Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

Jcd
JcdPerth

A bit hit and miss

I mostly shop at Aldi now as both Coles and Woolies are getting too expensive with Woolies being more so. But some favorite items are just not available at Aldi so i go to my local Coles in Riverton. Stock is always good and fruit &vegies usually nice & fresh.However there is always a long wait at the deli with never enough staff and the manager is a sour cow of a thing and always complaining. Never smiles and appears to really hate her job.On the other hand I really love the checkout staff (special mention to Shane and Sharon) who are just lovely and make shopping fun. If Coles had lower prices I would probably do a full shop with them but I changed to Aldi as its just much cheaper.

Glen Busby
Glen BusbyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The weekly shop

Very disappointed, have been pushed to start using Aldi due to price and service, now only use Coles for specific items that Aldi do not carry
When assistance is required in Coles there never seems to be any staff members available except for the check out ladies and they are to busy as there is always long queues

Coles Brand Packet Soup Indian Curry Flavour.

I purchased the packet soup because it was on specials, I just loved it the first time so I went out and bought quite a few more. It's got a beautiful flavour and it goes well on a cold winters day. Thank you Coles for being inclusive with flavours.

Craig Else
Craig ElseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service at coles

At my local coles service is good most of the time.
But not all products are available at this stores requiring me to have to travel out of my way to get certain items.
It’s usually very clean and well stocked.
When I go to different stores I find
the layouts vary and I struggle to find things.

Adam C
Adam CAU

Opening Hours

I love shopping at Coles, they're pretty cheap and their homebrand is great. Only thing is that they all seem to close before 10pm with minimal exceptions. I like to shop late at night, there are so many countries around that have 24/7 supermarkets!

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Normally happy but now sad

I went to get a free container but the cupboard was bare. Normally I am happy with Coles but not today. If it wasn't for flybuys and weekly specials it would be expensive but with those it is good.

Gina Brewington
Gina BrewingtonSydney, NSW

Staff are very helpful and friendly

Quite a contrast to the staff at Coles Hurstville Station. The Coles staff inside Westfield Hurstville go out of their way to assist customers . If they dont have something on the shelf the staff will go and check to see if the product is available in their reserve area. As a paying customer I appreciate good customer service and with a friendly smile...

Melly G
Melly GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I just came back from coles, the servers were very lovely and helpful, i needed candles and they knew exactly where it was right away. The prices are also very reasonable and their products are of great quality

RoseSouth-East, TAS

I wish we had a coles where I live

We love coles. The online shopping is easy and the delivery is friendly and helpful, the cost is very affordable. Coles has better sausages that aren’t full of gristle wich we love. I wish we had a coles closer to us.

disappointing fish

Apart from usually fresh high quality farmed fish the supposedly fresh fish offerings are horrible. Discoloured obviously old product is the norm in Bega. Fresh apparently means not frozen;neither is road kill. the stuff looks inedible!

kimmyt
kimmytSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good deals

i just wish they would stop moving the items around as you get used to where you have to go to get what you want and then it moves, making you have to look for longer and when in a hurry ...

Perfect for everyday shopping

Good deals on products and the quality products of products is good. Vegetables are fresh. The store product range is good, I find all what I want for my daily needs.

Ed R.
Ed R.

Enjoyable

I find that Woolworths has the edge on Coles. Cole seems to be lacking in items, I mean when Cole does not have what you want Woolworths does. I think that Coles prices are better.

Unk
UnkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slice the bread!

Coles bakery is great, but it's a shame that you don't slice the bread. And there isn't any staff around at the bakery to request slicing. I think you will definitely sell more bread if they were sliced.

Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Coles brand is usually much better than woolworths

I have the coles brands to be superior to Woolworths. I also find the pricing b enter suited to things I buy. Meat prices better at coles. Deli could do better needs bigger and better range.

IG-Crystina.Hussey
IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shopping Made Simple

Love shopping in Coles! Everything is so nicely displayed and laid out and even when it’s busy you don’t wait that long at the checkouts or you just go to the self checkout! Staff are super friendly and helpful... I love the Brissy ones especially... that’s just me being biased probably though but either way whatever one you go to I’ve found they have too service, cleanliness and great atmospheres at all of them!

Renna O.
Renna O.

Good customer service

I go to Coles to buy something almost every day. Their customer service is useful and great when we ask for their help. I recommend that people shop at Coles.

Lukus C.
Lukus C.Hunter Region, NSW

It's Coles

Everyone knows Coles, the do good, sometimes bad, My kid like the stickies, I want a $20 gift card so I can buy a chicken or maybe some Coles brand apples.

Anne Jones
Anne JonesPerth, WA

Finding herbs

Looking for Basil the other day amongst the herb section, couldn't find it so asked one of the staff. It's next to the tomatoes, "you know Basil goes with tomatoes" how stupid is that?

Rob Lang
Rob LangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Hot Cross buns EVER...2

Thank you Coles for producing the absolute BEST Hot Cross Buns I've EVER had and also for the remarkable use of All Australian fruit ...Your Bakery Products are just the best along with your range of quality COLES HOME BRAND goods ...So well done COLES and keep it up ...Very happy customer ....Rob Lang , Sth Australia...

Pamela lang
Pamela langWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What is happening ?

what is happening? Why are the shelves have no food ? When I look at breakfast food , cat and dog food, Biscuits, Tin food, sauces, drinks, toilet paper ect the stock is low and spread out like they are filling a hole. Its the same in the meat and fruit and vegetables and frozen food. The choice is not there. Are we going into a recession. it is the same in Woolworths, Coles, Aldis and the Chemist warehouse. A bit of a worry if we have a disaster it would cause a panic buying and no food. A good thing a lot of skiny people then the doctors would be out of bussiness. When you go shopping next have a look. I love Coles, Woolworths Aldis and the warehouse.

AlyceFranklin
AlyceFranklinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kind staff but limitations of products

There is a flamboyant staff member at the Lutwyche store who stands out from and greets everyone with a giant smile, "greeting to you all" he says with a larger than life personality! It's refreshing and positively satisfying to have someone focus solely on customer service. The store is currently being renovated so some items are limited but they do make flat break fresh and the wild caught seafood is very tasty!

Kam
Kam

Very friendly customer service

Have been coming here for 8 yrs we have become like family. They don’t mind my kids and are very welcoming and know us by name now. Very family friendly

Purchased Pete Evan's butter chicken

Purchased Pete Evan's butter chicken and it was disgusting looking . There was no way anyone could have eaten it. I took it back to Coles Fairfield west and had it exchanged.

Good Shopping

Top Ryde Coles is a nice clean shopping experience and I found also friendly staff.Having to ask for a plastic bag to buy is a bit silly though