Listing monitored by Coles

Nikola
NikolaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly staff!

Raw tigar prowns, happen to be best here! Online delivery sometimes is lacking products already purchased.
But overall it's OK experience!

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going Cashless and Blind people don't have a chance

Coles at Woolloongabba now have 3 cash self service checkouts, today, 2 not working (massive lineup) while the credit self serve checkouts are almost empty. what is a visually challenged person to do with over $100 of groceries and no where to organize them. The room they provide at these cash checkouts is only big enough for a few items. NOT HAPPY Placed everything back on the shelves and I'm only shopping at Woolworths now. I've shopping at Coles for at least the last 20 years and I spend between $160 -$260 per week they obviously don't know whats good for them.

SANO
SANOSydney, NSW

My choice every time!

Coles is my go to for grocery shopping. I have been going COLES since the time I settled in Australia.

However, I still think they need to offer good deals on Flybuys, especially the weekly spent deals

Joanne B.
Joanne B.

Coles Silkstone QLD

Excellent store. Always clean and well stocked. Long term, friendly staff, always ready to help. Great range of products, even though it's not a huge store, I can do a full shop here. Rarely have items scan at wrong price. Excellent fresh produce. Great parking. Always shop there.

Sara
SaraFar North Queensland, QLD

The staff are absolutely brilliant no complaints at all

The older customers that use the Stockland’s shop need to have more patience with technology if there is no Internet there is no way to pay so we just need to wait until the Internet is connected again wow what a horrible afternoon thank you coles stuff

LilMarvel
LilMarvelVictoria

Coles Deliver To Boot - Don’t Waste Your Time

Mazza
Mazza

GREAT staff (Elizabeth) checkout service

Moree store. Receipt number 6617. Register 009. 24/9/21 time 10.38.
Each time I shop. I always ask for meat to be put in plastic bag. So I can get it into my cool esky chilly bin in car without packing. It's usually received with a bearable forced smile, annoyance etc
Some days are just perfect. Lovely Elizabeth. Nothing too much trouble. Even pointed out a package of coweslaw past due date. Even left small bottle of apple juice last. And she asked if I wanted to drink it. And not include it in the packing. Which I did.
Some people just make your day a whole lot better for having met them. Go Lizzie. As I've noticed on the docket, it is your Nick name. So grateful. Thanks for such fantastic great service.

Maryanne V.
Maryanne V.South East Queensland, QLD

Who let the chooks out?

Coles Ipswich Central. Why has your supply of roast chickens dried up in the last few months? Yesterday (Sept 18, 2021) was the 3rd time you have had NO CHICKEN in the window during daytime, weekend shopping hours of (which is when most working families shop). If they simply sell out as soon as they are stocked, surely this pattern is being monitored, measured and adjusted to supply the demand?

MHx
MHxMelbourne

Done with click and collect

Have ordered from coles online multiple times normally pretty good but today when I collected my groceries I had a lot of fresh produce such as ricotta/ tomatoes/ turkey/ vegetables as I started unpacking my tomatoes I noticed they were moldy so disappointed $5 with of tomatoes already in the bin I had some turkey sandwiches today eating nothing prior it’s made me super sick with what I suspect food poisoning this is disgusting as I am paying for groceries I expect quality produce not moldy food and off meat I will not be ordering from Coles again!

jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great friendly service at McRae vic

great friendly services. Always with a smile and you feel like they really want to help you even if you have a special request

My Thoughts.
My Thoughts.

Coles Fan

Coles is my favourite store for groceries,they are noticeably cheaper than other supermarkets on a lot of products.
Their gluten free range of biscuits and treats is varied and there is always something new.
Their own brand gluten free pies are superior to all others that I have tried.
At my Coles they always have a lot of people manning the checkouts,I have never felt obligated to use the self serve… the aisles are wide and easy to get around quickly.
At times I have to shop online and have found the website incredibly easy to use.

Forsaken
ForsakenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only in a pinch.

Their red meat always smells and tastes off. I stopped buying it years ago. Fresh produce never seems very good or fresh. Bread isn't bad though. Staff always seem miserable.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

It was extremely nice of Matt to replace the Pork Shoulder Boneless this afternoon since it definitely wasn't in the bag when I bought it yesterday afternoon.

do not have
do not have

close by and very handy. Glad it's not huge then you spend to much time hunting for the items.

I would like clearer and more signage in the isles. Leave the personel isle as personal. To be reminded of period items when I definately don't need them ( Yes I am an older female, I shudder) And the male I board with would also like some clarity for isles and definitely keep the personnel isle labelled personel.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

The service and products are excellent.

This shop has everything you need or want to get through this lockdown. The store always has fresh fruit, meat and always has a range of different foods to try and like. The team members are always helpful and have great customer service.