Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (82)

Renna O.
Renna O.

Good customer service

I go to Coles to buy something almost every day. Their customer service is useful and great when we ask for their help. I recommend that people shop at Coles.

Lukus C.
Lukus C.Hunter Region, NSW

It's Coles

Everyone knows Coles, the do good, sometimes bad, My kid like the stickies, I want a $20 gift card so I can buy a chicken or maybe some Coles brand apples.

Other Supermarkets

Anne Jones
Anne JonesPerth, WA

Finding herbs

Looking for Basil the other day amongst the herb section, couldn't find it so asked one of the staff. It's next to the tomatoes, "you know Basil goes with tomatoes" how stupid is that?

Rob Lang
Rob LangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Hot Cross buns EVER...2

Thank you Coles for producing the absolute BEST Hot Cross Buns I've EVER had and also for the remarkable use of All Australian fruit ...Your Bakery Products are just the best along with your range of quality COLES HOME BRAND goods ...So well done COLES and keep it up ...Very happy customer ....Rob Lang , Sth Australia...

Supermarkets

Find out how Coles Supermarkets compares to other Supermarkets

Pamela lang
Pamela langWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What is happening ?

what is happening? Why are the shelves have no food ? When I look at breakfast food , cat and dog food, Biscuits, Tin food, sauces, drinks, toilet paper ect the stock is low and spread out like they are filling a hole. Its the same in the meat and fruit and vegetables and frozen food. The choice is not there. Are we going into a recession. it is the same in Woolworths, Coles, Aldis and the Chemist warehouse. A bit of a worry if we have a disaster it would cause a panic buying and no food. A good thing a lot of skiny people then the doctors would be out of bussiness. When you go shopping next have a look. I love Coles, Woolworths Aldis and the warehouse.

AlyceFranklin
AlyceFranklinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kind staff but limitations of products

There is a flamboyant staff member at the Lutwyche store who stands out from and greets everyone with a giant smile, "greeting to you all" he says with a larger than life personality! It's refreshing and positively satisfying to have someone focus solely on customer service. The store is currently being renovated so some items are limited but they do make flat break fresh and the wild caught seafood is very tasty!

Kam
Kam

Very friendly customer service

Have been coming here for 8 yrs we have become like family. They don’t mind my kids and are very welcoming and know us by name now. Very family friendly