Listing monitored by Coles

SANO
SANOSydney, NSW

My choice every time!

Coles is my go to for grocery shopping. I have been going COLES since the time I settled in Australia.

However, I still think they need to offer good deals on Flybuys, especially the weekly spent deals

Joanne B.
Joanne B.

Coles Silkstone QLD

Excellent store. Always clean and well stocked. Long term, friendly staff, always ready to help. Great range of products, even though it's not a huge store, I can do a full shop here. Rarely have items scan at wrong price. Excellent fresh produce. Great parking. Always shop there.

Sara
SaraFar North Queensland, QLD

The staff are absolutely brilliant no complaints at all

The older customers that use the Stockland’s shop need to have more patience with technology if there is no Internet there is no way to pay so we just need to wait until the Internet is connected again wow what a horrible afternoon thank you coles stuff

Ann
AnnPerth, WA

Disappointed

Love the taste of Coles brand frozen Satay and Tuna Bake meals but recently amount of chicken and tuna been reduced drastically- Satay meal didn’t have more than 4 or 5 pieces of chicken. Please go back to the way it was. The photo on the Satay box is a joke actual meal is nothing like it. So disappointed as value, quality, convenience and definitely taste are all 5 star.

Mazza
Mazza

GREAT staff (Elizabeth) checkout service

Moree store. Receipt number 6617. Register 009. 24/9/21 time 10.38.
Each time I shop. I always ask for meat to be put in plastic bag. So I can get it into my cool esky chilly bin in car without packing. It's usually received with a bearable forced smile, annoyance etc
Some days are just perfect. Lovely Elizabeth. Nothing too much trouble. Even pointed out a package of coweslaw past due date. Even left small bottle of apple juice last. And she asked if I wanted to drink it. And not include it in the packing. Which I did.
Some people just make your day a whole lot better for having met them. Go Lizzie. As I've noticed on the docket, it is your Nick name. So grateful. Thanks for such fantastic great service.

jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great friendly service at McRae vic

great friendly services. Always with a smile and you feel like they really want to help you even if you have a special request

jsmay
jsmay

overall ok, but disappointed with Coles Pepperoni Salami

I shop regularly at Coles and Woolies. Overall, ok, but I bought the Coles brand Pepperoni Salami and I was incredibly disappointed: no taste whatsoever; it was pretty well mainly fat; there was very very little meat and totally tasteless. Really disappointed that they would put their name on such a poor quality product. I usually buy pepperoni salami, but first time I have bought the Coles brand. Will not do that again.

Fred
FredMid North Coast, NSW

This whole idea of reviewing Coles as one is ridiculous considering all Coles are independent

But I can tell you this:

Coles Waterloo is without a doubt the worst Coles I have shopped at in Sydney because of their poor selection of brands, variety of items and customer service. They definitely need a new buyer.

Coles Zetland comes second LAST because of their bad customer service on every level and I shop their regularly. Staff don't know where anything is and when I tried to purchase twice a discounted item, the cashier [Name Removed] told me it wasn't recognized on her computer and just looked at me like TOO BAD, and I could not help but wonder why she thought that was my problem and why she couldn't just input herself duhhhh

My Thoughts.
My Thoughts.

Coles Fan

Coles is my favourite store for groceries,they are noticeably cheaper than other supermarkets on a lot of products.
Their gluten free range of biscuits and treats is varied and there is always something new.
Their own brand gluten free pies are superior to all others that I have tried.
At my Coles they always have a lot of people manning the checkouts,I have never felt obligated to use the self serve… the aisles are wide and easy to get around quickly.
At times I have to shop online and have found the website incredibly easy to use.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

It was extremely nice of Matt to replace the Pork Shoulder Boneless this afternoon since it definitely wasn't in the bag when I bought it yesterday afternoon.

do not have
do not have

close by and very handy. Glad it's not huge then you spend to much time hunting for the items.

I would like clearer and more signage in the isles. Leave the personel isle as personal. To be reminded of period items when I definately don't need them ( Yes I am an older female, I shudder) And the male I board with would also like some clarity for isles and definitely keep the personnel isle labelled personel.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

The service and products are excellent.

This shop has everything you need or want to get through this lockdown. The store always has fresh fruit, meat and always has a range of different foods to try and like. The team members are always helpful and have great customer service.

Cheri
Cheri

No problem here

ii always shope at Chatswood, Lane Cove and Willoughby stores, have been for years. The stores are always clean and staff very helpful.

Krish

I am absolutely loved by the way I was treated by this Bloke today, Kristan, such ann hard working gentleman he deserves to be the Regional manager of coles Greenacre. The end

Inderjeet
Inderjeet

Very good customer service and top quality products. Coles is the future of Australian retail industry.

Coles is the future of Australian retail ,food and daily need services. Very good customer service and top quality products.