible service

Prices are very good in there and I shopped here a lot only thing that made me not enjoy it was service, I went to cigarette counter and asked what brands they had and I was greeted with a huff and sigh then asked for prices on pack I chose and she did it again like it was chore this was a blonde lady who seemed like she couldn’t be bothered and there was one person in que behind me not like it was busy it was early in morning she then was speaking to me like I was stupid she needs taught some better customer relations very rude.

Derek

DerekTIMBOON

Slow checkouts

Short staffed , about 10 trolleys waiting to get through 2 checkouts, some people get sick of it and walk out, leaving trolley full of groceries, and go to woolworths or aldi

Dandan

DandanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hmm. Not sure about this.

Chris F

Chris FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sourdough bags

Sourdough bags combining plastic and paper are useless. As soon as you lift the adhesive tab it tears the bag. This means that you can’t reseal it. I now get my sourdough from the bakery next door. Big shame when the product is let down by the packaging.

jennie

jennie

refrigerated products

I purchased some broccoli and cauliflower rice just tried to eat it for dinner, it was atrocious it was actually cut from only the stems of each particular vegetable and this could have been ok except not done correctly, I can see why mothers cannot get children to eat vegetables, I will never recommend this to anyone and as a matter of fact tell all I know not to buy this product, so disappointed

Dodge

Dodge

Kids bananas

Been buying kids bananas thinking they were the same price as the larger ones. On closer inspection coles are actually charging the same price as "normal " bananas but we're only getting 750grm for something perhaps normally hard to sell. Whoever thought that one up should get a pay rise! !!

Roger

RogerQueanbeyan

what happened to coles??

recently Coles business is going down and down as their logo.
Coles was famous for customer service and right price; both these are not satisfactory. they cant keep up with their competitors in recent times.
i think they need to get back to basics and stop trying to implement new strategies which are back firing on the them

Acceptable service, great quality groceries but not so good apples

The staffs at coles are quite fine, but every now and then there is just certain staffs which could be a headache, but overall, it is acceptable. The groceries are generally nice but the apples is not as good as other places.

joho

johoBAXTER

Coles Nutty Deluxe

I struggled to find other nuts, It's just a big bag of mostly peanuts... Very disappointing. Label says Dry rosted Almonds and peanuts with cashews.

jim W

jim Wchermside

Cracker Squares

I bought some Coles Cracker Squares, they tasted and looked a little burnt. They are thinner than band named crackers so I quite liked the crunchiness but the burnt taste is a no from me.

Self service checkouts

Coles staff are either unable to or dont wish to help in these circumstances so this is more of a suggestion to coles.

The self service checkouts need a warning to make sure you don't forget any cash you have withdrawn. The dispenser is so low and takes such a long time that it's easily forgotten with distracting children or while grabbing your groceries etc.

Why cant the register remind you verbally to get your cash first before the groceries? Or at least take it back inside itself if sitting there too long the same as atms do?

With the costs of living now, this forgotten cash could mean a great deal. It is very rare to find an honest person who turned it in for you to come back and collect.

thai

thaiSouthern and Hills, SA

Good customer service

Customer service is good but the waiting time to be served is not so good.
The quality of fresh food is not so fresh but the prices are reasonable.

Cheriee888

Cheriee888NSW

I like safeway better but...

I like woolsworth better but now coles have their mini collectables and it's getting me to purchase from them.
They don't have everything I want. Like Jamie Oliver's pasta sauces and I end up buying things that I don' t really want... they don't have as many selections as woolworths. But... marketing team did a brilliant job because I want to collect all them minis...

Conundrum

I purchased: grass fed lamb at Coles Mildura, it was superb! Previously I have avoided Coles in Melbourne. Our supermarkets should be just that our Market with fresh, organic healthy produce. Thank you for your best efforts towards providing Australians with quality healthy foods.

Pip

PipCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Less impressed these days

Coles Minis

The minis are cute to collect, but spending extra just to reach $30 to get 1 is not good on my pocket.

Bella

BellaGeelong

mini collectibles!

So first they ban the plastic bags which I think is fine, but then they introduce the mini collectibles which uses more unnecessary plastic and Coles is giving them away for free! Yes, kids are going to like them, but there always going to end up in the bin or never used again.

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pack your own shopping

Since the BYO shopping bags came in (I used to bring my own bags 99% of the time). Why am I packing my own shopping at coles Werribee Plaza. It’s not Aldies, is this something I’ve missed written somewhere or are some of the staff just getting lazy. It’s happened 3 times and the one time the woman did pack my bag she threw things in the bag the biscuits, chocolate donuts and bread rolls were on the bottom under everything heavy.
Maybe I’ll go back to aldies if i have to pack own things. Coles Werribee plaza was a great place to shop they changed where everything is and they did have friendly staff but not sure what’s going on there lately.

Pete

PeteMelbourne

Popcorn- wow

These Chicago style caramel and cheese popcorn, are the best. I am totally hooked on them. Yum Yum Yum. Please DONT get rid of them.