Listing monitored by Coles

bellamia
bellamia

Disgusting behaviour for mandating vaccines to employees

Just heard on the news today you will be mandating all the workers to be vaccinated. So from now on I will boycott Woollies & coles & will never ever support your businesses again. I will shop elsewhere. Plenty of places to shop. We know who owns woollies & coles its the Freemasons that worship the devil. You lost my business forever. I will post this message everywhere I can so hopefully you will suffer with money loss. You make me sick controlling what workers put in their bodies. I hope all your employees leave you on the spot & your short staff because thats what mentally insane people deserve. This is totally discrimination..

Jason L.
Jason L.South East Queensland, QLD

Boycott Coles

Boycott Coles. Vaccine Mandates are unlawful and there is no need for it. Do not bow to tyranny. There are plenty of other places that will welcome your patronage and your money

Other Supermarkets

Forced Vaccinations are illegal under The Constitution 1901, Coles should also be shamed

Coles and Woolworths force vaccinating staff or you will lose your job is illegal and this should be held and taken to a Nuremberg Trial as was the Nazi's.

SANO
SANOSydney, NSW

My choice every time!

Coles is my go to for grocery shopping. I have been going COLES since the time I settled in Australia.

However, I still think they need to offer good deals on Flybuys, especially the weekly spent deals

Tom K.
Tom K.Perth, WA

Checkouts

When opening self service checkouts, we were told a lie that it was just for convenience, if anyone wanted to use them. The normal checkouts would still remain open. Not the case any more. Only one staffed checkout open at 9.30 in the morning, with a number of people lined up, with half full, to full trolleys. Waiting about 10 minutes and as soon as I start placing my items on conveyor, the supervisor who's walked past me about 3 times, opens a checkout. Obviously people further down the line are now being attended first. After serving just one person, she asks others to line back up to the initial checkout and closes that checkout. Terrible look from customer perspective.

Store LocationWhitfords

I'm not happy with coles

I went to coles Elizabeth St. I went in to get a coffee there was no sugar I asked for some, they said they didn't have any!!! Why is this??? Just a suggestion put a sign up stating there's no sugar or bear in mind your a supermarket take a bag off the shelf pour some in a bowl with a spoon it's not like coles doesn't have any sugar they have shelves full of it. A simple solution!!! why make a mountain out of a molehill???

Helen R.
Helen R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cunningly removed picnic ware promotion 2 days before ending to make room for Halloween!

All coles supermarkets removed picnic ware promotion 2 days early to make room for Halloween thus all saved credits lost for redemption. I called Coles customer service on hold for 43 mins to alert them of this and their response - can’t help you ! Absolutely pathetic! What a disgrace Coles!! Many customers were complaining at the service desk and nobody cared! Charming !

Crag Dolbey
Crag DolbeyLaunceston, TAS

Scotch steak was average

Bought two scotch steaks from Wellington St supermarket in Launceston,Tasmania today.
It was tough and very little taste I would not rush back and try again

Joanne B.
Joanne B.

Coles Silkstone QLD

Excellent store. Always clean and well stocked. Long term, friendly staff, always ready to help. Great range of products, even though it's not a huge store, I can do a full shop here. Rarely have items scan at wrong price. Excellent fresh produce. Great parking. Always shop there.

Xylophonens
XylophonensSydney, NSW

Dont shop here

I was charged for my groceries of 101 $ twice. I was advised it would be reversed in 24 h. 6 days later i am still chasing them.

Dont shop in Coles Edgecliff.

I will only use other providers in future

Sara
SaraFar North Queensland, QLD

The staff are absolutely brilliant no complaints at all

The older customers that use the Stockland’s shop need to have more patience with technology if there is no Internet there is no way to pay so we just need to wait until the Internet is connected again wow what a horrible afternoon thank you coles stuff

Nyse
NyseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Why have Coles changed their 10 litre bottled water container?
The tap is now like Aldi & Woolworths water which is difficult to use.
Also the bottles don't stack on top of each other now which makes it harder to store them.

Gavin
GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Empty Shelves, Low Quality Produce

A visit to Coles Diamond Creek often finds shelves either empty, or full of old stock eg. rotting fruit.
There appears to be poor management of stock levels, and general operations within the store eg. scheduling of produce deliveries & shelf stocking. Often the bakery section is low on certain items when the store opens at 7am, suggesting bakery staff commence their daily shifts too late in the morning.
Coles management needs to understand that its shelves should be fully stocked with fresh produce when the doors open at 7am (not at 9am or 10am), each & every day, to provide the best shopping experience for its customers.

Bella Powell
Bella PowellAU

Manager is hopeless

Manager couldn’t be bothered helping me instead passed me over to customer care. Cristina at sanctuary lakes needs to be coached regarding customer service and the importance in listening to your customer .

Mouldy crumpets everytime

So yesterday I purchased some crumpets to open them for breakfast this morning and find there covered in mould! Even when the use by date says tomorrow. This has happened numerous times at Coles toombul. Woolworths is better. What a disappointment.