Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

So. C
So. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scotch fillet steak

Usually buy our meat from woolworths. The last two weeks we have tried your scotch fillet steaks. Nice marbling and so tender. Woolworths will need to lift their game!! .impressed. Will certainly come back.

Patricia Quinton
Patricia QuintonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sausages??!!!

I’ve noticed that packs of plain sausages are so very salty ,
so much so they are almost
In eatable.
I shop at coles umina.
My sister shops at coles Ballina & has experienced the same extra salty sausages.
Kind regards
Patricia Quinton

(Spellcheck!)Inedible

Radood
RadoodSydney, NSW

caring & great customer service

The staff at this store are all very nice and helpful when you ask them a question or help with an item. They stop what they were doing and go out of there way to show the way to a item

Kerryann
KerryannPerth, WA

Fantastic store

I shop at Coles very often. Every time I shop there I get greeted by very friendly staff. They stock all the lines I like and if they don't have a product I ask them if they can order it

sophie
sophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

awesome

I can always find what I need at coles and at a low price too! the people that work there are always eager to help, plus they have brought out new hygienic practices! would recommend coles to anyone.

goawaycouriersplease
goawaycourierspleaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love coles

Coles for a big supermarket is amazing. Staff are friendly, clean shops wide variety and revolutionary layout. They seem to invest more money in making their stores and staff better and it really shows. Kudos coles!

Lis
Lis

Don’t be rude

Well I went to Coles in Chirnside Park one early morning when this coronavirus was on and this was before when you had to pack your own bags i was in the express lane finished my payment and was waiting for this older lady to pack my bags and i said to her well aren’t you going to pack the bag she said oh for goodness sake there’s a crisis on and your worried about your bag being packed i said that’s terrible that’s your job you’re supposed to pack the bag and with that i walked away saying and don’t be so rude

Sandy
SandyVictoria

Local and Well Stocked

I'm a fan. So close and well stocked and they have everything I need. I understand that they take business away from some of the smaller local companies which is a shame and I definitely recommend everyone to support local businesses. I always get other items from my local grocer, butcher, health store, etc but for everyday convenience Coles do a great job

Jols
Jols

Love Coles

Do my main shop here and also. Coles have guaranteed prices , a brilliant range of Indian and Asian foods so I can experiment . Always fresh barramundi , love their deli. Cheese range fantastic and upmarket. I shop at the Northam store which is one of the newer Coles and it has very large aisles so no banging trolleys and easy to find everything.

Rs S.
Rs S.Sydney, NSW

Store Manager

My local Coles in Liverpool Westfield it’s just perfect place for grocery shopping. For the past 4-5 months I wasn’t able to find anything when I go shopping after work, however lately the place is always stocked up and very clean regardless what time of the day you go to. I guess they’ve got new management.Well done

Ricky
RickySydney, NSW

Daily discounts

Great discounts sometimes on amazing products or on seasonal products. Great incentive to try new products. Better prices than woolworth, i would very much recommend this supermarket to anyone. Thanks.

Brendan
BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dealing with corona virus

I think that coles has dealt with corona virus extremely well considering the pandemic. The staff treat you with respect regardless of being abused and treated horribly by customers all day. The stocks of products are back to "normal" due to the excellent managment.

NotHappyJan!
NotHappyJan!Melbourne

Really good staff and service

I have been to this store many times as it is my local supermarket.

The staff have always been polite and helpful. Fresh food is good and overall well stocked store wide.

Occasionally there are some wait times at the ciggie counter and check out but that is the same at every supermarket, it's just a matter of picking your time if you can.

I'll keep coming back while it is this good.

P.S. Ordered online thru the main site and was disappointed. Free shipping for order over $100 so I ordered bigger than I normally (over $150 worth) to avoid the $8 delivery charge, lining up and haulage. They delivered about $80 dollars of the order and still charged for delivery. Won't do that again unless absolutely necessary.

Trevor Wilton
Trevor Wilton

Fantastic staff doing an awesome job in difficult times

The staff at Coles Morisset led by manager Daniel are brilliant. Friendly, helpful, extremely hard working and work really well as a team. Thanks for the awesome job you're doing.

Liz
LizIllawarra, NSW

Coles is like a warm welcoming hug

Recently ended up at coles during covid-19 restrictions as firstly went to woolies and came away with nothing but a bad taste as my daughter and I were treated badly by staff - we found woolies staff to be rude, unhelpful and discriminatory. Ended up going to Coles and were immediately greeted with smiles and help. We are all in unknown territory at the moment with this virus but woolies need to take a lesson from coles on how to be a polite and welcoming Australian business that will need your business to keep them afloat in 6 months .

Lina
LinaSydney, NSW

COLES IN PYRMONT

Amazing staff working in this store!
Everyone are always so welcoming, smiling and being very helpful.
Exceptional customer service!
Whenever I had any questions, issues or even suggestions, I've always received a positive response.

L and L
L and L

Great

Nice produce department, sometimes hard to find things, thumbs up for self-checkout, good customer service. Glad they are limiting toilet paper rolls to one per person now with the virus outbreak.

Danielle
DanielleVictoria

Respect.

I’d just like to thank and congratulate Coles on the way you’ve all handed the latest health scare. My local store has been stocked as well as possible and the staff are all being patient and reassuring, which I’m sure has been great for the elderly. Great job Coles!

OSCAR A.
OSCAR A.South East Queensland, QLD

COLES IS GREAT

Coles has an extensive collection of food and home essentials to provide your house with decorations, or just the necceities the customer service is one of the best in the world

Brod S.
Brod S.

Customer service

During the corona virus they have helped people out with the toilet paper roll issue by placing a 1 person per roll restriction which was helpful to get some. They are friendly and helpful

Sharon C
Sharon CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reserve road upper coomera

Love the staff here they all bend over backwards to assist. Always have a smile. Very clean shelves filling or filled except toilet papaws right now lol. Love this place changed from Woolworths

Ruth W.
Ruth W.South East Queensland, QLD

easy to navigate shop

online shopping is a little hard to navigate but good once u get the hang of it if u dont like physically doing main grocery shop especially with children in tow, good to go in if just getting a couple of things

Vivid S.
Vivid S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles is a Honorable store!

Any buyer can find a product that suits him and this product 100% will be of good quality!
Coles also has a system of discounts and cumulative points, which gives you an additional advantage.
For example, you can collect points on a Flybuys card, and then turn these points into dollars and pay for goods in the huge list of Coles friendly stores. You can use these points, for example, in the Adidas store. In general, the list of stores is quite large, where the Coles
Flybuys card is accepted for payment.
And, of course, I want to pay attention to the really good service of the Coles team.
They are always friendly and ready to help the buyer! In this store reasonable prices and high quality goods.

Jiwoo Lee
Jiwoo Lee

I love Coles

Coles is a very friendly store with lots of shopping options. Every week I go to Coles for my groceries as their high quality fresh produce and range of products to shop from always make it a pleasure! Their staff is also friendly and they have frequent sales too!

cheaf
cheaf

It is a great stop for groceries

I love how freshness and the quality of products they have. I just pity that most of the times when I go at a later time of the day some items were already not available. I hope replenishments would also be there regardless the time. But very happy with the variety of options I have.