Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

Keith
KeithGreat Southern, WA

Fantastic

Very helpful staff, great products staff helping me find the product i require and if i have trouble there HAPPY to help, as im a disability pensioner. This is in WA.

Victoria H.
Victoria H.Murray Region, NSW

Great Staff so helpful !!

The staff are so helpful and when you need assistance in finding a product ..They've been so very helpful and kind at lavington coles in NSW especially during pandemic time's

Teni
TeniAdelaide

A fine effort during the pandemic.

Coles supermarket in Port Adelaide S.A. has been a constant positive presence throughout the pandemic. Great service, patient, considerate staff and good prices on products. Well done Coles Port Adelaide!

Ian Lamont
Ian LamontGippsland, VIC

Quality.

I find that the quality is impressive and the range of products is great. I like the way that everything on the shelves is clearly marked and I like all of the specials that they have.

Anthony A.
Anthony A.

Service

I regularly shop at Coles Reynella and always receive great service from friendly staff. If there is a queue another cash register is opened. Staff know where products are, and are happy to show me where they are.

Tammie
TammieIllawarra, NSW

Happy customer

Very happy with my local Coles.
Staff there are friendly and able to help me to locate the items I want. Checkout operators have excellent customer service.
I often and will continue shopping there.

Coles CARROTS- Delicious, Crunchy and Satisfying

I would just like to express my love and enjoyment for your Coles brand carrots I purchased this week. The crunch was just right, the sweetness and taste was something I have not experienced for some time. I would call myself a carrot fanatic and believe me I have had my fair share of average tasting carrots in the past. Thank you to Frankie Galati for all your hard working growing and picking these carrots. They were super tasty. My only feedback is that the photo of Frankie on the packaging should be enlarged. He is quite easy on the eye and golly gosh if I was a few years younger I would be out picking up Frankie.
Karen

lillian j.
lillian j.Australian Capital Territory

Lovely staff and well priced

I’ve been shopping with Coles for over 20 years And got my first job with them in 1996 when I was a teenager and in all that time I may have only had 2 bad experiences which were resolved very professionally.

MLAK66
MLAK66Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One Pot Beef Madras

I purchased this product as it was reduced and I thought I would give it a go and it was absolutely delicious. Very easy to make, very tender meat and great flavours. I dont usually buy prepackaged food/meals like this but I am very glad I did. It was all meat and spices in the pack so good value for money as well as being very tasty. Highly recommend you give it a try.

Ms Angel
Ms Angel

Hallal Section is fantastic.

Coles, has recently introduced a small section designated to Halal meat. Although its particularly small but I find what I need and Its absolutely fantastic. The chicken and the red meat is very fresh indeed.
I highly recommended the Halal meat section of Coles.

Oliver F
Oliver FPerth, WA

Great supermarkets near me

My local store looks inviting and very neat. The checkout staff are always very polite and happy to help. I wish the app was better and able to shop online from the app.

Katie Teh
Katie TehSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Overall quite happy. I shop at coles Lane cove from time to time and noticed the staff there aren't policing social distancing rules, for the customers.
Hope it will change once it's moved to the new plaza.

Peter
PeterSouth West, WA

very good value

have tried shopping at other supermarkets but coles vasse is the best, great parking, they big easy to shop, very wide isle's, store plan layout is great, great location, very fair prices

Fully honest
Fully honestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality Coles brand products

Coles home brand products are of very high quality. They are comparable to those expensive branded product. I have purchased their long life milk, canned tuna fish, oats, frozen pea and ice cream. The best product is the chocholate cookies, so crunchy and so much chocholate.

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Clean, wide aisles, great range, fresh inviting produce

I love Coles more than any other supermarket. Baskets are always clean. The store is always inviting and clean, a fabulous and fresh range of produce. Great range of products. Slowly seeing more sales come back on regular food items, rather than on junk food.

Teresa
TeresaSydney, NSW

Good quality & service

I will continue to patronise Coles Supermarket for the value and quality of products.
The staffs are friendly, helpful & experience.
The have specials almost everyday to the products i need. Coles is the best!

r_bassan
r_bassanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Variety of breads and fresh vegetable.Wednesday discount.Helpful staff worked hard during covid 19.Keeps the Coles clean

Good service excellent staff. During covid 19 Coles staff work really hard for customer for us. Provide all good customer service and maintain the place clean.online shopping is also easy

Seaweed rice crackers coles brand

Hi, your amount of soy sauce on the seaweed rice crackers is uneven. Some have a good amount but majority don't have any and are tasteless.Please increase soy sauce distribution on all crackers.

Perfect Reliable Service

Great Australian products with a fast service at check out. On top of that the staff were helpful and maintaining the cleanliness of the store in this time of a pandemic.

John S
John SSydney, NSW

Good Bakery products at good prices

Coles 4 pack of individual serves of Turkish Rolls are perfect for sandwiches and extra tasty in sandwich press with cheese and ham - fantastic flavour and only $2.70 a pack. Also, the fresh-baked Portuguese tarts in 2 packs at $3 are perfect with a coffee!

Nena
NenaPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Staff are always friendly, helpful, caring and are making sure that I’m happy as a customer even through this current situation they have been nothing but supportive
Thank you for being who you are and for making sure that I’m always happy as a customer :)))))

marinon29
marinon29Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The staff were helpful and on top of cleanliness in this time of a pandemic. Fast service at check out regardless we have to pack out own bags, I prefer it.

Hannah
HannahHunter Region, NSW

Coles

Coles supermarkets are amazing especially through these struggles with corona. There workers are constantly working on helping us through this time. The other day I went in and there was a line. While waiting in this line I noticed that they are putting themselves at risk in order to help us.

Jamie
JamieThe Mallee, VIC

Cheap

I love how coles is so much cheaper then the other supermarkets in our small country town. Staff are so good if you need help finding anything, and keep the shelves stocked.

Clare
ClareNicholls 2913, ACT

Bottled water

Not Coles fault but they need to be aware.
Drinking from bottled water from pack.
A couple of weeks ago and a pink rubbery substance went in my mouth. Bought from Gungahlin ACT
Newspaper article today 6/5/2020 printed about a customer experiencing the same thing.

Check before drinking