Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (104)

Ron
RonPerth, WA

Fresh food quality recently down down

Myself and close others have been very disappointed with the freshness of fruit and vegetable produce in recent weeks. Talk all you want about drought and bush fires in advertising. Lettuce and cabbages, cucumbers should still be fresh, crisp and usable for a few days, fruit and berries also. Not the case in the last month. These items have often been unusable when "opened"
Specifically cabbages and lettuce rotted from the inside out, fruit soft and mushy once its unwrapped or cut, although it looks OK from the outside. Why are the Blueberries bought in punnets soft and mushy and from New Zealand now...

Sharon C
Sharon CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reserve road upper coomera

Love the staff here they all bend over backwards to assist. Always have a smile. Very clean shelves filling or filled except toilet papaws right now lol. Love this place changed from Woolworths

Ruth W.
Ruth W.South East Queensland, QLD

easy to navigate shop

online shopping is a little hard to navigate but good once u get the hang of it if u dont like physically doing main grocery shop especially with children in tow, good to go in if just getting a couple of things

Steve R
Steve R

Wrongly priced item

After getting home from the store I noticed that the wrong price $2 extra, was scanned for my eggs on the self serve checkout. After contacting them they said I could return to the store for a refund. However as I do not have a car available it would cost me about $5.00 in bus fares. I gave them the opportunity to credit my flybuys account with what they over charged me. I normally do an online order. Advised them this, but no response. From now on Woolworths will get my business.

@SHiK
@SHiKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall decent service, some times long wait in to our local one, also lot of products get out of stock, have to ask operator for stocking, self service is pretty good

Sheila
SheilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Coles Tooronga is great

Clean and organised, perhaps because it is right next to the headquarters. This is my number one go to place to buy groceries. Prices are OK and discounts (1/2 price, etc...) are real.

Mee2
Mee2

Not so fresh at all

The last lot of vegetables I purchased from the Warrawong Coles store were less than impressive. The broccoli was soft after 2 days, the cauliflower was like a sponge and the capsicum has already started to wrinkle as too the asparagus. This is in a vegetable drawer designed to maximise vegetable longevity.However the onions and carrots that I had purchased from Aldi more than a week before are still crispy. I am accustom to buying fresh vegetables and I can usually pick the fresh stuff a mile away, but Coles have them inf their freezers after who knows how long and claim freshness. I am sick of wasting good money on pot luck. They charge full price, it's not like they drop the prices for less than fresh veg. Coles, you are a disgrace!

Piper
Piper

Great

Great service and it’s very easy to find what you need in store. The staff are lovely and everyone will help you if you need to find something in the store

annazianna
annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive and poor quality

I try to get whatever I can from elsewhere as the quality and price here are nowhere nearly as good as most smaller or independent stores, most of the time. This especially applies to fresh ingredients such as fruits and vegetables and meat, and also goods like spices which specialty shops offer a much better deal on. Not that impressed but hey there are some things I can't get outside of a supermarket and woolworths wouldn't be any better even if there was one here so what do you do.

unhappy consumer
unhappy consumerSydney, NSW

Coles Ultra Floor Cleaner

I recently purchased Coles Ultra Floor Cleaner after finding that the branded product I have used forever had been de-ranged and the only choice was the Coles branded product.

I am very disappointed.

After 2 uses I found it leaves a slightly sticky residue and streaks on the floor.
2 major points I think you do not want in a floor cleaner. Big fail Coles.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading combo deal or Manager refused to provide deal?

michelle
michelleMurray Region, NSW

Current promo prawn skewers

Purchased 4 x garlic 4 x chilli prawn skewers and 2x skewers were missing a prawn
Ripped off very disappointing when they were $2 each
Check before they wrap them up

Randa Abboud
Randa AbboudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good pricing

I do all my Weekly shopping from coles. Its very convenient clean store and have a variety of choices and prices are good. Customer service are very friendly and helpful

A. Sm
A. SmPerth, WA

Coles mundaring wa hot chickens, shredded in deli, not reduced after 4 hour cooked rule ignored.

UhMundaring Coles is the Only Coles I have visited that prefers to Not sell cooked chickens at reduced price after sitting in open oven tray 4 hours plus, but instead take them off customers and shred them, for resale in Coles Deli. No matter how dry, burnt skin is. Pathetic.

wendylou
wendylouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Problem with Coles.

I received a digital gift card with a number and pin . If it is a Woolworths one there is no problem using it You can writer the number and pin and use it at the checkout,without having your phone or tablet with you . This is so easy . But at Coles you can't use it without your mobile or tablet .Imagine having to take a 10 inch tablet with you shopping . So I if possible order my email gift cards with Woolworth so . Come on Coles get with it.

Adam Randel
Adam RandelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautiful experience

I loved the way the staff helped me through my shopping experience, a young woman pulled me into the back toilet as she had caught me stealing pieces of chicken and bread from their store (I'm acting as if i don't have anything in my back pockets) and she whipped out a large beef sausage from her right pocket and violently ruptured my throat with it, I can't stand the taste of sausage as I am a vegetarian (the chicken was to give to my hungry children that i had left in a 40 degree car for an hour) but damn her technique was amazing.

paul476
paul476nsw, 2350

Coles new world

a great place to purchase items at competitive prices with many items at reduced prices that are holding for lower income earners
a great parking area always clean in store and neat customer service persons

rehandra
rehandraErskine

COLES BUTTER CHICKEN

Has this for dinner last night. Tasted ok but the chicken was as hard as old boots and very small size. Will not purchase again. Was given this at half price as a Coles shareholder.

Tyra U.
Tyra U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Available items in various price ranges

I think range of products available and the price range is good. As a example it has the same product in different price ranges and quality. which helps the customer to choose what they want from their budget. I think it's good in customer perspective. Customer service is not bad also.

pdjones
pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality expensive produce.

Fresh produce at Coles is third or forth rate. Apples tasteless or floury, unripened cheese, stale coffee, flavourless potatoes and tomatoes. Do yourself a favour. Go to a market. Cheaper and far better quality.

Danielle Stevens
Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Decent store, good customer service

Fairly good store, good spacing of each isle, customer service is decent. I regularly visit this store, some good specials depending on my needs. Easy planogram layout, I usually know where to find what I need. Also the various deli/butcher/bakery departments are timely in serving and professional. In particular, tasty and fresh roast chickens.

Theresa
TheresaLaunceston, TAS

NO staff

The staff are getting less and less. Sunday morning at Kings Meadows 3 staff on to check out a long queue.
I was sent to the 12 items with my trolley load, for which the lady was not happy to scan and pack my groceries. Come on Coles I know you need to make money, but you also need to provide a service which is evaporating.

Dwayne
DwayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

OK service and retail spaces

I recently changed back to Coles from another major chain. I like the shop layout and wide spaces, staff in my local Downling Street store are always nice and friendly.

Coles Brand Packet Soup Indian Curry Flavour.

I purchased the packet soup because it was on specials, I just loved it the first time so I went out and bought quite a few more. It's got a beautiful flavour and it goes well on a cold winters day. Thank you Coles for being inclusive with flavours.

Dan P.
Dan P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Putting Customers Last !!

I shop early at Erina Fair Coles (around 7am). Since Coles no longer wants to pay night staff to stack shelves and clean, customers are being punished. The store is full of staff with their large stock trolleys, constantly getting in the way and blocking areas I am trying to get to. The problem is compounded by another staff member using a very large floor polisher, who seems to keep getting in the way aisle after aisle. Very sad that in order to cut costs, Coles seems very happy to make life harder and harder for it's own customers. I've had it, and from now on, will be shopping at Woolworths. Well done Coles !!