Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (82)

Joshua Cade B.
Joshua Cade B.South East Queensland, QLD

Sometimes good, sometimes not

Usually the Coles I shop at is good and I like the general range of their products. Their beef/lamb/chicken sausages that have herbs in them are usually high quality. Sometimes there are times when the food is literally rotten, and this really needs to be fixed. The other day there was literal mold on some fruit. The fresh food needs to be kept at a lower temperature or at least have it cycled faster.

Randa Abboud
Randa AbboudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good pricing

I do all my Weekly shopping from coles. Its very convenient clean store and have a variety of choices and prices are good. Customer service are very friendly and helpful

Adam Randel
Adam RandelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautiful experience

I loved the way the staff helped me through my shopping experience, a young woman pulled me into the back toilet as she had caught me stealing pieces of chicken and bread from their store (I'm acting as if i don't have anything in my back pockets) and she whipped out a large beef sausage from her right pocket and violently ruptured my throat with it, I can't stand the taste of sausage as I am a vegetarian (the chicken was to give to my hungry children that i had left in a 40 degree car for an hour) but damn her technique was amazing.

secret squirrel
secret squirrelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor Quality Fresh Produce

paul476
paul476nsw, 2350

Coles new world

a great place to purchase items at competitive prices with many items at reduced prices that are holding for lower income earners
a great parking area always clean in store and neat customer service persons

Tyra U.
Tyra U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Available items in various price ranges

I think range of products available and the price range is good. As a example it has the same product in different price ranges and quality. which helps the customer to choose what they want from their budget. I think it's good in customer perspective. Customer service is not bad also.

Kim
KimNew South Wales

Coles brand mozzarella

I recently purchased the coles brand mozzarella cheese.
I thought it was a reasonable price, until I used it. It did not melt the way it should have and has zero flavor.
I was expecting a way better product, and ended up sadly disappointed

Danielle Stevens
Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Decent store, good customer service

Fairly good store, good spacing of each isle, customer service is decent. I regularly visit this store, some good specials depending on my needs. Easy planogram layout, I usually know where to find what I need. Also the various deli/butcher/bakery departments are timely in serving and professional. In particular, tasty and fresh roast chickens.

Dwayne
DwayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

OK service and retail spaces

I recently changed back to Coles from another major chain. I like the shop layout and wide spaces, staff in my local Downling Street store are always nice and friendly.

Jcd
JcdPerth

A bit hit and miss

I mostly shop at Aldi now as both Coles and Woolies are getting too expensive with Woolies being more so. But some favorite items are just not available at Aldi so i go to my local Coles in Riverton. Stock is always good and fruit &vegies usually nice & fresh.However there is always a long wait at the deli with never enough staff and the manager is a sour cow of a thing and always complaining. Never smiles and appears to really hate her job.On the other hand I really love the checkout staff (special mention to Shane and Sharon) who are just lovely and make shopping fun. If Coles had lower prices I would probably do a full shop with them but I changed to Aldi as its just much cheaper.

Glen Busby
Glen BusbyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The weekly shop

Very disappointed, have been pushed to start using Aldi due to price and service, now only use Coles for specific items that Aldi do not carry
When assistance is required in Coles there never seems to be any staff members available except for the check out ladies and they are to busy as there is always long queues

Other Supermarkets

Coles Brand Packet Soup Indian Curry Flavour.

I purchased the packet soup because it was on specials, I just loved it the first time so I went out and bought quite a few more. It's got a beautiful flavour and it goes well on a cold winters day. Thank you Coles for being inclusive with flavours.

Craig Else
Craig ElseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service at coles

At my local coles service is good most of the time.
But not all products are available at this stores requiring me to have to travel out of my way to get certain items.
It’s usually very clean and well stocked.
When I go to different stores I find
the layouts vary and I struggle to find things.

Adam C
Adam CAU

Opening Hours

I love shopping at Coles, they're pretty cheap and their homebrand is great. Only thing is that they all seem to close before 10pm with minimal exceptions. I like to shop late at night, there are so many countries around that have 24/7 supermarkets!

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Normally happy but now sad

I went to get a free container but the cupboard was bare. Normally I am happy with Coles but not today. If it wasn't for flybuys and weekly specials it would be expensive but with those it is good.

Gina Brewington
Gina BrewingtonSydney, NSW

Staff are very helpful and friendly

Quite a contrast to the staff at Coles Hurstville Station. The Coles staff inside Westfield Hurstville go out of their way to assist customers . If they dont have something on the shelf the staff will go and check to see if the product is available in their reserve area. As a paying customer I appreciate good customer service and with a friendly smile...

Melly G
Melly GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I just came back from coles, the servers were very lovely and helpful, i needed candles and they knew exactly where it was right away. The prices are also very reasonable and their products are of great quality

Rose
RoseSouth-East, TAS

I wish we had a coles where I live

We love coles. The online shopping is easy and the delivery is friendly and helpful, the cost is very affordable. Coles has better sausages that aren’t full of gristle wich we love. I wish we had a coles closer to us.

disappointing fish

Apart from usually fresh high quality farmed fish the supposedly fresh fish offerings are horrible. Discoloured obviously old product is the norm in Bega. Fresh apparently means not frozen;neither is road kill. the stuff looks inedible!

kimmyt
kimmytSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good deals

i just wish they would stop moving the items around as you get used to where you have to go to get what you want and then it moves, making you have to look for longer and when in a hurry ...

Perfect for everyday shopping

Good deals on products and the quality products of products is good. Vegetables are fresh. The store product range is good, I find all what I want for my daily needs.

Ed R.
Ed R.

Enjoyable

I find that Woolworths has the edge on Coles. Cole seems to be lacking in items, I mean when Cole does not have what you want Woolworths does. I think that Coles prices are better.

Unk
UnkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slice the bread!

Coles bakery is great, but it's a shame that you don't slice the bread. And there isn't any staff around at the bakery to request slicing. I think you will definitely sell more bread if they were sliced.

Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Coles brand is usually much better than woolworths

I have the coles brands to be superior to Woolworths. I also find the pricing b enter suited to things I buy. Meat prices better at coles. Deli could do better needs bigger and better range.

IG-Crystina.Hussey
IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shopping Made Simple

Love shopping in Coles! Everything is so nicely displayed and laid out and even when it’s busy you don’t wait that long at the checkouts or you just go to the self checkout! Staff are super friendly and helpful... I love the Brissy ones especially... that’s just me being biased probably though but either way whatever one you go to I’ve found they have too service, cleanliness and great atmospheres at all of them!