Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (139)

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going Cashless and Blind people don't have a chance

Coles at Woolloongabba now have 3 cash self service checkouts, today, 2 not working (massive lineup) while the credit self serve checkouts are almost empty. what is a visually challenged person to do with over $100 of groceries and no where to organize them. The room they provide at these cash checkouts is only big enough for a few items. NOT HAPPY Placed everything back on the shelves and I'm only shopping at Woolworths now. I've shopping at Coles for at least the last 20 years and I spend between $160 -$260 per week they obviously don't know whats good for them.

Store LocationColes Woolloongabba
Ann
AnnPerth, WA

Disappointed

Love the taste of Coles brand frozen Satay and Tuna Bake meals but recently amount of chicken and tuna been reduced drastically- Satay meal didn’t have more than 4 or 5 pieces of chicken. Please go back to the way it was. The photo on the Satay box is a joke actual meal is nothing like it. So disappointed as value, quality, convenience and definitely taste are all 5 star.

Store LocationErskine WA

MHx
MHxMelbourne

Done with click and collect

Have ordered from coles online multiple times normally pretty good but today when I collected my groceries I had a lot of fresh produce such as ricotta/ tomatoes/ turkey/ vegetables as I started unpacking my tomatoes I noticed they were moldy so disappointed $5 with of tomatoes already in the bin I had some turkey sandwiches today eating nothing prior it’s made me super sick with what I suspect food poisoning this is disgusting as I am paying for groceries I expect quality produce not moldy food and off meat I will not be ordering from Coles again!

Store LocationBacchus marsh
jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great friendly service at McRae vic

great friendly services. Always with a smile and you feel like they really want to help you even if you have a special request

Store LocationMcCrae Vic

jsmay
jsmay

overall ok, but disappointed with Coles Pepperoni Salami

I shop regularly at Coles and Woolies. Overall, ok, but I bought the Coles brand Pepperoni Salami and I was incredibly disappointed: no taste whatsoever; it was pretty well mainly fat; there was very very little meat and totally tasteless. Really disappointed that they would put their name on such a poor quality product. I usually buy pepperoni salami, but first time I have bought the Coles brand. Will not do that again.

Store LocationGold Coast
do not have
do not have

close by and very handy. Glad it's not huge then you spend to much time hunting for the items.

I would like clearer and more signage in the isles. Leave the personel isle as personal. To be reminded of period items when I definately don't need them ( Yes I am an older female, I shudder) And the male I board with would also like some clarity for isles and definitely keep the personnel isle labelled personel.

Store Locationcentro warrnambool 3280

Ana
AnaPerth

Great products and prices rude staff

I go to Coles often to buy the best and first quality products that they offer, especially at Inaloo,Perth WA, I consider myself a valuable customer and a cheerful and happy person just to be treated rudely by the only person ALWAYS in the self- service area, a short asian mid-age lady who treats you with utterly disrespect and assumes people are stealing, does not offer any help and rudely snatches products from you to make the checkout process more efficient and fast (??)
Appalled by the lack of friendliness wouldn't take ny business elsewhere but definitely avoid the self-service area from now on.

Store LocationInaloo, Perth WA
Pretty one
Pretty oneDatwin

The website is not actually user friendly and i a big online shopper.

Found myself going all over the place on their website it needs an overhaul, unlike theur competition. In addition when paying by paypal it did not take me to the paypal site so i can put my password in. This is really dangerous, anyone could use it, cant believe paypal allows it. Dangerous

Store LocationMarrara NT online shopping

Mary C.
Mary C.Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Disappointed they have stopped the 12 item checkout stops me going in when we only need a few items not worth it

Store LocationWhitfords

Gary N.
Gary N.Sydney, NSW

Not happy

I was mistreated by staff today. Only reason i go back is due to the amount of stuff i need in store.

marylee
maryleecanberra

Coles Tasmanian salmon portions skin on

The reason why we buy 'skin on' is to consume a crispy skin salmon fillet but not when all the scales are left for customers to remove from each salmon fillet!. Who would like to eat scales on the fish skin & feathers left to pluck out off your chicken skin? The markets never sell it this way. Terrible lazy way of producing salmon fillets to consumers!

Useful

Of course its useful its where we buy all our food from. I do wish there was a larger variety of items for sale.

Store LocationMurwillumbah

Yvonne
YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hope grissle beef checks cook well in slow cooker

Brought beef checks today ,absolutely grissle only,I have put them in slow cooker ,time will tell.The first time I brought them from Woolworths just lovely,first time buying in coles ,rather disappointed, my son is a x butcher so I would also know his thoughts

Store LocationBurleigh waters tree tops varsity lakes
Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

The customer service was great. So so helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone. It is rare to receive such attention to details.

Chalkyone