Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

cheaf
cheaf

It is a great stop for groceries

I love how freshness and the quality of products they have. I just pity that most of the times when I go at a later time of the day some items were already not available. I hope replenishments would also be there regardless the time. But very happy with the variety of options I have.

Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

Awesome fresh pasta

Tried coles fresh spinach and ricotta agnolotti for the first time, hands down the best one we’ve had!! Beautiful texture, so much better than the Aldi or any of the other leading supermarket fresh pasta brands. Very fresh. Warning: it is so good , it will most likely induce a food coma...

@SHiK
@SHiKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall decent service, some times long wait in to our local one, also lot of products get out of stock, have to ask operator for stocking, self service is pretty good

Jo H
Jo HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service Coles Bairnsdale VIC

We were passing through Bairnsdale on our way from a camping holiday back to Melbourne and did some shopping in Coles. I needed some money so also withdrew $60 cash. I was distracted by something my daughter was saying & doing and bagged the groceries and walked off. A few hours later we arrived home and I realised I didn't have any cash and that I had left it at the automated checkout. I rang them the next day and after getting on to the Customer service mananger Jess and the store manager Kim, I was fortunate enough to be sent the $60 in a gift card. Thanks so much for your help.

Rach
RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Farm, Brisbane

Great new look and great friendly staff. This store has such a good clean and bright look to it now. Highly recommended shopping here as they have a wide range of products.

Barbara Preece
Barbara PreeceSydney, NSW

Coles party platters - Norwest Store

Absolutely incredible party platters from Coles Norwest. Ordered a wrap platter, fruit platter and mixed meat platter. What an amazing job they were delicious. Would highly recommend. Well done Norwest Coles delhi.

Glenda
Glenda

Great Customer Service

Baldivis Coles has very great friendly staff who are happy to help you find products. I go to Baldivis Coles all the time for shopping and find them helpful and caring.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Essendon Fields Coles Deli cous cous salad

The cleanest supermarket I've seen in the area.

I usually Dont buy from supermarket delis but it was hot and I wanted a healthy snack.

Buy the Cous cous salad it was delicious . Will be back for more for sure.

Sheila
SheilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Coles Tooronga is great

Clean and organised, perhaps because it is right next to the headquarters. This is my number one go to place to buy groceries. Prices are OK and discounts (1/2 price, etc...) are real.

Robin B.
Robin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great services

Wonderful service and great options. Will return. This is my new local supermarket. Upon purchasing products I compared them to Woolworth's and I saved $10 on the overall shop. Thank you

Alsowaitingforrefund
AlsowaitingforrefundSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Big THANK YOU to BATEMANS BAY COLES for keeping town fed in the fires

It was just amazing to see that we still could get bread and milk and basics even when the Princes Hway and Kings Hway were closed by fires. The managers got huge amounts of vital supplies in for the people in town - even cages of bags of ice when the power went out. Huge effort from the managers - much appreciated, so thank you Coles!!! Awesome effort.

Jolyon H.
Jolyon H.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks after their customers

My 8yrs old son and I visited one of the our local Coles Supermarket from today. When nearly done picking what we need to buy I realized that I left my card at the car as it wasn't in my wallet when I checked out. Had to go back and asked my son stay behind and watch for our grocery cart. When I went back in, all other stuff needed to pick was already in the cart. I learned that one particular staff helped my son get those last few stuff while I was gone for about 5-8 minutes. I was so glad of what they did today. Thank you.

5tacka
5tackaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my local coles

I have been shopping at Coles for a few years now and the staff are all just super lovely, they are fantastic at thier jobs and all put up with alot. Thank you Lynbrook Coles

Sheralynn
SheralynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles plant based Christmas Roast with sweet chutney - A nice surprise

Being a vegetarian, although the selection is getting better, have not previously found a roast that is worth eating. I saw this one reduced after Christmas and thought I would give it a try. Was pleasantly delighted. The flavour is very nice, has the taste of stuffing but not as overpowering. The chutney was also a nice addition. Even my meat eating husband enjoyed. Will certainly buy again.

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Affordable Supermarket

I save more money shopping at Coles than any other supermarket. They have a huge selection of stock and they have great sales. The stores are clean and spacious and the workers are helpful.

Piper
Piper

Great

Great service and it’s very easy to find what you need in store. The staff are lovely and everyone will help you if you need to find something in the store

Myrtle
Myrtle

Coles been my first choice of food shopping because you will have everything in the supermarket plus a 10 dollars off for flybuys points how great. Is that. Clean and affordable too

Lux A.
Lux A.

I really like shopping there

Coles is a great supermarket. I always find fresh fruits and vegetables, the prices are reasonable, the stuff is nice. We have a big store near where we live so I am going there at least 3 times a week.

oli b
oli bmelbourne

good deals

good deals weekly coles has when is all sort staff that u want to have ususaly weekly u get good deal on prepaid sim and another is groceries but some staff is cheaper acckrding to another places

AnR
AnR

Good selection of fresh fruits / Sometimes not as friendly staff

I like their selection of fresh fruits and veggies although I almost never see second-choice produce, hopefully they are donating it and don't throw it away. So far, the quality seemed very good.

The staff was sometimes a bit harsh at the cashier but nothing out of the ordinary.

Hong shi Wu
Hong shi Wu

I like Coles Supermarket

I like coles supermarket in Australia. I have to go to coles supermarket every week for shopping, They have all the things I need With good prices, Normally they have convenience location.

Mary
Mary

The BEST lasagna in the whole of Australia

I brought the Coles brand lasagna from my local Coles and it is seriously the best lasagna. If I could give the rating anything more than 5 stars I would. I've eaten many different types of lasagna and this has proven to be the best out of all of them by far! For a very affordable price, the quality is excellent and tastes amazing. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Sharnie H.
Sharnie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Just love it

Great product n produce really cheap great staff really friendly and approachable attitude store layout is great love how the have other sections besides just food and what have you

Randa Abboud
Randa AbboudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good pricing

I do all my Weekly shopping from coles. Its very convenient clean store and have a variety of choices and prices are good. Customer service are very friendly and helpful

Home Owner
Home OwnerPerth, WA

Great range abd service

I love shopping at Coles. The range of products is great the customer service is always helpful and friendly. Ive never had any dramas and the products i need are always available