Listing monitored by Coles

jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great friendly service at McRae vic

great friendly services. Always with a smile and you feel like they really want to help you even if you have a special request

My Thoughts.
My Thoughts.

Coles Fan

Coles is my favourite store for groceries,they are noticeably cheaper than other supermarkets on a lot of products.
Their gluten free range of biscuits and treats is varied and there is always something new.
Their own brand gluten free pies are superior to all others that I have tried.
At my Coles they always have a lot of people manning the checkouts,I have never felt obligated to use the self serve… the aisles are wide and easy to get around quickly.
At times I have to shop online and have found the website incredibly easy to use.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

It was extremely nice of Matt to replace the Pork Shoulder Boneless this afternoon since it definitely wasn't in the bag when I bought it yesterday afternoon.

do not have
do not have

close by and very handy. Glad it's not huge then you spend to much time hunting for the items.

I would like clearer and more signage in the isles. Leave the personel isle as personal. To be reminded of period items when I definately don't need them ( Yes I am an older female, I shudder) And the male I board with would also like some clarity for isles and definitely keep the personnel isle labelled personel.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

The service and products are excellent.

This shop has everything you need or want to get through this lockdown. The store always has fresh fruit, meat and always has a range of different foods to try and like. The team members are always helpful and have great customer service.

Cheri
Cheri

No problem here

ii always shope at Chatswood, Lane Cove and Willoughby stores, have been for years. The stores are always clean and staff very helpful.

Krish

I am absolutely loved by the way I was treated by this Bloke today, Kristan, such ann hard working gentleman he deserves to be the Regional manager of coles Greenacre. The end

Inderjeet
Inderjeet

Very good customer service and top quality products. Coles is the future of Australian retail industry.

Coles is the future of Australian retail ,food and daily need services. Very good customer service and top quality products.

Great Service
Great ServiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Recently shopped at your Kawana store and would like to thank Kirsten on great service she provided in helping me find several items, I was impressed with how she knew exactly which aisle and where products are. Great service with a smile. Thank you

Grant R.
Grant R.

Coles forestlake was great

Coles forestlake was great, customer service was very friendly and good, When my order was accidentally delivered to the wrong house the delivery driver and customer service at coles could not have been better in helping me locate my delivery order.

Mark R.
Mark R.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need, with pleasure.

I attend Coles Beenleigh some hundred times a year. Their parking is appropriate clean and easily usable. Cleanliness is apparent. The range of products is more than adequate. Fresh Vegitabled are attractively displayed. Prices are fine. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

The customer service was great. So so helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone. It is rare to receive such attention to details.

Rosie
RosieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Coles hot chicken with stuffing loved it

I usually get the other one but i thought, no i'll try coles hot chicken, reallly lovely, and loved the stuffing, hey and saved a buck, true
Thsnks Coles Fraser Drive Banora

Amnel Sapine
Amnel SapineSydney, NSW

Coles Bread

The bread at Coles could be cut finer, and thinner slices as a variety of their sliced and loaves. Many bakeries do this now.

Ness
NessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paul from Gawler Green is amazing

I have spoken to Paul a few times in the past week as I am after a certain item in the Christmas Stock that was due to arrive that week. After the 3rd day he kindly grabbed my details and said he will call me when the stock arrives but to continue to call on the weekend which was his day off. I got a call from Paul today when the stock arrived and he put it aside for me to collect after work today. He has gone above and beyond his role and he deserves a big pat on the back for his excellent customer service.