Coles Supermarkets

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (563)

Sammy
SammyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fay gave exceptional service

Baker Fay gave exceptional service. She took me directly to the items on the shelf which i required. Fay suggested alternatives. Her manner was helpful, courteous and pleasant through out. ( Store at 3204).

Store Location3204

Terrible Customer Service across the board

Visited a few Coles in my area and their customer service are all terrible. My mother and I wanted to rain check some baby wet wipes at Coles Gladesville and we asked if we could get 6 boxes each as we live in different addresses. My mother lives with my sister and they also have a few kids that can make use of the baby wet wipes. The checkout guy said to me “so you want to secretly order another 6 boxes”. I said what do you mean? What are the Rules? Im happy to show him our drivers license to prove that. If you don’t want to offer the discount then don’t advertise it!!! I don’t need to be insulted and humiliated by checkout personnel when I shop at a supermarket!

Store LocationGladesville
Tom K.
Tom K.Perth, WA

Reduced staffed check outs.

There's increased numbers of self serve checkouts and reduced amounts of staffed checkouts. Constant cueing for the one open staffed checkout at Whitfords. Coles was promising that would never be the case when first introducing self checkouts, it was supposed to add to the amount of checkouts and increased convenience. Clearly they recognise people are mugs and will easily be coerced to whatever as long as it's done little at a time.

Store LocationWhitfords
Peter
PeterHunter Region, NSW

Great Company To Deal With

Store LocationFletcher, Waratah, Glendale, Hamilton, Wallsend, Wyoming,North Parramatta, Bamkstown to name a few

Joy S.
Joy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Nutrition, healthy food

Coles Green mixed vegies plus Coles sweet potatoes new product are out of this world I am from the medical world but 81 years old and these 2 produces are so healthy. Any one who has medical problems please add them to your daily food.

Store Locationonline brisbane Qld
Manz
Manz

Rump Medallions used to be amazing. What happened.

We love a good steak minus the fat. The $12 for 2 Rump Medallions when they were first introduced were tender and tasty. The last 3 packs I have bought are inedible. Pack appearance is good (I check closely) but I think the cows have aged considerably. Struggle to cut. Grizzly, chewy. Will not chance this again.

Store LocationSt Agnes SA
ORTHODOX EASTER
ORTHODOX EASTERSydney, NSW

DISCRIMINATING

I find it very offensive that Coles has removed all it’s Easter Eggs from its shelves knowing Orthodox Easter is is next weekend Sunday 24th April as I went to my local store NEPEAN SQUARE PENRITH and could not find 1 Easter Egg on the shelf
Shame on you Coles as you have really showed that you don’t cater for everyone

Store LocationNEOEAN SQUARE PENRITH
Tammy
TammyPerth, WA

Misleading the public

We buy Choy Sum weekly and most times we pay $2.50 for a full bunch. We have noticed everytime Coles puts, buy two for $4.50, they split one bunch into two so effectively you are paying an additional $2.00 for the same one bunch. How misleading is that!
In fact I believe this warrants a ACCC investigation.
I have taken photos so I can show you what a normal bunch looks like, and the bunches when split in two. buyer beware.
I think I will start growing all my own stuff.

Store Locationcoles Mundaring Western Australia
kirbrit
kirbritSydney, NSW

Inedible "food"

I bought the Lamb Shoulder, sweet smoky and spicy. This piece of "meat" was totally inedible. If I had a dog, I wouldn't have fed that rubbish to it. Try it, love it or your money back. Wasn't even worth the trip and the fake sorry I would have gotten. Lift your game!

Chinny45
Chinny45Sydney, NSW

Bad experience Click and collect

Pick up my order at click and collect at Coles Baulkham Hills, when we unpacked the shopping at home just realised 9 items were missing. How come your staff can missed items that many without notify your customer. Called online help CS, she said not much she can do other than refund.
Unplanned takeaway tonight due to our main orders never been collected by Coles staff. Very bad experience!

Alana
AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles hot cross buns

Best hot cross buns every year with generous sultana to bread ratio - even better than those from bakeries, highly recommended especially from Kenmore Coles.

Store LocationKenmore

Prefer to buy local small businesses

North Richmond Coles supermarket is a shambles. Unorganised relocation of goods in isles. Unavailability of many vegetables and items. Restricted selection of brands to all items due to Coles pushing their brand goods. Prefer to buy fresh items from small local business and Woolworth for better variety. Bridge has been open for two weeks so there is no excuse.

Store LocationNorth Richmond NSW

chrispac
chrispacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my local Coles (Bridgewater SA)_

The ppl there are always helpful even though they are busy.
I love shopping there ad go every week, have ben doing this for 30 years.
I go even if I don't need anything, just to support them.

Store LocationBridgewater SA
Steve
SteveDarling Downs, QLD

horrible

This is for the Coles Premium Watermelon Slices (150g). These need to be put in the lolly section with a warning lable attached. Why dry a fruit and then add sugar to it? It makes no sense as drying it already increases the sweetness so why add more? This is so sweet it made us (family) gag. There is no taste of watermelon just the sickly supersweet taste of eating a cup full of castor sugar.
This isn't the first time I have found that Coles have added a "healthy" snack placed in the health food section that are nothing more than fancy lollies.

Store Locationcoles highfields qld 4352
Nikki
NikkiSydney, NSW

Impressed

Impressed with the new range of cleaning supplies such as the scrub daddy & scrub mommy, couldn’t find it anywhere also the new scented beads for washing is my favourite laundry add!!

The waste wise section in the close magazine is a game changer ☺️

Store LocationChullora