Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (104)

Mandy12
Mandy12Perth, WA

Lacks value for money and reliability!

Michele
MicheleIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed no containers/quality of fruit and vegetables declining

I find it disappointing that Coles extended their container promotion without having containers available to meet demand. Coles, hopefully, you will read these reviews and make more containers available so that the existing container credits can be redeemed.

I'm also disappointed with Coles fruit and vegetables of late, their pink lady apples are brown on the inside, capsicums old/wrinkled and bananas bruised.

I've been a customer for many years, I hope your service improves soon.

yeej_6
yeej_6South East Queensland, QLD

Why promote your free containers when there is not enough to meet the demand

After you accumulate the points, you would expect Coles to honour the points collected but all the shops seem to have no stock of containers suddenly just before the end of the promotion - fancy running out of them before the promotion finished. No one seems to want to know or help find a solution. Perhaps provide bonus flybuy points to the value of the containers could be part of the solution

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Normally happy but now sad

I went to get a free container but the cupboard was bare. Normally I am happy with Coles but not today. If it wasn't for flybuys and weekly specials it would be expensive but with those it is good.

densam
densamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plastic containers is a rip off

Promotion advertised in stores until July 2nd for plastic container Coles have no stock are rude about it not helpful no stock available and no intention of redeeming the goods offered on promotion. Very disappointed No offer to redeem bonus container points not good enough Coles

Santosh Deshpande
Santosh DeshpandeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Containers out of stock

Gina Brewington
Gina BrewingtonSydney, NSW

Staff are very helpful and friendly

Quite a contrast to the staff at Coles Hurstville Station. The Coles staff inside Westfield Hurstville go out of their way to assist customers . If they dont have something on the shelf the staff will go and check to see if the product is available in their reserve area. As a paying customer I appreciate good customer service and with a friendly smile...

Melly G
Melly GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I just came back from coles, the servers were very lovely and helpful, i needed candles and they knew exactly where it was right away. The prices are also very reasonable and their products are of great quality

Rose
RoseSouth-East, TAS

I wish we had a coles where I live

We love coles. The online shopping is easy and the delivery is friendly and helpful, the cost is very affordable. Coles has better sausages that aren’t full of gristle wich we love. I wish we had a coles closer to us.

disappointing fish

Apart from usually fresh high quality farmed fish the supposedly fresh fish offerings are horrible. Discoloured obviously old product is the norm in Bega. Fresh apparently means not frozen;neither is road kill. the stuff looks inedible!

Perfect for everyday shopping

Good deals on products and the quality products of products is good. Vegetables are fresh. The store product range is good, I find all what I want for my daily needs.

Julia R.
Julia R.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor Vegetarian options!

Peter Sutton
Peter SuttonPerth, WA

Pork Roast not as advertised

Having seen the tv advert for the Coke’s Pork Roast I decided to give one a whirl well imagine my surprise to find that the crackling wasn’t ( crackled ) and the meat was on the tough side and with a $20 price tag for such a small roast we were very disappointed and I think in future we will roast our own

Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Coles brand is usually much better than woolworths

I have the coles brands to be superior to Woolworths. I also find the pricing b enter suited to things I buy. Meat prices better at coles. Deli could do better needs bigger and better range.

IG-Crystina.Hussey
IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shopping Made Simple

Love shopping in Coles! Everything is so nicely displayed and laid out and even when it’s busy you don’t wait that long at the checkouts or you just go to the self checkout! Staff are super friendly and helpful... I love the Brissy ones especially... that’s just me being biased probably though but either way whatever one you go to I’ve found they have too service, cleanliness and great atmospheres at all of them!

Renna O.
Renna O.

Good customer service

I go to Coles to buy something almost every day. Their customer service is useful and great when we ask for their help. I recommend that people shop at Coles.

Lukus C.
Lukus C.Hunter Region, NSW

It's Coles

Everyone knows Coles, the do good, sometimes bad, My kid like the stickies, I want a $20 gift card so I can buy a chicken or maybe some Coles brand apples.

Lesley
LesleySouth Australia

Don’t buy these I have contacted the manufacturer of this product with no repose what so Eva not Coles fault

I have contacted the manufacturer of this product 3 times now with not one adknowledgment at all very disappointed
As we used to love this product cos of the convinience of it as I’m a shift worker

Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Price's way to high

This is my local shopping centre . but the prices other so High. I can't believe when I go shopping and I just have a few things in my hand it's over $50. Maybe I would be happy shopping if it wasn't for the attitude of the people that work there. They can be very judgemental and serve you on looks or race. It doesn't matter who you are you should be served in an appropriate manner. Without discrimination I would that judgemental views. And that's what I found and it's very disappointing

Alita
AlitaGippsland, VIC

Bakery fail

I've been shopping at Coles for a number of years. Recently, I noticed that some of the rolls from the bakery section were giving me bad gas and bloating. Also, they no longer stock the Pane di Casa rolls individually in the glass case and you have to buy them in bulk (this is at the Cowes store). A few days ago, I again thought I'd give the pumpkin seed rolls (pack of 3) a try. I really regret it. All I had was one roll, and I had stomach pains, gas, diarrhoea and bloating just like the other times, only this time I couldn't really eat anything for the next few days. I feel like I've been poisoned. I don't know what Coles are putting in their rolls these days, but I am very disappointed and won't be buying bakery products from there again.

Rob Lang
Rob LangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Hot Cross buns EVER...2

Thank you Coles for producing the absolute BEST Hot Cross Buns I've EVER had and also for the remarkable use of All Australian fruit ...Your Bakery Products are just the best along with your range of quality COLES HOME BRAND goods ...So well done COLES and keep it up ...Very happy customer ....Rob Lang , Sth Australia...

Pamela lang
Pamela langWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What is happening ?

what is happening? Why are the shelves have no food ? When I look at breakfast food , cat and dog food, Biscuits, Tin food, sauces, drinks, toilet paper ect the stock is low and spread out like they are filling a hole. Its the same in the meat and fruit and vegetables and frozen food. The choice is not there. Are we going into a recession. it is the same in Woolworths, Coles, Aldis and the Chemist warehouse. A bit of a worry if we have a disaster it would cause a panic buying and no food. A good thing a lot of skiny people then the doctors would be out of bussiness. When you go shopping next have a look. I love Coles, Woolworths Aldis and the warehouse.

Tina
Tina

Disappointing

I couldn’t find row vegan burgers and mince in meat section. They should be kept separately so we don’t need to go through all riw meat products.
Also it would be nice if Coles should offer more vegan options of products ( locals and imported ).

jennie
jennie

I expect to get some sort of quality from these rubber gloves

I purchased coles brand rubber gloves, as soon as I try to use them, on putting on they all tear apart, this is not the first time I thought the first box was faulty, but hence happening again, they are only $3.00 a box bug I expect not to have them thrown away, I have used gloves in a medical position, and used cheap gloves and not had this happen.

October 25th 2019 Update: Missing products

I shop everyday at Coles at upper coomera, for the last 6 months, stock is being depleted all the time, asking for certain stock and the staff cannot get it in store. Also stock is be repackaged and store is advetizing new products, losing all faith in Coles.I have to shop elsewhere to get products I need.

Private
PrivatePort Stephens

It can't just be rotten luck...

The last 4 bags of Coles brand potatoes we have purchased have had rotten ones. I'm talking "leaking" rotten. I was fine with the first bag but this is ridiculous! I don't know whether this has been caused by water spray (spraying water onto or near bagged potatoes should never be done)